PDA

View Full Version : questions..

SouthEnglandHib
24-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I have just signed up to the forum and been to one hibs game (blackpool pre-season), I'm thinking about coming up from London a few times a season, and was just wondering what are the chances of us getting tickets for some games?

Gatecrasher
24-11-2011, 11:50 AM
I have just signed up to the forum and been to one hibs game (blackpool pre-season), I'm thinking about coming up from London a few times a season, and was just wondering what are the chances of us getting tickets for some games?

a 100% chance :greengrin

The only thing you will need to look out for is to get yourself on the clubs database before getting one for a "Big Game" (Celtic, Rangers or Hearts) you can do this by buying a Cat B Ticket (Against everone else in the league) and they will keep your details on this database.

Welcome to the Forum :aok:

hibby67
24-11-2011, 11:54 AM
your details need to be registered on the data base and i think you need to buy a cat b game ticket

as for getting tickets how many do you want the way we are playing we can't give them away........:wink:

PatHead
24-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the board. What's the attraction with Hibs?

SouthEnglandHib
24-11-2011, 12:33 PM
They're will hopefully be a few of us, if not I'll just travel up, coach is too cheap. Looking at Jan 21st as my english club are away and I'm not to bothered missing it.

And I was in holiday in Blackpool when you had the pre season down there, so its another ground of the English 92, and went. Stood with all your fans, and loved it. Been looking to get to a game but never really had the money, now I do, I wanna come up a few games a season

Kaiser_Sauzee
24-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Your rollercoaster Hibernian journey began in a city filled with rollercoasters. I love that. :flag:

SouthEnglandHib
24-11-2011, 12:45 PM
How much in advance can you buy match tickets?
I'm looking to buy everything in December so its still cheap on the coach from London to Edinburgh,
Don't wanna pay for coach and not get a ticket for the game

Hibbyradge
24-11-2011, 12:51 PM
How much in advance can you buy match tickets?
I'm looking to buy everything in December so its still cheap on the coach from London to Edinburgh,
Don't wanna pay for coach and not get a ticket for the game

All the information is on the official site. :thumbsup:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Welcome

frazeHFC
24-11-2011, 12:57 PM
What pre-season was it you went? This year was brilliant :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, and unlucky it is Hibs you have grown to like. :greengrin

Who is your English team?

SouthEnglandHib
24-11-2011, 01:00 PM
This year in Blackpool,
And I doubt you would have heard of the team but
Stevenage - (in League One)

LancashireHibby
24-11-2011, 07:16 PM

Was it? I can't remember. :party:

Liam89
24-11-2011, 07:29 PM
This year in Blackpool,

Of course we've heard of them!

IndieHibby
24-11-2011, 09:34 PM
This year in Blackpool,

Brilliant - a proper football fan! Welcome :agree:

Cabbage East
24-11-2011, 09:38 PM
This year in Blackpool,

Nope but welcome to the Hibernian family. Good luck :aok:

Liam89
24-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Brilliant - a proper football fan! Welcome :agree:

Whereas supporters of top teams are improper? :wink:

LancashireHibby
24-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Whereas supporters of top teams are improper? :wink:

How would we know?! :greengrin

HH81
25-11-2011, 05:34 AM

Welcome to the forum, and unlucky it is Hibs you have grown to like. :greengrin

Who is your English team?

This year at Blackpool I drove, everyone else were steaming, Hibs lost and Blackpool is full of odd people. The year before was better :-)

London Hibee
25-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Welcome aboard

A word of warning though, if you're at Easter Road and you hear someone abusively refer to a "dirty Herts bassa"
Don't worry we don't mean you, we don't have anything against people from Hertfordshire

snooky
25-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Bring yer fitbaw bits.

frazeHFC
25-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Stevenage, a team on the up. Definately heard of them! And good to have a Stevenage fan, none of this Man City, Man U crap. :wink:

basehibby
25-11-2011, 05:38 PM
They're will hopefully be a few of us, if not I'll just travel up, coach is too cheap. Looking at Jan 21st as my english club are away and I'm not to bothered missing it.

And I was in holiday in Blackpool when you had the pre season down there, so its another ground of the English 92, and went. Stood with all your fans, and loved it. Been looking to get to a game but never really had the money, now I do, I wanna come up a few games a season

As mentioned in previous posts - you may have a problem if you're aiming for a Cat A game (Celgers, Rantic or Hertz) but should have no problem with any other match as you could pay at the gate.

The Cat A game restriction is mainly there to stop smelly Celgers and Rantic fans skiving into our end. Buy a ticket through the ticket office for any Cat B game and it subsequently won't be a problem as you'll be officially a Hibby :greengrin

If that's not possible and you were thinking of coming up for the Rangers game in a few weeks then I'd advise you to call the club and see if they could sort something out as a special case.

fatbloke
25-11-2011, 07:09 PM

You might struggle a wee bit if you want 12,000 tickets:greengrin

nonshinyfinish
25-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Welcome aboard

A word of warning though, if you're at Easter Road and you hear someone abusively refer to a "dirty Herts bassa"
Don't worry we don't mean you, we don't have anything against people from Hertfordshire

:tee hee: Good stuff.