PDA

View Full Version : We Are All Hibernian

Chuck Rhoades
21-11-2011, 10:51 AM
I hate all this “uber fan” thing. Everyone pays to get in, buys strips and turns up to support the team. Some people do it in different ways. I personally stand and go mental and look like an idiot. Others prefer to sit amongst that and soak up the atmosphere. Others hate noise and would rather sit as far away as possible. Everyone is equal. But the last thing we want is a divide so I have made it clear on the S43 forum that the song should never be sung again. We are a tiny group in the support 40/50 amongst 8,000. We need to listen to people who aren’t apart of it to allow us to be accepted and grow!

Phil D. Rolls
21-11-2011, 10:54 AM
I hate all this “uber fan” thing. Everyone pays to get in, buys strips and turns up to support the team. Some people do it in different ways. I personally stand and go mental and look like an idiot. Others prefer to sit amongst that and soak up the atmosphere. Others hate noise and would rather sit as far away as possible. Everyone is equal. But the last thing we want is a divide so I have made it clear on the S43 forum that the song should never be sung again. We are a tiny group in the support 40/50 amongst 8,000. We need to listen to people who aren’t apart of it to allow us to be accepted and grow!

Who are you?

DC_Hibs
21-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Who are you?

Less of a mug than you clearly.

Good to hear Ross.

cabbageandribs1875
21-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Who are you?

he's ross, and he's a bouncer :greengrin

no idea what song he's on about tho :confused:

Chuck Rhoades
21-11-2011, 11:03 AM
he's ross, and he's a bouncer :greengrin

Think I am giving the wrong impression, was actually a poster on the Hibees Bounce before here - hence BouncerRoss:thumbsup:

Jones28
21-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Who are you?

A S43 member who is sick of the flak he and his mates are taking for trying to have a bit of fun when they go to football and at the same time try and get a bit of atmosphere on the go.

blackpoolhibs
21-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Well said Ross. :top marks

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Think I am giving the wrong impression, was actually a poster on the Hibees Bounce before here - hence BouncerRoss:thumbsup: Oh, fooled me too! :na na:Great post :aok:

LancashireHibby
21-11-2011, 11:31 AM

Spot on. Enough is going wrong on the field without everyone falling out off it as well. Time for everyone to pull together for the 'greater good', I'd say.

Phil D. Rolls
21-11-2011, 11:47 AM
A S43 member who is sick of the flak he and his mates are taking for trying to have a bit of fun when they go to football and at the same time try and get a bit of atmosphere on the go.

I have no idea who S43 are, and why they are important to anyone. I've certainly not been giving them flak, and good luck to them in whatever it is they want to achieve - I don't give a monkeys.

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Just ignore the thread next time then.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Who are you? I'm Spartacus!

Big Frank
21-11-2011, 12:27 PM

Good post :thumbsup:

Ignore the resident yam......

mickki40
21-11-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm Spartacus!

You are Not... I am Spartacus, and so is my wife.

Dashing Bob S
21-11-2011, 01:41 PM
The 8,000 gave it away. LTYF

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2011, 01:54 PM
You are Not... I am Spartacus, and so is my wife. Now you're just copying me! ;-)

wearethehibs
21-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Good post. I enjoyed having a wee bounce while watching the game on sat. We will need to come up with a way of doing it without annoying all the poor wee souls around us.