PDA

View Full Version : Bounce game today against Livi

1987green
22-11-2011, 06:37 PM
A strong Hibs team beat Livi 3.0 today at East Mains. Brown,Booth,Palsson,Sodje,Sparky and Aggogo all played David Crawford 2 scored and Sodje got the other Only 2 regular 1st team livi players playing Liam Fox and Ian Russell

Jonnyboy
22-11-2011, 06:57 PM
A strong Hibs team beat Livi 3.0 today at East Mains. Brown,Booth,Palsson,Sodje,Sparky and Aggogo all played David Crawford 2 scored and Sodje got the other Only 2 regular 1st team livi players playing Liam Fox and Ian Russell

So that's what he's doing now :greengrin

R'Albin
22-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Surely we should give this Crawford a chance?

keep the faith
22-11-2011, 07:03 PM
So that's what he's doing now :greengrin

I wonder if he was accompanied on his trip to east mains??

Jonnyboy
22-11-2011, 07:06 PM
I wonder if he was accompanied on his trip to east mains??

:greengrin

Trialist named Werrity I believe :wink:

Aldo
22-11-2011, 07:11 PM
:greengrin

Trialist named Werrity I believe :wink:

Nice one JB. Nice one

MotherSuperior
22-11-2011, 07:15 PM
A strong Hibs team beat Livi 3.0 today at East Mains. Brown,Booth,Palsson,Sodje,Sparky and Aggogo all played David Crawford 2 scored and Sodje got the other Only 2 regular 1st team livi players playing Liam Fox and Ian Russell played against Liam Fox a few times during high school, Craigmount v Tynie. Darren Fletcher at St Davids too. Couldn't get near either of them!

H18sry
22-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Surely we should give this Crawford a chance?

I think he is out on loan

Callum_62
22-11-2011, 07:27 PM
I played against Foxy a heap of times when I was with Celtic - always an ok player back then but nothing that special....surprised he made it pro TBH.

There were certainly a lot of better players around back then - but shows what determination and drive can do.

Really surprised Chris King never made a better go of it (brother of Charlie), or Stephen Grant or Ryan Daly

Hearts or Tynie used to have a boy that played in the middle of the park called "Dixie" he was always sensational at U/14's....think he moved to Oz though or something.

Barney McGrew
22-11-2011, 07:29 PM

:agree:

He's out at Brechin

Auckland Hibs
22-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I played against Foxy a heap of times when I was with Celtic - always an ok player back then but nothing that special....surprised he made it pro TBH.

There were certainly a lot of better players around back then - but shows what determination and drive can do.

Really surprised Chris King never made a better go of it (brother of Charlie), or Stephen Grant or Ryan Daly

Hearts or Tynie used to have a boy that played in the middle of the park called "Dixie" he was always sensational at U/14's....think he moved to Oz though or something.

Used to play footie with Chuckie & his brother down at the Piershill square many moons ago (with the "borrowed goals" from Meadowbank!). Chris was only a nipper back then but you could see that he had the potential to be a cracking player - I always hoped Chuckie would make it to the big time, he was a great little player who I would have gladly paid to watch at ER. IIRC I think both of them made to semi-pro level?

hfcok
22-11-2011, 10:21 PM
played against Liam Fox a few times during high school, Craigmount v Tynie. Darren Fletcher at St Davids too. Couldn't get near either of them!

Astro did you know i guy called paggy he played around the same time as fletch and foxy,for craigmount

Skanko79
23-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Used to play footie with Chuckie & his brother down at the Piershill square many moons ago (with the "borrowed goals" from Meadowbank!). Chris was only a nipper back then but you could see that he had the potential to be a cracking player - I always hoped Chuckie would make it to the big time, he was a great little player who I would have gladly paid to watch at ER. IIRC I think both of them made to semi-pro level?

Wee chuckie is currently at Brechin, he captained them on saturday as well as getting himself on the scoresheet. Cracking wee player.

Callum_62
23-11-2011, 05:49 AM
Yeah Chuckie played with my older brother, also at Celtic.

Im surprised more of the group I played with never made....I think the only ones who done anything were Darren Fletch, Gregor Robertson and Stephen Payne.

Anyone know what Hugh McGorm is up to these days?? Cracking coach he was....treated like **** when we moved with him from Celtic to Hibs btw.

MotherSuperior
23-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Astro did you know i guy called paggy he played around the same time as fletch and foxy,for craigmount yeah Paggy was probably our best player, well him or Brian Gilfillan who i think captains Annan now.

hfcok
23-11-2011, 09:54 AM
yeah Paggy was probably our best player, well him or Brian Gilfillan who i think captains Annan now.

Aye true, Paggys playing for Falkirk juniors now,banging in the goals for them,remember Brian he was at Gretna when they were flying high.

Wotherspiniesta
23-11-2011, 10:59 AM

I heard he was player of the month a while back.

When does his loan expire?

R'Albin
23-11-2011, 11:22 AM

:agree:

He's out at Brechin

Oh forgot about that..

Obviously dependant on who the new manager is but I hope he gets some game time. Can't be any worse than the current bunch!

Dr_Regal
23-11-2011, 12:04 PM

I know exactly who your talking about. I played for Albion in Aberdeen and we played Tynie in a cup game cup, I was up against him the whole game and it was a bloody nightmare.

Starting to think Crawford might be on his way through soon. I have never seen him play, anyone got a wee write up about him?

BEEJ
23-11-2011, 12:48 PM
I heard he was player of the month a while back.

When does his loan expire?
January 2012.