PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will happen to billy brown?

Tha Cabbage Kid
24-11-2011, 01:40 PM
I was wondering, if Pat fenlon gets the hibs job as it sure looks like it.

what do you think will happen with billy brown?

I personally think it might be a tough one as im sure fenlon will want to bring in his own number two.

would be a shame for billy as he hasnt really managed to get his teeth into hibs and help sort out the mess there.

think it would be good if he stayed for a bit.

sorry if discussed already.

Hibbyradge
24-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Brown's contract ends in the summer so getting rid of him wouldn't be difficult.

I think his coaching philosophy - shout at players - won't suit the new man's.

I hope!

Speedway
24-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Brown's contract ends in the summer so getting rid of him wouldn't be difficult.

I think his coaching philosophy - shout at players - won't suit the new man's.

I hope!

What a philosophy though eh?

easty
24-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Couldnt care less what happens to Billy Brown. He's not at all important to Hibs future.

Peevemor
24-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I think it'd be daft to bin him. We'd probably have to buy out the remainder of his contract anyway, so why not let the new manager tap into his knowledge of the Scottish game?

Dashing Bob S
24-11-2011, 01:55 PM
'Golf' weekends at the Peebles Hydro with FJK?

Tha Cabbage Kid
24-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Couldnt care less what happens to Billy Brown. He's not at all important to Hibs future.

thats a bit harsh mate no? cant be that bad or is it just the jambo connection?

easty
24-11-2011, 02:01 PM
thats a bit harsh mate no? cant be that bad or is it just the jambo connection?

Honestly? The Jambo thing isn't ideal but I could live with it if I thought he really was this fantastic coach who would be beneficial to have around. I don't think that's the case though, he was staff under CC remember, and we were still crap.

Tha Cabbage Kid
24-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Honestly? The Jambo thing isn't ideal but I could live with it if I thought he really was this fantastic coach who would be beneficial to have around. I don't think that's the case though, he was staff under CC remember, and we were still crap.

i know but he's only just arrived. cant really say if hes a good coach for us or not?
and no blame should be put at his door step

Speedway
24-11-2011, 02:16 PM
I think he'll carry on in football for a while especially if JJ gets a job and then I imagine he'll retire on a comfortable pension.

He'll watch his extended family grow up in his retirement and maybe do some volunteer coaching for local youth teams and maybe even media punditry until time starts to pass and disease takes hold. At which point I think he'll experience declining health and increased shortness of breath.

Then I think he'll go for a really long sleep and the undertakers will be called and he'll be removed from his home in a body bag and placed into a freezer facility for an amount of time dependant on the need for a post mortem.

After that I think he'll be given a very respectable send off by his obviously close and loving family who remain, before being finally laid to rest in a place of his choosing.

Beyond that it really depends on your theology but there's every chance he'll be judged and assigned an eternal destination or simply cease to be as an existence and identity or even perhaps re-incarnated.

That's what I think will happen to Billy Brown.

easty
24-11-2011, 02:20 PM
i know but he's only just arrived. cant really say if hes a good coach for us or not?
and no blame should be put at his door step

None at all? I'm not sure about that, he's been here longer than a wee while now, he can't be exempt from all the blame.

I'm not saying he's a bad coach, I am, though, saying that he seems to be getting undue respect and appreciation from some people for doing, so far, the square root of **** all. Fenlon should bring in his own men, if he comes along and likes the way BB works then by all means keep him on. I'll happily support whatever the new manager decides.

For me though, in the long term future of Hibs I don't see BB as being important, and certainly not necessary.

easty
24-11-2011, 02:21 PM
After that I think he'll be given a very respectable send off by his obviously close and loving family who remain, before being finally laid to rest in a place of his choosing.

Will his ashes be scattered at Easter Road? Or at the closed down, delapidated, PBS?

Tha Cabbage Kid
24-11-2011, 02:22 PM
I think he'll carry on in football for a while especially if JJ gets a job and then I imagine he'll retire on a comfortable pension.

He'll watch his extended family grow up in his retirement and maybe do some volunteer coaching for local youth teams and maybe even media punditry until time starts to pass and disease takes hold. At which point I think he'll experience declining health and increased shortness of breath.

Then I think he'll go for a really long sleep and the undertakers will be called and he'll be removed from his home in a body bag and placed into a freezer facility for an amount of time dependant on the need for a post mortem.

Beyond that it really depends on your theology but there's every chance he'll be judged and assigned an eternal destination or simply cease to be as an existence and identity or even perhaps re-incarnated.

WOW thanks speedway.

thats alot more info than i thought i would get:greengrin

how do you rekon the world will end? think you might have some good insght into this :greengrin

Speedway
24-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Will his ashes be scattered at Easter Road? Or at the closed down, delapidated, PBS?

I think he'll be buried rather than cremated and I think he'll be put in an ASDA bag and be laid as part of the foundations for a new supermarket built on the site of the old Tynecastle stadium.

E10 Rifle
24-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Asda should at least name an aisle after him

persevere1875
24-11-2011, 02:31 PM
A late entry to im a celebrity get me out of here :dunno:

Speedway
24-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Asda should at least name an aisle after him

Perhaps the one with the Andrex* on.

*other toilet tissues are available

keep the faith
24-11-2011, 02:33 PM
'Golf' weekends at the Peebles Hydro with FJK?

I'm loving the idea they go round the 18 holes in matching huge managers jackets (complete with the "JJ" and "BB" branding) , football shorts and boots. Lockie struggles a few yards behind with 2 bags of clubs.

HKhibby
24-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Dont care who they have managed, would like to see someone with experience at ER! if that means BB and even JJ i for one wouldnt say no! as for the likes of Fenlon! no thanks, if thats the best we can go for after all the "we shall take our time this time to get it right"!...crap!

TornadoHibby
24-11-2011, 03:31 PM

Thanks Speedway! :rolleyes:

Looks like you are enjoying the new job as Head of the Dept of Philosophy and Crystal Ball Gazing in the Great School of Life! :wink: :greengrin

Pretty Boy
24-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Dont care who they have managed, would like to see someone with experience at ER! if that means BB and even JJ i for one wouldnt say no! as for the likes of Fenlon! no thanks, if thats the best we can go for after all the "we shall take our time this time to get it right"!...crap!

You seem a right bundle of laughs.

Your optimism is almost contagious!

marinello59
24-11-2011, 03:48 PM

Comedy gold.