Chuck Rhoades
21-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Made the paper...

Judas Iscariot
21-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Good job :aok:

JustSimplyHibs
21-11-2011, 02:04 PM
No Surrender would have been better, brought more media attention, and hopefully get the message through some media and wanna be expert's thick heads as well as being in one banner as well.

well done to everyone who put the time, effort and money into it, esp when money is tight for some folks :not worth

Cabbage East
21-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Decent effort

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Well done and great it got noticed :thumbsup:

Could you not have taken a better picture of the paper though? Poor to say the least :greengrin

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 02:10 PM
No Surrender would have been better, brought more media attention, and hopefully get the message through some media and wanna be expert's thick heads as well as being in one banner as well.

well done to everyone who put the time, effort and money into it, esp when money is tight for some folks :not worth

We surely didn't want anything explosive when replying to the singing of IRA songs. :devil:

Too far?

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 02:37 PM
We surely didn't want anything explosive when replying to the singing of IRA songs. :devil:

Too far?

:agree:

JustSimplyHibs
21-11-2011, 02:44 PM

Too far?

Would have made better press than the local Edinburgh rag though, after all is that not was the aim was following being humiliated in the national media by a small minded Selick lawyer....trying not to be like the team and board by taking it all ways.

I'm sorry but i took real offence to it and reported him for slander, selick to Strathclyde Police, UEFA, SFA, FIFA, Scots Government for their sectarian bile with video footage and the bbc to the IPCC for airing the lawyers views not once but twice without a public appology.....a probably done more than the club it self!

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Would have made better press than the local Edinburgh rag though, after all is that not was the aim was following being humiliated in the national media by a small minded Selick lawyer....trying not to be like the team and board by taking it all ways.

I'm sorry but i took real offence to it and reported him for slander, selick to Strathclyde Police, UEFA, SFA, FIFA, Scots Government for their sectarian bile with video footage and the bbc to the IPCC for airing the lawyers views not once but twice without a public appology.....a probably done more than the club it self!

Aye, agree mate. It's just another comment sweeped under the carpet, if it was slander against any of them two it would have been massive news.

I was only being a bit light hearted in my previous comment. :aok:

JustSimplyHibs
21-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Aye, agree mate. It's just another comment sweeped under the carpet, if it was slander against any of them two it would have been massive news.

I was only being a bit light hearted in my previous comment. :aok:

A ken :wink:

mickki40
22-11-2011, 02:54 AM
I am very happy that this got some publicity. There were 5 of us involved in the making of this particular banner. 8 hours work and I think it made the point but didn't overstate it. And The lawyer never got his name on it. Thanks for the Donations that made it possible. Watch for the Vladimir Romanov H.S.C. banner being proposed for Derby Day.

basehibby
22-11-2011, 10:15 AM

:confused: WTF!!!!

Have you no got the wrong forum??? Try this one for size ....

http://forum.followfollow.com/

basehibby
22-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Made the paper...

Well done BTW :thumbsup:

PatHead
22-11-2011, 04:14 PM
I am very happy that this got some publicity. There were 5 of us involved in the making of this particular banner. 8 hours work and I think it made the point but didn't overstate it. And The lawyer never got his name on it. Thanks for the Donations that made it possible. Watch for the Vladimir Romanov H.S.C. banner being proposed for Derby Day.

Well done. Good effort.