PDA

View Full Version : Does Keith Sands Speak for You?

bawheid
24-11-2011, 08:57 AM
A newly-formed fans' protest group has urged Hibernian to recruit Michael O'Neill as their next manager rather than fellow League of Ireland boss Pat Fenlon. 'Hibsforchange' On Fenlon, 'Hibsforchange' organiser Keith Sands said: "He is currently the second best manager in the Irish league, which is the equivalent of the Scottish First Division. Surely if the board are looking to the Irish league for our new manager they would go for Michael O'Neill, who is currently and, for the last two years, has been the best manager in Ireland." Sands added: "He also knows the Scottish game, and our famous club, having played here." Around a dozen members of the group gathered outside Easter Road last week ahead of the club's AGM to protest against the Hibs board and chairman Rod Petrie. Sands added: "We would, as Hibs fans, all be behind Pat Fenlon, Michael O'Neill or whoever the board choose. "But just remember this - [owner] Tom Farmer put his neck on the line and publicly backed Rod Petrie, who in turn backed Scott Lindsay [executive director] and Fife Hyland [managing director]. "If this next appointment goes wrong, and as a Hibs fan, like all Hibs fans, I sincerely hope it doesn't, then all I can say to the board is 'You can run but you can't hide.'"

The above was apparently posted on the Scotsman website comments section. I'm trying to gauge the support amongst Hibs fans for Keith Sands' "protest group".

Simple question: Does Keith Sands represent your views on Hibs?

My personal view is that he should shut the **** up. He clearly knows nothing about the LoI over the past few seasons.

Beefster
24-11-2011, 09:03 AM
That group is an embarrassment and don't speak in my name. However, I think he's right about Fenlon (although not O'Neill).

Does anyone know this guy and why is he so shy about coming on the most popular Hibs website and identifying himself anyway?

Hibtastic
24-11-2011, 09:06 AM
He's a plonker!!

Elephant Stone
24-11-2011, 09:06 AM
"He is currently the second best manager in the Irish league, which is the equivalent of the Scottish First Division. "

Thanks Keith, glad we've got that settled from an authoritative source.

matty_f
24-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Certainly doesn't speak for me. How many members does this group have?

Is it more than the twelve or so (and a dog) that went to the agm?

I would actually go so far as to actively disassociate myself from that statement, to be honest.

greenlex
24-11-2011, 09:09 AM
If I ever feel the need to speak out my arse I'll let him know.

Speedway
24-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Let's put it this way.

If the LoI truly is a diddy league, then I want the guy who has the best Diddy record over the last decade than the one who has an impressive but very brief record in the diddy league, once the competition subsided.

More experienced Diddy, that's what we need.

Lucius Apuleius
24-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Nay nay nay, a thousand times nay.

francobaresi
24-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Neil Lennon is currently the best manager in Scotland (ok, that may be arguable) and he is sitting second in the league... I'll quite happily take the, alleged, second best manager in ROI if he can sort our team out...

Gmack7
24-11-2011, 09:14 AM
who?

Beefster
24-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Neil Lennon is currently the best manager in Scotland (ok, that may be arguable) and he is sitting second in the league... I'll quite happily take the, alleged, second best manager in ROI if he can sort our team out...

Sorry to go OT but the man with the biggest budget in Scotland, whose team is 9 points adrift in second, is the best manager in Scotland? Nah.....

On current form and taking into account budgets etc, Stuart McCall must surely be considered the best manager in Scotland.

KeithTheHibby
24-11-2011, 09:23 AM
I am Keith Sands, who wants a square go at the back of the famous five?

francobaresi
24-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Sorry to go OT but the man with the biggest budget in Scotland, whose team is 9 points adrift in second, is the best manager in Scotland? Nah.....

On current form and taking into account budgets etc, Stuart McCall must surely be considered the best manager in Scotland.

Compared to who? McCoist??? It's previous successes and silverware that count hence Lennon... McCall has won heehaw so how does that merit best manager...

Back to the question in hand; KS does not speak for me... MO'N would be good but let's give whoever (PF) comes in the support he deserves, if he does indeed get the vacancy...
:rolleyes:

Jack Ferrigan
24-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Pat Fenlon has got the skills and the passion to put Hibs back on course. Michael O' Neill was not interested , he was using the Hibs job and the vacant N.I. job as
a tool to strengthen his new contract talks with Shamrock Rovers. As MON stated yesterday I didn,t apply for the Hibs job as I'm still under contract to Shams.

Go to it Pat you've got a job on your hands. Make sure we keep the young guns for at least the next three years.

Beefster
24-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Compared to who? McCoist??? It's previous successes and silverware that count hence Lennon... McCall has won heehaw so how does that merit best manager...

Back to the question in hand; KS does not speak for me... MO'N would be good but let's give whoever (PF) comes in the support he deserves, if he does indeed get the vacancy...

We obviously have different criteria for what constitutes a decent manager. On your criteria, Lennon is the best manager by default.

lucky
24-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Who is Keith Sands ? Don't recall electing him out spokesman. Time for us to unite not attack the board

Cabbage East
24-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Keith Keith Keith Keith Keith Keith Keith Keith

jacomo
24-11-2011, 09:54 AM
all I can say to the board is 'You can run but you can't hide'

Accepting that he may have been goaded into saying this so the journalist could include a provocative quote, but I have no idea what this is supposed to mean? :confused:

We all know the problems Hibs have had, but this kind of posturing is just pathetic. We need as a club to pull together, not issue veiled threats..

Biscuit
24-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Let's put it this way.

If the LoI truly is a diddy league, then I want the guy who has the best Diddy record over the last decade than the one who has an impressive but very brief record in the diddy league, once the competition subsided.

More experienced Diddy, that's what we need.

Well said - made me laugh, and totally agree. I do love the 'experts' on this site, and the one's that sit behind me at the games. I am somewhat surprised that the three of them were not in the running for the job instead!:wink:

Pat Fenlon has experience and is respected in a league that is not much dissimilar to ours, taking out the Old Firm. I will continue to be there offering my support, with perhaps renewed hope of better things to come.

Northernhibee
24-11-2011, 10:09 AM
HibsforHibsForChangeForChange.

frazeHFC
24-11-2011, 10:12 AM
2 to 61, pretty sure that is a large no then

Stevie Reid
24-11-2011, 10:12 AM
I found him to show a quite staggering level of ignorance when speaking on STV News last week, stating that "like most Hibs fans, I'm asking 'Pat who?'"

Even if he truly didn't know who Fenlon was (absolutely staggering for someone who sees himself as so much of a Hibbie as to be a fans spokesperson), how difficult would it be to do a wee bit research before speaking about the man on national television? To be so dismissive of someone who has been a resounding success in their field is rude, ignorant, and unbecoming of anyone who claims to speak on behalf of the Hibs support.

He does not speak for me, and he never will.

jdships
24-11-2011, 10:27 AM
He comes over as a " I'm a better supporter than you because .......................... " thread starter
"No" for me :flag:

Eganov
24-11-2011, 10:30 AM
The fact this mob includes "casuals" (old and new) shows they are not role models or fit and proper people to represent anybody.

--------
24-11-2011, 10:39 AM
I don't know if this can be construed as a positive contribution or not, but 'Keith Sands' is an anagram of 'S S Stinkhead'. :wink:

No Stinkhead speaks for Doddie. Period. :aok:

the_ginger_hibee
24-11-2011, 10:40 AM
I found him to show a quite staggering level of ignorance when speaking on STV News last week, stating that "like most Hibs fans, I'm asking 'Pat who?'"

Even if he truly didn't know who Fenlon was (absolutely staggering for someone who sees himself as so much of a Hibbie as to be a fans spokesperson), how difficult would it be to do a wee bit research before speaking about the man on national television? To be so dismissive of someone who has been a resounding success in their field is rude, ignorant, and unbecoming of anyone who claims to speak on behalf of the Hibs support.

He does not speak for me, and he never will.

Concerned me a bit also. Imagine if a West Brom fan came out with 'Tony who?' during an interview on national T.V when Mowbray left us. We'd be fairly pissed off at ignorance like that. And considering the newly found sucess of LOI teams in Europe, there may even be a case that the gap between Scotland and Ireland is actually non-existent.

Overall, I think it made Hibs look quite poor IMO. No need to disrespect the Irish League and Pat Fenlon like that due to lack of knowledge and ignorance.

persevere1875
24-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Now a resounding 97% of the people polled say that Keith Sands does not speak on there behalf, can we not just post this on the scotsman section he posted on and let everyone know that Keith (whoever you are) Sands does not and never will speak for the majority of Hibs supporters

GGTTH

Aldo
24-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Right here goes

I like many others on this site have spent a load of hard earned cash ( not so much recently working shifts and 2 young kids) watching and supporting the club I love up and down the country ( and even abroad).

In recent years we gave been on a but if a downward spiral bringing in some very good players but a lot more under achieving journey men.

It's fair to say that a lot of us are peed off at the ongoings at our club however we are financially stable with an outstanding stadium and training facility.

Here is my point

I am a fan of Rod Petrie and what both he and STF has done for our club. We did it once and got our fingers burnt 20 mill or so in debt however RP got things sorted and got us back on track.

Yes he has made mistakes, which he admitted at the AGM, which for me takes balls. He is doing what he thinks is best for the club and he DOES back his managers.

Keith Sands DOES NOT speak for me. Yes he is his own person and has a right to voice his opinion but he shouldn't stand up and say the Hibs dans want this or that. This us wrong.

I would ask him this... Who does he want running our club in the current climate.

Just look at the YAMS.

Keith Sands speaks for himself and a very very very small minority if Hibs fans.

What happens if we win the holy grail under PF and RP and STF. Is he still Gonnae be sulking on the pavement trying to find his spat oot dummy.... Answer is NO.

Sorry rant over

chrisski33
24-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Dunno why some have referred to the irish league as a diddy league as spl aint any better plus id say irish football better esp as their national team is.more likely to make a major competition unlike scotland. Pat has experience winning a league twice (or 3) and a cup so he cant be bad has to be better than the last 3 managers weve had!

Reaper
24-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Like most Hibs fans I find myself asking Keith who? I don't need anyone to speak on my behalf thanks very much.

Hibsforchange? Here's a big change you can make, when you do press interviews or voice your opinions in the public eye, make it perfectly clear that you speak on behalf of the group, not on behalf of ALL Hibs fans, especially this one.

--------
24-11-2011, 10:51 AM
"Hibs for Change" always somehow reminds me of THIS -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBtlDj-ARE

Mikey
24-11-2011, 10:58 AM
If Keith Sands wants to write something for the hibs.net front page he's more than welcome to. It's an open platform for all Hibs fans, whatever their views.

The contact address is admin.team@hibs.net

Gettin' Auld
24-11-2011, 11:03 AM
'Keith Sands' is an anagram of 'S S Stinkhead'. :wink:

Are you sure? :wink:

Geo_1875
24-11-2011, 11:41 AM
No. He's a fud.

Hibstrooper
24-11-2011, 11:49 AM

...You want to live with common people, you want to see whatever common people see :singing:

This message has been approved by Keith Sands :aok:

--------
24-11-2011, 11:49 AM

OOPS! One 'S' too many, I fear. :eek:

He's only S Stinkhead, then.

It's a sign I'm gettin auld, mate. Shaky fore-digit on tghe capital 'S', or a momentary blink of senile decay.

Thank you for pointing out the msitake. :blushie:

Sorry - MISTAKE. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/blushie.gif

SteveHFC
24-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Keith Sands is a **** :agree:

Moulin Yarns
24-11-2011, 01:20 PM
It is good to see 126 saying no, but the worrying thing is he appears to have a friend :greengrin

PatHead
24-11-2011, 01:22 PM
It is good to see 126 saying no, but the worrying thing is he appears to have a friend :greengrin

Maybe Bruno the jambo or family

persevere1875
24-11-2011, 01:26 PM

Probably set himself up two accounts so he doesnt feel alone, things you've got to do to keep the voices in your head happy :wink:

basehibby
24-11-2011, 02:47 PM
The above was apparently posted on the Scotsman website comments section. I'm trying to gauge the support amongst Hibs fans for Keith Sands' "protest group".

Simple question: Does Keith Sands represent your views on Hibs?

My personal view is that he should shut the **** up. He clearly knows nothing about the LoI over the past few seasons.

Yes AND No for me.

Michael O'Neill was also my favourite for the job but that doesn't mean that I presume to know that he'd be any better than Fenlon. Fenlon certainly does have a very good record in the same league over a longer period of time - if the board are basing their thinking on that as well as some inside knowledge from leading lights in the game then that's fine - if they were just basing it on him being a free agent and cheap option then that would be cause for real concern. But I doubt if that's the case.

I DO have concerns about how the football team has been run from board level over the last few years - but that doesn't mean that I'm shouting for all their heads on a platter at this stage - so it's probably fair to say that the protesters reflect a general disquiet, and to that extent I'm happy that SOMEONE has been making a noise. I don't agree with everything their saying though so they are not fully representative

Baldy Foghorn
24-11-2011, 03:04 PM
The Guys on "Hibernian for Change", are unhappy and have gone on record saying so.....

Of course they are not representing the whole support, but they are at least being vocal and voicing their concerns.....Don't really see the need for them to be lambasted by some, and some petty name calling of other Hibs supporters.......

Whatever happened to freedom of speech, they are only a minimal voice.......

iwasthere1972
24-11-2011, 03:22 PM
I see on their website, which is still under construction, that they are planning a protest inside and outside Fir Park when we take on Motherwell. I wasn't at the Killie game at the weekend but apparently they held a protest inside and outside the ground. Did anyone notice?

Anyway we will be able to see if the protest group has grown since the AGM when we take on Motherwell. I hope they let the dug in so long as it's kept on a leash.

I voted no. Nobody speaks for me. Well not since the wife left rather suddenly in a :taxi which I :bye: off while jumping up and down in the air shouting "Ya Beauty".

Kammy1875
24-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Right, who voted yes for the ******?

iwasthere1972
24-11-2011, 03:26 PM

:tsk tsk:

marinello59
24-11-2011, 03:26 PM

That's more than a bit OTT don't you think? You may disagree with the guy but no need for that.

J-C
24-11-2011, 03:30 PM

It's a sign I'm gettin auld, mate. Shaky fore-digit on tghe capital 'S', or a momentary blink of senile decay.

Sorry - MISTAKE. :blushie:

Heads Stink

MyJo
24-11-2011, 03:31 PM
being dissapointed with the way things have gone in the last few years - nothing wrong with that
voicing your concerns and suggesting that fresh approach or change at the top would be required - nothing wrong with that
forming an action group to actively promote these ideas and get likeminded individuals discussing the situation - nothing wrong with that
Standing outside the AGM protesting at how our club is being run and some random hibs fan who probably knows the square root of F-all about running a football club or interviewing and hiring managers demanding that hibs give the job to MoN - downright ******ing embarrasing.

--------
24-11-2011, 03:35 PM

That's more than a bit OTT don't you think? You may disagree with the guy but no need for that.

:tsk tsk:

:tsk tsk: indeed, and :slipper:.

steakbake
24-11-2011, 03:42 PM
The guy is taking a lot of stick. Harsh.

It's his view and he's entitled to it. However, he doesn't speak for me. If he wants to spit the dummy because the next manager is not exactly who he wants it to be, then that's up to him. Too bad.

HibbyDave
24-11-2011, 03:42 PM
However it matters NOT as the board at ER will not pay a single bit of attention to anything the fans say despite all the "Listening group" exercises etc etc etc

sauzeelegod
24-11-2011, 03:45 PM
he DOES NOT speak for me

Mikey
24-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Let's keep the personal stuff and the name calling out of it folks :wink:

marinello59
24-11-2011, 03:48 PM
He speaks for me

Signed

Orville the Duck.

iwasthere1972
24-11-2011, 04:17 PM
He speaks for me

Signed

Orville the Duck.

One of the few things that look hideous in green and white.

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Not for me.

CentreLine
24-11-2011, 05:12 PM
No Keith Sands does not speak for me. I absolutely defend his right to have an opinion and he is certainly passionate about our club but I would prefer that people generally did not claim their opinion is shared by everyone else.

Gatecrasher
24-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Yes he is entitled to his opinion but he doesn't speak for the support (this poll shows that), The reason he is taking stick is because he is drawing attention to himself and acting like he speaks for the support. If your gonna start a group like this up you better be prepared to take some imo

Bostonhibby
24-11-2011, 05:17 PM
I'd rather my goldfish did it.

snooky
24-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Does Keith Sands Speak for You?

:agree:

:big grin: A Gottle of Gear

Bostonhibby
24-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Sorry - MISTAKE. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/blushie.gif

Never mind Doddie, what aboot Dank Shi***?
i'll get my coat :hide:

--------
24-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Never mind Doddie, what aboot Dank Shi***?
i'll get my coat :hide:

OOOOOOH! THAT'S a good one! :not worth

(But it needs to be plural - as in more than one.)

Do you think we should be taking him a little more seriously, Boston?

:hmmm:

Naw.

Eyrie
24-11-2011, 06:25 PM
He speaks for himself and his few mates in his "Hibs For Change" group, no one else.

So he deserves all the flak that he's getting on here for his arrogance in presuming that he does speak for ALL of us.

Jonnyboy
24-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Entitled to his view but I don't share it and would rather speak for myself

woody47
24-11-2011, 06:46 PM
The only person who represents me (for anything) is ME or someone I have personally voted for or asked. It always irks me when we get 'hibs supporters' spokesperson' states or says or confirms etc that this or that happened. Who are these people? Do they contact the papers and say 'Hey, I talk for Hibs fans. Want to hear something?????' Or is this just the papers with their normal lazy journalism.

Jones28
24-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Disagree

He is comparing the LOI to the First Division. Does the guy watch either of the 2 on a regular basis and therefor have relative experience and knowledge?

Additionally, the LOI grants you a European place. Shamrock Rovers have progressed as far as Celtic and further than Rangers.

The standard of football in the SPL is comparable to League 2 standard, even the first division probably offers better games to watch as a supporter.

Several players from the LOI have gone into English football eg Steven Hunt. How many have gone from the SPL into the EPL? Cuellar, Hutton and Steven Fletcher are the only ones I can think of

Sir David Gray
24-11-2011, 06:52 PM
I don't share his views on the managerial position. I am personally not bothered about who gets the job between Michael O'Neill and Pat Fenlon as I have no strong feelings about either of them.

However, I do share his opinion on the running of the club. I think we need change at boardroom level and I think that heads should roll after appointing our third failure as manager in a row and seemingly are headed for our second successive season fighting at the wrong end of the table.

It's time for wholesale changes at the head of the club so from that point of view, I think he is spot on.

Kammy1875
24-11-2011, 06:54 PM
:tsk tsk: indeed, and :slipper:.

Sorry if so guys. :aok:

Robinho08
24-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Keith who? :confused:

hibbiedon
24-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Maybe he wants a big spending owner who promises us everything, being european champions build a 5 star hotel, no thanks im pretty sure the hard of thinking tried that :bye:

Kammy1875
24-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Keith who? :confused:

Easter Road for change gadge.

Now, if the boy was sensible and had a good way of expressing his views he may have more support, fact is the boy is clueless. :cb

Andy74
24-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Does he realise that Pat Fenlon's budget last year was just 250,000 euros?

I'm assuming Michael O'Neill had a fair bit more to play with than that. In order to make such a statement about the two managers I'm assuming he has done his homework?

tamig
24-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Get on to their "website" - which has been under construction for a few weeks now. Leave a comment and let them know what you think. There's only 16 comments been posted so far - most against what they apparently stand for. Still no responses from them.

http://www.hibsforchangeeasterroad.co.uk/#/home/4557245064/Hibs-For-Change/368914

tamig
24-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Does he realise that Pat Fenlon's budget last year was just 250,000 euros?

I'm assuming Michael O'Neill had a fair bit more to play with than that. In order to make such a statement about the two managers I'm assuming he has done his homework?

He's talking pish. Simple as.

Jonnyboy
24-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Get on to their "website" - which has been under construction for a few weeks now. Leave a comment and let them know what you think. There's only 16 comments been posted so far - most against what they apparently stand for. Still no responses from them.

http://www.hibsforchangeeasterroad.co.uk/#/home/4557245064/Hibs-For-Change/368914

I'm surprised the club don't have a go at him for using the official badge on his website. They tend not to like that

RIP
24-11-2011, 08:00 PM
As far as I know there have been at least 4 protests groups set up.

There was a Calderwood and Petrie must go Facebook campaign

There was a protest group led by Marc Donald who may have been connected to the above. Marc called off his protest and took up an offer to meet Petrie and Hyland

Sons of Connolly (Hibernians for CHange) are about 150 on Facebook and this was started by Riz Harcus

And now there's Hibs for Change led by Keith Sands

Now I've talked to Marc and Riz and one thing I CAN tell you is that they are every bit as passionate about our club as anyone else. They are also not the kind of guys to simply moan on a messageboard. The only difference between those guys and the folk who met the club management at Saturday's forum is the belief that to REALLY bring about change we have to meet face to face and thrash out the big issues. As supporters we also need to ensure that all the good ideas created at that forum turn into positive action, that we keep the momentum going.

The best thing that HibsforChange can do IMO is come in on these meetings, rather than standing outside throwing stones. If Saturday's forum attendees are anything to go by, the club are more than willing to invite their critics. Hibs for Change need to do their talking to the Hibs family, rather than to the press IMO

Andy74
24-11-2011, 08:04 PM

There was a protest group led by Marc Donald who may have been connected to the above. Marc called off his protest and took up an offer to meet Petrie and Hylan

Sons of Connolly (Hibernians for CHange) are about 150 on Facebook and this was started by Riz Harcus

Now I've talked to Marc and Riz and one thing I CAN tell you is that they are every bit as passionate about our club as anyone else. They are also not the kind of guys to simply moan on a messageboard. The only difference between those guys and the folk who met the club management at Saturday's forum is the belief that to REALLY bring about change we have to meet face to face and thrash out the big issues. As supporters we also need to ensure that all the good ideas created at that forum turn into positive action, that we keep the momentum going.

The best thing that HibsforChange can do IMO is come in on these meetings, rather than standing outside throwing stones. If Saturday's forum attendees are anything to go by, the club are more than willing to invite their critics. Hibs for Change need to do their talking to the Hibs family, rather than to the press IMO

Riz is involved. Explains a fair bit.

Bostonhibby
24-11-2011, 08:04 PM
OOOOOOH! THAT'S a good one! :not worth

(But it needs to be plural - as in more than one.)

Do you think we should be taking him a little more seriously, Boston?

:hmmm:

Naw.

I am, there are a few worse anagrams I imagine............:wink:

MyJo
24-11-2011, 08:09 PM

oh dear.

signed

P. McBride QC

tamig
24-11-2011, 08:22 PM

There was a protest group led by Marc Donald who may have been connected to the above. Marc called off his protest and took up an offer to meet Petrie and Hyland

So what's happening then? Can you share with a wider audience what the "big issues" are you're discussing with the Club? Who decides on what issues matter and who do you canvass for views?

That Riz guy's group has a rather unfortunate name imo.

Hibbyradge
24-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes.

Eganov
24-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Surprised the club even acknowledge this group's existence considering their publicised associations with organised football violence. If they embrace a group containing these known criminals, then they condone organised football violence.

RIP
25-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Riz is involved. Explains a fair bit.

Not involved with Keith Sands' group. Are you a mate likesay?

So what's happening then? Can you share with a wider audience what the "big issues" are you're discussing with the Club? Who decides on what issues matter and who do you canvass for views?

Nae big secret mate - all in the public arena - the first Supporters Forum run by the club on Saturday past (see link). I posted up the meetings on several forums simultaneously and after the next forum (HibsvRangers) the club will be publishing a full report.
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?221315-Supporters-Forum-on-Saturday-my-(gash-notes)

Surprised the club even acknowledge this group's existence considering their publicised associations with organised football violence. If they embrace a group containing these known criminals, then they condone organised football violence.

I've clearly missed this mate - when or where did Hibs acknowledge Keith Sands/Hibs for Change?

tamig
25-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Nae big secret mate - all in the public arena - the first Supporters Forum run by the club on Saturday past (see link). I posted up the meetings on several forums simultaneously and after the next forum (HibsvRangers) the club will be publishing a full report.
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?221315-Supporters-Forum-on-Saturday-my-(gash-notes)

Cheers. Will give it a read.