23-11-2011, 07:28 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15864578.stm

could do a lot worse . . .

:agree: and we often do.

Greenheart
23-11-2011, 07:33 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15864578.stm

could do a lot worse . . .

Another cheap uninspired option have as much enthusiasm for this guy as I did for Calderwood

Wembley67
23-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Another cheap uninspired option have as much enthusiasm for this guy as I did for Calderwood

Radge.

Lets get Capello then.

Dalianwanda

Cheaper than what? How do you know who else was interested? Would a more expensive option bring us success?? Well hopefully he can change your mind by getting the team to perform....Ive given up guessing what a new Hibs manager is gonna be like....Will just live in hope :flag:

SRHibs

Here we go again. People greeting before he's even in the door. Also, Calderwood wasn't cheap, AT ALL.

Hibstrooper
23-11-2011, 07:40 PM

Pick of the bunch for me. Well thought of over in Ireland and from what I've heard his teams play better football than O'Neill's. Board will have done their homework and probably been told the same.

Kato
23-11-2011, 08:46 PM

You don't sound like a very enthusiastic guy/gal, Green heart.

hibs0666
23-11-2011, 08:50 PM

The yams are ****ed though.

Speedway
23-11-2011, 08:52 PM
We have to go for cheap options.

We can't afford expensive options, they're expensive.

Mid-price options could be good.

£200k was spent on getting the last cheap option.

This one was held at a £200k ransom by his club 2 years ago.

Why does money equate to quality in buying out a contract?

ScottB
23-11-2011, 08:55 PM
We have to go for cheap options.

We can't afford expensive options, they're expensive.

Mid-price options could be good.

£200k was spent on getting the last cheap option.

This one was held at a £200k ransom by his club 2 years ago.

Why does money equate to quality in buying out a contract?

Because it's the first thing in the list for the moaners to complain about till his first game, when they can star complaining about his tactics / team / match day attire.

Diclonius
23-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Wasn't convinced at first glance but this seems like a very good appointment and I am rather excited. :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
23-11-2011, 09:03 PM

Ffs Comment so old it owes Jesus a tenner

Speedway
24-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Because it's the first thing in the list for the moaners to complain about till his first game, when they can star complaining about his tactics / team / match day attire.

They might have a point there, Paddy is a tracksuit manager.

TrickyNicky
24-11-2011, 08:57 AM
They might have a point there, Paddy is a tracksuit manager.

Ffs, your kiddin aren't you ?

Tucked into socks with boots or to-the-ankle with a Samba type ?

IWasThere2016
24-11-2011, 08:59 AM

Is there any other way???

Beefster
24-11-2011, 08:59 AM

I backed Calderwood, against the majority view, until about a fortnight before his sacking but will be disappointed if Fenlon is appointed. Am I a moaner or a supporter? Just so I know what camp you have decided I'm going to be in.

The sweeping generalisations that go on on here to avoid/dismiss debate are incredible.

TrickyNicky
24-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Ffs Comment so old it owes Jesus a tenner

:faf:

Speedway
24-11-2011, 09:03 AM

First one with chest high elasticated waistband.

TrickyNicky
24-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Is there any other way???

I always thought you had to be one or the other!

TrickyNicky
24-11-2011, 09:17 AM
First one with chest high elasticated waistband.

Thair the ones!
You don't even pull them down when you go for a pee in front of the team on day 1 at East Mains.

You unzip your tracksuit top, poke yer wee man out the top of the above-mentioned tracksuit-pant and send a translucent golden lob over the middle cubicle, right in the bowl, nuthin but recently Domestos-diluted water, no splash, no probs, everyone out on the park, there's 400 tractor tyre's needing ran through.

Speedway
24-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Thair the ones!
You don't even pull them down when you go for a pee in front of the team on day 1 at East Mains.

You unzip your tracksuit top, poke yer wee man out the top of the above-mentioned tracksuit-pant and send a translucent golden lob over the middle cubicle, right in the bowl, nuthin but recently Domestos-diluted water, no splash, no probs, everyone out on the park, there's 400 tractor tyre's needing ran through.

Shouldn't be a problem for 'Nutsy'.

francobaresi
24-11-2011, 09:30 AM
All he has to do is win the Scottish Cup, League title and get us into Champions League... Within 2 seasons:wink: