PDA

View Full Version : Newcraighall leith vics fc 2002's

sinki1875
26-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Newcraighall leith vics fc 2002's
currently looking for players born 2002 to add a new team to this age group.
Home games played at newcraighall park training on a wednesday night.

We have 3 coaches ready to take the team all are currently doing an hnd in sports fitness and development,and are sfa qualified and fully disclosure checked.

The aim of the team is for players to have fun playing football and develop as players and people.

Anyone interested in coming along please contact mark sinclair on 07957417061 or by email to markcsinclair@msn.com

if possible could someone also put this advert on the bounce for me.

Thanks in advance.

Dashing Bob S
26-11-2011, 02:14 PM

We have 3 coaches ready to take the team all are currently doing an hnd in sports fitness and development,and are sfa qualified and fully disclosure checked.

The aim of the team is for players to have fun playing football and develop as players and people.

Anyone interested in coming along please contact mark sinclair on 07957417061 or by email to markcsinclair@msn.com

Thanks in advance.

I'm showing my age here, but didn't those clubs used to be separate? When did they merge? Please don't say 2002...

sinki1875
27-11-2011, 04:02 PM
They joined together a few years back now and are going strong in the Lothian amatuer premier
League.

Were with the youth section of the club,we have one 2002 team just now and will hopefully have the other team at the 2002 age group up and running shortly.

sinki1875
05-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Thanks to everyone who has been in contact about the team,we are looking for another 2 Or 3 kids to join to finish of the team.

Anyone interested please don't hesitate to contact me,we will hopefully have a game arranged in the next couple of weeks.

bob12345
05-12-2011, 09:00 AM
Have you tried posting @ http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/interactive/recruitment ?

bruno
05-12-2011, 01:01 PM

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sinki not sure I understand ,are you looking to run 2 teams at 2002 age group. Do you aready have a team up and running or are you just looking to add numbers to the one team.

That's great that you all are already qualified (is that up to level 2 kids) and are disclosed. That's either great preparation or perhaps you've moved from other teams

I have a couple of nephews who live in South Edinburgh but not sure if too far to travel but I will pass on to their mum. If interested I will get her to get in touch.

sinki1875
05-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Cheers Bruno,we already have 1 team up and running and hope to add one more team at the 2002 Age group moving up to the old under 10s from february.

We train up at grace mount over the winter and play at newcraighall and have players from all over Edinburgh playing with us.

If your nephews fancy it they will be made very welcome.