PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Wise?

PatHead
21-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Know odds aren't the be all and end all but Dennis Wise has come from nowhere to 11/2 on Paddy Power. Definately not my choice as he hasn't had a good managerial record to date. Anyone know why money has appeared on him? Been in an hotel with Rod's wallet perhaps.

Billy Whizz
21-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Know odds aren't the be all and end all but Dennis Wise has come from nowhere to 11/2 on Paddy Power. Definately not my choice as he hasn't had a good managerial record to date. Anyone know why money has appeared on him? Been in an hotel with Rod's wallet perhaps.

Read some of the other threads and you may know why!

Bostonhibby
21-11-2011, 09:48 PM
11/2 eh, great odds, I will lay a couple of million. On the off chance he does get it I will have enough money to buy the club and sack him. If I lose it means he won't be coming, that is all.

Pretty Boy
21-11-2011, 09:55 PM

What managerial record have you been reading? The one I've seen is pretty impressive.

PatHead
21-11-2011, 10:00 PM
What managerial record have you been reading? The one I've seen is pretty impressive reading.

His latter record at Leeds was awful once he lost Gus Poyet as assistant which cost him his job eventually. (I must admit I wanted Poyet when both Hughes and Calderwood got the job. oh how I wish)