PDA

View Full Version : Yams It's Better For Everyone If They Become Extinct.

Dashing Bob S
26-11-2011, 06:13 AM
They are now making a fool of not just the city or the country, but the planet itself, by their very presence here.

It's getting way beyond pitiful and there can't really be any quality of life for them, even if they sometimes seem happy enough.

They've dragged the local authority, who profess to run our city, into their lunacy to the extent they believe them to be a 'well-run club.'

I thought I'd miss he derbies, and I probably will, but I've now got to the stage where I'm squirming with embarrassment FOR them, and it really would be more humane if they were put out of their misery.

johnrebus
26-11-2011, 06:34 AM
They are now making a fool of not just the city or the country, but the planet itself, by their very presence here.

It's getting way beyond pitiful and there can't really be any quality of life for them, even if they sometimes seem happy enough.

They've dragged the local authority, who profess to run our city, into their lunacy to the extent they believe them to be a 'well-run club.'

I thought I'd miss he derbies, and I probably will, but I've now got to the stage where I'm squirming with embarrassment FOR them, and it really would be more humane if they were put out of their misery.

Yes, you're right.

It's time.

Vets do house calls, time to get it over with.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-11-2011, 07:17 AM
I was fairly ambivalent towards them but see that too significant a number would have happily seen us out of existence. I wouldn't shed a tear at their demise however I stop short of wishing that. I'd rather see us pummel them on a consistent basis meeting out some retribution along the way to erasing the miller era. Hibs being hibs if they were a purple blancmange we'd probably still make life difficult for ourselves tho ;)

huggie1875
26-11-2011, 07:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3_Lxv4g-vw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

not long now:agree:

blackpoolhibs
26-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Death please, dont give a toss about the derbys now. Just death, i'd get much more pleasure from that than any derby win. Imagine it, it would be like winning 0-7 every day. :thumbsup:

Benny Brazil
26-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Death please, dont give a toss about the derbys now. Just death, i'd get much more pleasure from that than any derby win. Imagine it, it would be like winning 0-7 every day. :thumbsup:

This^^ as soon as possible please Agent Romanov then you can return as a hero.

O'Rourke3
26-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Dashing Bob makes a fair point and one that's hard to argue with with any passion.

Incidentally, is there a definition of " a well run club" in the Yamasaurus? :wink:

Hibs07p
26-11-2011, 08:39 AM
What date are they supposed to repay that loan worth 20 odd £M? Time for the original tick tock clock to be brought back I believe.

GGTTH

down the slope
26-11-2011, 08:45 AM
Extinction for me, never forget what they wanted to do to us and many fans of theirs still wish we had gone under , also when they have supporters like this commenting on us selling derby tickets direct.

Absolute plums the lot of them !.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2557273)ScottW51, on 25 November 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:
They've no money . Debts that are 5.7 million in the form of a mortgage, but no working capital.
That's why they' want to keep the money, they have to find money for BB settlement, trust me they need the money

We know, but it is easier to kick us when we're down. There is more chance of them going bust before us
This post has been edited by Boo Boo: Yesterday, 23:02

Jones28
26-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Dashing Bob makes a fair point and one that's hard to argue with with any passion.Incidentally, is there a definition of " a well run club" in the Yamasaurus? :wink: How about: YAMustbejoking

Judas Iscariot
26-11-2011, 09:24 AM

:agree:

They're a total embarrasment to Edinburgh, the quicker they die the better..

Detest the lot of them :jamboak:

Pedantic_Hibee
26-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Extreme chuckles in Pedantic Towers over a Hearts fan proclaiming we have cash flow problems and need the money to stay afloat. Ironic scenes on the interweb.

If they asked to borrow ma pencil to write a letter I'd have it on a leash.

Morally and financially bankrupt embarrassment to football, so they are.

They've brought it on themselves, the spineless shower of invalids. Every fortnight that twonk Scott Wilson asks them to make some noise and the little sheep continue to remain silent for fear of upsetting a man who cares less about their best interests than I do. Extinction is too good for them, I hope their demise is a gradual, heartbreaking process for the arrogant welts, one that is played out to the whole nation.

Vlad could make a sell-out show of it when he buys his theatre from the sale of the Pink Noncery Arena.

Craig_in_Prague
26-11-2011, 09:49 AM
If and when that pink bus shelter is bull dozed for a new Asda or Tesco, reckon there should be a live camera feed so that world can watch and enjoy, suppose they could add in the yams song (down at tynecastle they play), to make it a little emotional - PMSL - It'll be like kicking out a bird from your flat that was a mistake, can't see the back of it quick enough....... but if it's a slow painful death for them, I think we'll cope with that :cb

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Extinction for me, never forget what they wanted to do to us and many fans of theirs still wish we had gone under , also when they have supporters like this commenting on us selling derby tickets direct.

Absolute plums the lot of them !.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2557273)ScottW51, on 25 November 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:
They've no money . Debts that are 5.7 million in the form of a mortgage, but no working capital.
That's why they' want to keep the money, they have to find money for BB settlement, trust me they need the money

We know, but it is easier to kick us when we're down. There is more chance of them going bust before us
This post has been edited by Boo Boo: Yesterday, 23:02

Quite remarkable that anyone over there should have the cheek to post up such utter utter nonsense like this :confused: and of course the deluded believers will take it all on board no doubt.

They are getting soooo desparate on brokeback now and having resorted to this guff makes them even a bigger laughing stock...if that's possible

Jack
26-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Extinction for me, never forget what they wanted to do to us and many fans of theirs still wish we had gone under , also when they have supporters like this commenting on us selling derby tickets direct.Absolute plums the lot of them !.http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2557273)ScottW51, on 25 November 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:They've no money . Debts that are 5.7 million in the form of a mortgage, but no working capital.That's why they' want to keep the money, they have to find money for BB settlement, trust me they need the moneyWe know, but it is easier to kick us when we're down. There is more chance of them going bust before us This post has been edited by Boo Boo: Yesterday, 23:02 Surely a Hibby on the wind up

Spike Mandela
26-11-2011, 10:43 AM
4 home games coming up out the next 5. Wages will get paid and they will limp along to the fire sale in January. The believers will say it is all part of the Vlad masterplan.

greenginger
26-11-2011, 10:54 AM
We could have let them sell their tickets for the Derby then put them in Administration if they did'nt cough-up with our cash, but that might have invoked some sympathy from neutrals/non-footie types.
The Yams have committed collective suicide, best leave them to their fate unless anyone on here is owed a few quid by the " financially astute establishment Club and can start the avalanche

snooky
26-11-2011, 10:55 AM
It's Better For Everyone If They Become Extinct.

IMO, no. :cool2:

johnrebus
26-11-2011, 10:57 AM
4 home games coming up out the next 5. Wages will get paid and they will limp along to the fire sale in January. The believers will say it is all part of the Vlad masterplan.

Yes, but how much cash will they actually be taking in, with their 11,000 season ticket holders and gates hovering around 1,000 above that?

:cb

Andy74
26-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Every time I make the mistake of looking at the comments at the bottom of the Scotsman articles I am reminded how much they deserve to lose their club.

Judas Iscariot
26-11-2011, 11:22 AM

How come?

Saorsa
26-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Death please, dont give a toss about the derbys now. Just death, i'd get much more pleasure from that than any derby win. Imagine it, it would be like winning 0-7 every day. :thumbsup::agree: :top marks

Barney McGrew
26-11-2011, 11:57 AM

That's why they' want to keep the money,

It's our money anyway you Jambo welt, it's not as if we're borrowing it from you.

They genuinely are the thickest, most spineless bunch of cretins that ever was spat into existence.

persevere1875
26-11-2011, 12:32 PM

I agree, far more entertainment value in watching them slowly and pitifuly implode resulting in administration, relegation to div 1 followed by a painful slide down the divisions as a part time outfit, as ma grandad used to say, hangings too good for them ! I'd rather laugh at them forever than get a one of moment of glee, the yanks have got the right idea, dont kill them, dress them in orange boiler suits and let them live with the hell of no prospects of release from the darkness that surrounds them :wink:

Duffys13
26-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Extreme chuckles in Pedantic Towers over a Hearts fan proclaiming we have cash flow problems and need the money to stay afloat. Ironic scenes on the interweb.

If they asked to borrow ma pencil to write a letter I'd have it on a leash.

Morally and financially bankrupt embarrassment to football, so they are.

They've brought it on themselves, the spineless shower of invalids. Every fortnight that twonk Scott Wilson asks them to make some noise and the little sheep continue to remain silent for fear of upsetting a man who cares less about their best interests than I do. Extinction is too good for them, I hope their demise is a gradual, heartbreaking process for the arrogant welts, one that is played out to the whole nation.

Vlad could make a sell-out show of it when he buys his theatre from the sale of the Pink Noncery Arena.

Aye, would love to be near him when it's anounced they have gone down the pan. He sums up many Hearts fans for me.

connerg
26-11-2011, 01:24 PM
What date are they supposed to repay that loan worth 20 odd £M? Time for the original tick tock clock to be brought back I believe.

GGTTH

Read somewhere a while ago they are due to pay back £24million to UBIG by the 31st of December 2011. :LOL:

Saorsa
26-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Read somewhere a while ago they are due to pay back £24million to UBIG by the 31st of December 2011. :LOL:They can just borrow some money from themselves tae pay that off then they can pay themselves back later with the money they get from winning the Champions League and selling on a few of their World Cup stars. :agree: The finance director had everything under control before he left :faf:

CentreLine
26-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Aye, would love to be near him when it's anounced they have gone down the pan. He sums up many Hearts fans for me.

All that will happen is that it will become the fault of SFA/SPL and of course Hibs.

Personally I don't want hahahahearts to disappear. Just look at the amount of controversy and fun there has been just on this forum not to mention the converse opinons on their forums. We really do need each other, its what keeps the entertainment value going on and off the pitch.

snooky
26-11-2011, 01:58 PM
How come? (...you don't want Hearts to become extinct)

1) The derby
2) A lot of my mates and rellies are Jambos and they're decent folk
3) Despite being our arch rivals they are an Edinburgh team
4) It's sad to see the demise of any Scottish club (with 2 exceptions)
5) Would it be the same to brag about 0-7 or 6-2 against a non-existant club? - Naw.

By having to asking "How come?", I'll take it you don't share my opinion, but that's okay - vive la difference :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
26-11-2011, 02:23 PM
(...you don't want Hearts to become extinct)

1) The derby
2) A lot of my mates and rellies are Jambos and they're decent folk
3) Despite being our arch rivals they are an Edinburgh team
4) It's sad to see the demise of any Scottish club (with 2 exceptions)
5) Would it be the same to brag about 0-7 or 6-2 against a non-existant club? - Naw.

By having to asking "How come?", I'll take it you don't share my opinion, but that's okay - vive la difference :greengrin

All very valid points Snooky, and I subscribed to them at one time.

But they've come out with such embarrassing, obnoxious, deluded, entitled garbage for so long, that I'm just done with them now.

iwasthere1972
26-11-2011, 02:31 PM
In 30 years time there will be a remake of that famous milk advert from the 80's except it will be "And he said If I didn't drink lots of milk when I grow up I won't be good enough to play for Heart of Midlothian. Heart of Midlothian? Who are they. Exactly.

Obviously it will be two Hibs kids with Leith accents playing the roles.

Yams? Put them out their misery and let them sink without a trace.

--------
26-11-2011, 02:34 PM
All very valid points Snooky, and I subscribed to them at one time.

But they've come out with such embarrassing, obnoxious, deluded, entitled garbage for so long, that I'm just done with them now.

It's become boring.

They're no longer funny, just tediously and unendingly obnoxious.

And they've used the presence of several of their number on CEC to make trouble for Hibs while bending over backwards to accommodate Romanov's machinations.

And now they're into open, blatant political corruption, and they assume that no one has the right to question or criticise, because they (in their own disordered consciousness, at least) are the "BIG TEAM".

I want them dead, gone, buried. I want a Tesco in Gorgie, where the Cesspit now stands.

I want a frantic, unsuccessful attempt to resurrect the club thwarted by Romanov at the last moment.

And I want to see and hear the weeping and wailing and gnashing of their fetid, rotten teeth as they watch the bulldozers move in and the Bus Shelter comes crashing down.

I want them gone.

marinello59
26-11-2011, 03:39 PM

Spot on.

Gerard
26-11-2011, 03:54 PM
I have many friends who support Hearts and they deserve better than allowing Mr R to kill their club. I am convinced that the majority of Hearts fans are of a similar nature. There are a few Hearts fans who have a contempt for Hibs and they deserve the same contempt that they feel for our club:wink: Edinburgh can support two clubs and competition is good for both clubs.
If I were a Hearts fan I would be looking to ground share with Hibs until the club was able to build a new stadium. This would help my club survive and have a future.
G

Malthibby
26-11-2011, 05:14 PM
We would have to be paid in advance before they were allowed on the ER pitch.....

tamig
26-11-2011, 05:19 PM
I have many friends who support Hearts and they deserve better than allowing Mr R to kill their club. I am convinced that the majority of Hearts fans are of a similar nature. There are a few Hearts fans who have a contempt for Hibs and they deserve the same contempt that they feel for our club:wink: Edinburgh can support two clubs and competition is good for both clubs.
If I were a Hearts fan I would be looking to ground share with Hibs until the club was able to build a new stadium. This would help my club survive and have a future.
G

There are more than a few - believe me. This is why I wish to see their demise. A shame for the decent fans - but that's the truth of the matter.

surreyhibbie
26-11-2011, 05:24 PM

It's become boring.

And they've used the presence of several of their number on CEC to make trouble for Hibs while bending over backwards to accommodate Romanov's machinations.

And now they're into open, blatant political corruption, and they assume that no one has the right to question or criticise, because they (in their own disordered consciousness, at least) are the "BIG TEAM".

I want them dead, gone, buried. I want a Tesco in Gorgie, where the Cesspit now stands.

I want a frantic, unsuccessful attempt to resurrect the club thwarted by Romanov at the last moment.

And I want to see and hear the weeping and wailing and gnashing of their fetid, rotten teeth as they watch the bulldozers move in and the Bus Shelter comes crashing down.

I want them gone.

No like you to beat about the bush, Doddie. Tell us what you really think....

:greengrin

FWIW, I agree with you. Sorry for the (very very) few decents Yams but... ah, **** them!

Gerard
26-11-2011, 08:35 PM
There are more than a few - believe me. This is why I wish to see their demise. A shame for the decent fans - but that's the truth of the matter.

I think that there are more decent Hearts fans than bad ones. Hearts have taken the easy way to get silverware and create vast debt, debt the club can not easily carry. Hibs have seen the light and we as a club have a good future and a good chance to win silverware.
Hibs can be the undisputed 'big team' in Scottish football.
I have a dream; a dream where Hibs wins cups, play in Europe and enjoy success. If by helping Hearts have a place to play football helps us get there; then why not?
Let us show the supporters of Hearts then we have the legitimate mandate to be Edinburgh's primary team.
The future is green and white

Saorsa
26-11-2011, 09:11 PM
GI wouldnae want any of they smelly *******s in my seat

I think that there are more decent Hearts fabs than bad ones. Hearts have taken the easy way to get silverware and create vast debt, debt the club can not easily carry. Hibs have seen the light and we as a club have a good future and a good chance to win silverware.
Hibs can be the undisputed 'big team' in Scottish football.
I have a dream; a dream where Hibs wins cups, play in Europe and enjoy success. If by helping Hearts have a place to play football helps us get there; then why not?
Let us show the supporters of Hearts then we have the legitimate mandate to be Edinburgh's primary team.
The future is green and whiteHelp h****s, I wouldnae gie them the reek of my *****

LamontHFC©
26-11-2011, 09:40 PM
But they continue to win games as we continue to lose. Oh yes, just great, let's all laugh at them.

johnrebus
26-11-2011, 09:45 PM
But they continue to win games as we continue to lose. Oh yes, just great, let's all laugh at them.

Continue to win games?

Before today they had not even scored, never mind won any of their last four games....,

nortonhibby
26-11-2011, 09:47 PM

Good post i could not agree more.

HibbyDave
26-11-2011, 10:24 PM
G

I also know a good number of our cardigan wearing friends who are decent people. I disagree with the bit in bold though. For a city of around 700,000 people I think it's pathetic that between the two clubs we can't get 30,000 bums on seats every week.
Maybe it's prices or TV or laziness etc etc etc but the fact remains that Edinburgh, with Hibernian as the sole club means that we would be more successful in time (it would take a few years for the smell of HMFC to dissappear fully though).

So in summary..........Live and let die!

GGTTH

huggie1875
26-11-2011, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nvKN_H4e-I

Sergey
26-11-2011, 11:29 PM

It's become boring.

I want them gone.

Here, here, Doddie, and extremely well put.

I've a job-lot of bunting waiting for the day.

Spike Mandela
27-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Here, here, Doddie, and extremely well put.

I've a job-lot of bunting waiting for the day.

Do you think the players will get paid this week with takings from yesterdays game or do you think they got brown paper bags filled with coins straight from the turnstiles and pie stalls after the game?

Andy74
27-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Do you think the players will get paid this week with takings from yesterdays game or do you think they got brown paper bags filled with coins straight from the turnstiles and pie stalls after the game?

Most of the crowd is STs. The 2,000 or so walk ups would bring in what, £40k. That would pay 6 or 7 of them for one week.

Brilliant isn't it? :greengrin

Kaiser1962
27-11-2011, 02:08 PM

I suspect they wont all be paid until after the 1st of Decemeber.

iwasthere1972
27-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Most of the crowd is STs. The 2,000 or so walk ups would bring in what, £40k. That would pay 6 or 7 of them for one week.

I would be very surprised if it would be as much as that. With kids and concessions the average amount they would have got at the gates is probably nearer the £15 mark. On that basis they would rake in about £30K. No idea how many they could pay with that but not enough to avoid being on the national news again and providing us with our monthly pick-me-up.

Hibercelona
27-11-2011, 05:59 PM
I wouldnae want any of they smelly *******s in my seat
Help h****s, I wouldnae gie them the reek of my *****

Quit sitting on the fence... you either hate them or you dont. :wink:

Kojock
27-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Make it 4 or 5 wages as they now have to pay win bonuses. Keep winning Hertz you know it makes sense to p!ss Vlad off even more. :lolyam:

grunt
27-11-2011, 06:38 PM
With kids and concessions the average amount they would have got at the gates is probably nearer the £15 mark. On that basis they would rake in about £30K. No idea how many they could pay with that but not enough to avoid being on the national news again and providing us with our monthly pick-me-up.
Plus there will be other costs associated with opening Tynecastle and putting on a game - stewards and policing will both need to be paid.

iwasthere1972
27-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Plus there will be other costs associated with opening Tynecastle and putting on a game - stewards and policing will both need to be paid.

Obviously they would still be needed if only season ticket holders turned up and there were no cash gates. :wink:

Albion Hibs
27-11-2011, 08:26 PM

Remember and take of police costs, manning the kiosks, stewards, the tube from Forth One, masks and safety specks of everyone sitting in the main stand, electricity.....or coal for the burner located 6 storeys under the pitch....that leaves enough for a tenner a head!

Plus if the weather gets any colder that under soil heating will be needing turned on for their next four games...and I dont think Mad Vlad qualifies for the winter fuel allowance.

shagpile
27-11-2011, 09:19 PM
G

Awful lot of females in there surely, 'cos there is a shortage of balls for sure. They should have been at vlads throat long before now.
Let them ground share with livingstonbecause it will be many a year before they have the cash to build anything.

weecounty hibby
27-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't subscribe to the "lots of decent Jambos" and " I have mates who are Jambos and they are alright" brigade. I too know Jambos and actually travelled all over Europe with them to watch Scotland. They were ok until the Romanov Revolution and then their attitudes changed. It really did become the big team/wee team bull**** and the " Hibs are no longer our serious rivals" **** that was trotted out. For me they can all go and lie in their own pish. Hope it is a slow painful demise that ultimately ends in them with no club.