PDA

View Full Version : Prove me wrong and Dnipro appeal gets £50.00

mickki40
21-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Here's the bet. There has been a lot of speculation and talking going on with regards to the tune "we love you" the one made famous by St Pauli Fans. The one the singing section were doing on Saturday. I say it is not originating from Glasgow Celtic. Prove me wrong and the Dnipro appeal gets £50.00 from me. So to all the mouthy folks who jumped on a bandwagon and repeated what they heard, all you have to do is prove me wrong

THE SONG "WE LOVE YOU" Known to the football world to have been introduced by St Pauli Fans as a football chant, did not originate From Glasgow Celtic f.c.

Go on you know you want me to lose.

Prove me wrong

£50 QUID TO DNIPRO

TrickyNicky
21-11-2011, 03:27 AM
Here's the bet. There has been a lot of speculation and talking going on with regards to the tune "we love you" the one made famous by St Pauli Fans. The one the singing section were doing on Saturday. I say it is not originating from Glasgow Celtic. Prove me wrong and the Dnipro appeal gets £50.00 from me. So to all the mouthy folks who jumped on a bandwagon and repeated what they heard, all you have to do is prove me wrong

THE SONG "WE LOVE YOU" Known to the football world to have been introduced by St Pauli Fans as a football chant, did not originate From Glasgow Celtic f.c.

Prove me wrong

£50 QUID TO DNIPRO

I thought everything originated from the greatest fans on Earth.:confused:

" Cletic ! - Making what's yours, ours, since 1888 " !!

I'll put a tenner in !

Beefster
21-11-2011, 06:00 AM
If I understand this right, you're saying that both St Pauli and Celtic sing the same song and now that we've started singing it, we're taking our cue from an obscure German team (obscure in Scotland) rather than a hated team in our own league?

I don't care either way but it seems less likely that everyone singing it has seen St Pauli on the TV or at ER and decided to sing their song than it being Celtic. Even if it is originally a St Pauli song, it's impossible to prove who the song came from.

Anyway, in the grand scheme of things, this comes way below everything else, including the loos not having soap on Saturday.

marinello59
21-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Anyway, in the grand scheme of things, this comes way below everything else, including the loos not having soap on Saturday.

Celtic definitely started that one. :agree:

DC_Hibs
21-11-2011, 06:22 AM
Exactamundo Beefcake.

Plenty people are well aware where it started but its the fact that Celtic are well known to sing this drivel that gets on peoples goat.

Concentrate on getting as big a group as possible together singing Hibs songs and trying new ones. A bit of originality rather than reading the Ultras handbook and taking tips from the sectarian tramps from Glasgow.

Hainan Hibs
21-11-2011, 06:34 AM
Aren't St Pauli another "poor us, always the victim" club like Septic?

Copying a song from either club should warrant a £50 quid donation to Dnipro appeal.

Hibernia Na Eir
21-11-2011, 06:48 AM
how can one possibly PROVE this.....????

blackpoolhibs
21-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Aren't St Pauli another "poor us, always the victim" club like Septic?

Copying a song from either club should warrant a £50 quid donation to Dnipro appeal.

Hail hail is sung at parkhead, if all we had to worry about was singing the same songs as other clubs, we'd be in a fine position.

Why does this matter one tiny little bit?:confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Quite right BH, its all becoming a bit precious.

Jack
21-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Exactamundo Beefcake.

Plenty people are well aware where it started but its the fact that Celtic are well known to sing this drivel that gets on peoples goat.

Concentrate on getting as big a group as possible together singing Hibs songs and trying new ones. A bit of originality rather than reading the Ultras handbook and taking tips from the sectarian tramps from Glasgow.

Despite many, many attempts the Hibs song book remains a little thread bare. It seems any attempt to introduce something new is met with resistance.

This seasons St Pauli song was last seasons Utah Saints song, I Believe, which some folk were appalled by on the grounds it was American, but obviously in a different way from the greatest Hibs song ever ripping off John Browns Body.

Everyone would love a new Glory, glory to the Hibees. Sadly there's no sign of one.

blackpoolhibs
21-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Despite many, many attempts the Hibs song book remains a little thread bare. It seems any attempt to introduce something new is met with resistance.

This seasons St Pauli song was last seasons Utah Saints song, I Believe, which some folk were appalled by on the grounds it was American, but obviously in a different way from the greatest Hibs song ever ripping off John Browns Body.

Everyone would love a new Glory, glory to the Hibees. Sadly there's no sign of one.

Even if the proclaimers did one, and made us the next GGTH, the miserable sods at the ground would still find something wrong with it.

At least those in section 43 are trying to do something, they dont always get it right, but still need help from all of us.

Instead of moaning about some of the songs, or the words, get yer erses along and help, or join in with the ones you do approve of instead of moaning like f about other fans trying their hardest to get some sort of atmosphere going at the morgue.:rolleyes:

bingo70
21-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Whats wrong with just singing songs that people already know?

Sitting beside the singing section is like being forced to watch an episode of glee with all these pish songs that keep getting trotted out, great that they're trying to do something about the atmosphere but think there can be an atmosphere without singing songs that aren't appropriate for whats happening on the pitch.

1two
21-11-2011, 07:34 AM

Prove me wrong

£50 QUID TO DNIPRO

So had this not been introduced to Scottish football by celtic, the singing section still would have sung it as someone heard I at a st Pauli match?
I smell *****.

Either way, you're copying Celtic because they invented it, or you're copying Celtic because the stole it from st Pauli first.

I'm not having a go, sing what you want, but I think you owe the Dnipro appeal £50

It doesn't really matter where it originated, if you're copying Celtic then things are bad.

TrickyNicky
21-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Ah-ha, the recently closed " singing section GTF " thread has popped it's wee turtle- heid out here!

See admins - You can't keep a good thread down !

They wee mole folk in Caddyshack ken whit's gaun oan likes !:wink:

mickki40
21-11-2011, 07:54 AM

Proof.

mickki40
21-11-2011, 07:55 AM
So had this not been introduced to Scottish football by celtic, the singing section still would have sung it as someone heard I at a st Pauli match?
I smell *****.

Either way, you're copying Celtic because they invented it, or you're copying Celtic because the stole it from st Pauli first.

I'm not having a go, sing what you want, but I think you owe the Dnipro appeal £50

It doesn't really matter where it originated, if you're copying Celtic then things are bad.

We only copy Celtic when we sing Hail Hail

mickki40
21-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Whats wrong with just singing songs that people already know?

Sitting beside the singing section is like being forced to watch an episode of glee with all these pish songs that keep getting trotted out, great that they're trying to do something about the atmosphere but think there can be an atmosphere without singing songs that aren't appropriate for whats happening on the pitch.

Deffo matey...I would agree the hearts stuff has to go until Derby Day. But quite a lot has been done since the whole 12th man etc started. A lot of stuff has gone, and needs to be replaced. To some of us, we look further afield for songs. Such as St Pauli. They are amongst the best in Germany. We also look to U.S. College basketball. Some good stuff going on there. Inspired By Sellick...eerrrrrrr nah.

mickki40
21-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Hail hail is sung at parkhead, if all we had to worry about was singing the same songs as other clubs, we'd be in a fine position.

Why does this matter one tiny little bit?:confused:

Totally Agreed. The point of the post was for some fans who are very selective. As you rightly point out "Hail Hail" is sung at Darkheid. It was simply a thread so those folks who started posting stuff on here facebook etc and Jumping on bandwagons etc. I was immediately stopped by a Hibee in the 4 in Hand and was asked why we were singing Celtics songs. I said we will cease "Hail Hail" immediately. He walked away confused. GGTTH HTID

DC_Hibs
21-11-2011, 08:04 AM
To some of us, we look further afield for songs. Such as St Pauli. They are amongst the best in Germany.

Aye, you captured that one from studying German Ultra groups right enough!!
More like the admiration for the Green Brigade.

My only criticism is that fekn song by the way and I will resist the temptation to call you "Green Brigade Lite" at this stage.

1two
21-11-2011, 08:04 AM
We only copy Celtic when we sing Hail Hail

Well that's debatable.

Anyway, I'm actually not that bothered if you are singing a 'Celtic' song(as long as its not up the ra or any that nonsense). I just can't see how you can dispute that this one isn't copying them.

If Celtic hadn't copied st Pauli then neither would our singing section.

It's fine, doesn't matter.

Apart from the fact you owe £50 to Dnipro appeal.

BroxburnHibee
21-11-2011, 08:07 AM
I think you need to stop having petty little arguments on here - do your best to ignore it and get on with what your trying to achieve.

Its plainly obvious you are never going to please everyone - so don't try to.

I've enjoyed some of what you've brought to the ground - but not all of it. That will evolve though and hopefully you will all learn from any mistakes you feel you have made.

Dotnet is a fairly large cross section of the support but its nowhere near all of it.

StevieC
21-11-2011, 08:10 AM
They wee mole folk in Caddyshack ken whit's gaun oan likes !:wink:

Gophers??

marinello59
21-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Proof.

The smell?
(I think you may have had a whoosh moment there by the way.:greengrin)

TrickyNicky
21-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Gophers??

Naw, you gophers !!:greengrin

WarringtonHibee
21-11-2011, 08:16 AM

I think you'll find we track a lot of European groups on our board.

It seems some are desperate to put the boot in. :rolleyes:

Bayern Bru
21-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Oh for ***** sake.

Cabbage East
21-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Get a grip.

Andy74
21-11-2011, 09:03 AM
This is brutal.

This and all the various names or groups that cropped up after the sining section came into being.

It was a good idea, get everyone together who wants to sing but it seems to have caused some people to believe they are a group and that other people want to attack this group.

For what it's worth you can't force new songs either in the creation of them or in them catching on. The best ones just happen and if they work then they will catch on because people like them.

Trying to actively come up with songs and expect them to catch on - no, not going to happen.

Phil D. Rolls
21-11-2011, 09:58 AM

It seems some are desperate to put the boot in. :rolleyes:

Why don't you just get a girlfriend?

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 10:07 AM
FFS why do some people feel the need to ruin it for others? Sect 43 spend time and money trying to improve the atmosphere. It will take time to get it right so don't shoot them down before they have even properly got started.

WarringtonHibee
21-11-2011, 10:08 AM

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

StevieC
21-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Naw, you gophers !!:greengrin

Age before beauty .. :wink:

StevieC
21-11-2011, 10:26 AM

Because it would upset the wife

:wink:

Andy74
21-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Because it would upset the wife

:wink:

No it wouldn't. Finding out about it might though.

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Might not have been originated by Celtic but it's copying Celtic.

It might be me because I'm pretty petty but I hate any association with them, it's just another reason they will look at us as wee cousins or get the label mini tims or Celtc feeder club. We all know we're not but to the outside, narrow minded Old firm obsessed mentality in this country it might to some and even if it's just some I'm that petty it gets my goat.

mickki40
21-11-2011, 11:35 AM

My only criticism is that fekn song by the way and I will resist the temptation to call you "Green Brigade Lite" at this stage.

Yes we did get it from Germans actually www.sect43.co.uk (http://www.sect43.co.uk) gives a thread on other groups around Europe. Username( Hibs Eintracht) keeps us updated with the Germany scene and is a great source of info. Ivan and Ricardo keep us updated on Italian scene. I personally keep in touch with GAIS From Sweden and Dinamo Zagreb. We can look further afield in this day and age

mickki40
21-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Well that's debatable.

Anyway, I'm actually not that bothered if you are singing a 'Celtic' song(as long as its not up the ra or any that nonsense). I just can't see how you can dispute that this one isn't copying them.

If Celtic hadn't copied st Pauli then neither would our singing section.

It's fine, doesn't matter.

Apart from the fact you owe £50 to Dnipro appeal.

This weekend we hosted the Gais fans from Sweden...Hibs Eintracht updates us on the Germany scene. Ivan and Ricardo keep us updated on what happens in Italy. I converse with Dinamo Zagreb fans weekly. So maybe we don't head to the west of Scotland for Inspiration after all. Even Livingston Sang it before Celtic. Plus we don't use lyrics in case anybody ever even bothered to notice.

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Yes we did get it from Germans actually www.sect43.co.uk (http://www.sect43.co.uk) gives a thread on other groups around Europe. Username( Hibs Eintracht) keeps us updated with the Germany scene and is a great source of info. Ivan and Ricardo keep us updated on Italian scene. I personally keep in touch with GAIS From Sweden and Dinamo Zagreb. We can look further afield in this day and age

So you do all of that then choose to copy a song Celtic sing? Is there no celtic related catchy tunes out there? :flag:

Dinkydoo
21-11-2011, 11:51 AM
What honestly is the point in this thread?

Even if it seems more likely that the singing section copied the song from Celtic, they're obviously not going to admit it - don't you know that they are regularly updated on the 'supporters singing' scene from around Europe :wink:

I think Mickki40 should donate £50 to the Dnipro Appeal regardless. :greengrin

HFC07
21-11-2011, 11:58 AM
The smell?
(I think you may have had a whoosh moment there by the way.:greengrin)

:faf::faf: :top marks

mickki40
21-11-2011, 12:01 PM
So you do all of that then choose to copy a song Celtic sing? Is there no celtic related catchy tunes out there? :flag:

St Pauli song...

Sunshine on Leith gets copied as well

Glory Glory gets copied as well ( John Browns Body)

Hail Hail gets copied

You are My sunshine gets copied as well

Getting the picture yet?

mickki40
21-11-2011, 12:03 PM
What honestly is the point in this thread?

Even if it seems more likely that the singing section copied the song from Celtic, they're obviously not going to admit it - don't you know that they are regularly updated on the 'supporters singing' scene from around Europe :wink:

I think Mickki40 should donate £50 to the Dnipro Appeal regardless. :greengrin

The bet was simply to prove that Celtic did this song before St Pauli ( they didn't)

I would never give Celtic any Credit for starting that song. It seem a lot of Hibs fans do though

www.sect43.co.uk (http://www.sect43.co.uk) for european ultra stuff

1two
21-11-2011, 12:12 PM
FFS why do some people feel the need to ruin it for others? Sect 43 spend time and money trying to improve the atmosphere. It will take time to get it right so don't shoot them down before they have even properly got started.

But he started it

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 12:16 PM
St Pauli song...

Sunshine on Leith gets copied as well

Glory Glory gets copied as well ( John Browns Body)

Hail Hail gets copied

You are My sunshine gets copied as well

Getting the picture yet?

Of course they all get copied. The song in question is related to Celtic and is copying Celtic in this country.

When you hear that song in Scotland you think of Celtic, not any other side from the 2nd tier of Germany, in fact I think Celtic have ties with ST Pauli and that's where they, not the singing section got the idea.

Dress it up as you like but that tune is a Celtic tune. It's like singing you'll never walk alone and saying it's Liverpools or doing the Poznan, in this country it was started by Celtic and is related to that vile mob.

Dashing Bob S
21-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Might not have been originated by Celtic but it's copying Celtic.

It might be me because I'm pretty petty but I hate any association with them, it's just another reason they will look at us as wee cousins or get the label mini tims or Celtc feeder club. We all know we're not but to the outside, narrow minded Old firm obsessed mentality in this country it might to some and even if it's just some I'm that petty it gets my goat.

To be fair, we nicked 'We Are The People' from the Huns.

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Of course they all get copied. The song in question is related to Celtic and is copying Celtic in this country.When you hear that song in Scotland you think of Celtic, not any other side from the 2nd tier of Germany, in fact I think Celtic have ties with ST Pauli and that's where they, not the singing section got the idea. Dress it up as you like but that tune is a Celtic tune. It's like singing you'll never walk alone and saying it's Liverpools or doing the Poznan, in this country it was started by Celtic and is related to that vile mob. Give it a rest, you're boring.

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 12:22 PM
To be fair, we nicked 'We Are The People' from the Huns.

That's true, that's done with irony and a piss take out them when we're beating them so it's all good.

I accept it must be hard to start new tunes and I also appreciate the singing section but a bit of originality wouldn't go a miss in my eyes. I know I'll get told I should start new songs then but it's not me singing songs about Hearts every week then copying Celtic.

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Give it a rest, you're boring.

Not as boring as copying Celtic :wink:

At The Edge
21-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Of course they all get copied. The song in question is related to Celtic and is copying Celtic in this country.

When you hear that song in Scotland you think of Celtic, not any other side from the 2nd tier of Germany, in fact I think Celtic have ties with ST Pauli and that's where they, not the singing section got the idea.

Dress it up as you like but that tune is a Celtic tune. It's like singing you'll never walk alone and saying it's Liverpools or doing the Poznan, in this country it was started by Celtic and is related to that vile mob.

Kammi, St Pauli have ties with many teams across Europe, Celtic have latched onto them as well, i think Rangers fans linked up with Hamburg as a result.
I hear that song i certainly don't think 'oh thats Celtics song, better not sing it' football chants are copied throughout the world, the Poznan is pretty cool when pulled off, Celtic again have fans, esp the travelling support who will join in with it. The last time we played them in the cup they did it and the TV picked up on it, i'm sure if Hibs did it, it would also get picked up, but at the moment when we have more seats that fans, its going to look pretty naff

No way am i sticking up for Celtic, but lets put things into perspective.
Hibs v Inverness, you'll get maybe 50 odd Hibbys doing it, Celtic v Inverness the whole Celtic support will do it so it gets noticed, and hence people think its their song

last time we played Rangers at Ibrox, the Blue Order or Union Bears (whatever they are called) were singing Ally McCoists Blue and White army, we changed the words to fit our manager (which rotates on a yearly basis at the moment! :greengrin )
Does that make the song a Rangers song?

I thought and if i'm wrong i apologise, that You'll never walk alone is a Liverpool song?

I don't get this 'thats their song so we can't do it' rubbish
We have barely enough songs to get through the first 10 minutes of a game without repeating ourselves and how many times do you really want to hear Hail Hail... in the space of a game.

lighten up and come up and join the lads and lassies in S43 or start a chant off yourself, we'll have joined in by the second line!:thumbsup:

Kammy1875
21-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Kammi, St Pauli have ties with many teams across Europe, Celtic have latched onto them as well, i think Rangers fans linked up with Hamburg as a result.
I hear that song i certainly don't think 'oh thats Celtics song, better not sing it' football chants are copied throughout the world, the Poznan is pretty cool when pulled off, Celtic again have fans, esp the travelling support who will join in with it. The last time we played them in the cup they did it and the TV picked up on it, i'm sure if Hibs did it, it would also get picked up, but at the moment when we have more seats that fans, its going to look pretty naff

Hibs v Inverness, you'll get maybe 50 odd Hibbys doing it, Celtic v Inverness the whole Celtic support will do it so it gets noticed, and hence people think its their song

last time we played Rangers at Ibrox, the Blue Order or Union Bears (whatever they are called) were singing Ally McCoists Blue and White army, we changed the words to fit our manager (which rotates on a yearly basis at the moment! :greengrin )

I thought and if i'm wrong i apologise, that You'll never walk alone is a Liverpool song?

We have barely enough songs to get through the first 10 minutes of a game without repeating ourselves and how many times do you really want to hear Hail Hail... in the space of a game.

lighten up and come up and join the lads and lassies in S43 or start a chant off yourself, we'll have joined in by the second line!:thumbsup:

Cool man, I get what your saying and I'll take a lot of what your getting at on board, I just feel, especially after reading all the hard work being done by the singing section, looking at other clubs and cultures etc (which by the way is all class and should be applauded) to then go with a chant that's sung by Celtic fans is a bit meh! It does remind me of Celtic when I heard it. Surely it would be even better if we could pick up a chant or something unknown to the Scottish game then make it our own? I would be well up for that. :thumbsup:

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 01:52 PM

:top marks Good post :aok:

Yeah YNWA is a Liverpool song, and i think it used to be sung at ER as well years back?

RIP
21-11-2011, 03:21 PM

:top marks

Well said Rab. Does this mean that because you, me and Mickki40 are over 40 that our fellow Hibbies can start to believe that not all of us in the Singing Section are "daft wee laddies" :greengrin

No saying anything against wee laddies likesay!!

At The Edge
21-11-2011, 03:39 PM
:top marks

Well said Rab. Does this mean that because you, me and Mickki40 are over 40 that our fellow Hibbies can start to believe that not all of us in the Singing Section are "daft wee laddies" :greengrin

No saying anything against wee laddies likesay!!

:thumbsup: i think we'll be in the daft oldies section, we should have a banner saying

'leave your age at the door, as up here, its fun all year'

StevieC
21-11-2011, 03:41 PM

The singing set-up at FC Dnipro is interesting. They have a special platform in the singing section that the organisers stand on to conduct the signing. I was invited into the "fan tribune" the last time I was over and it was very well organised. There are codes of practice that need to be observed, right down to the colour of your clothes, and if you fall foul you get told to "exit stage left".
Very well organised and very impressive when in full flow.

Stevie Reid
21-11-2011, 03:44 PM

Yeah YNWA is a Liverpool song, and i think it used to be sung at ER as well years back?

Actually Manchester United fans claim to be the first to have sung that song, after the Munich Air Disaster in 1958 - then Liverpool adopted it when Gerry and The Pacemakers recorded it, and Man Utd dropped it.

Has been heard many a time over the years at ER.

R'Albin
21-11-2011, 03:48 PM

Proof.

:tee hee:

son of haggart
21-11-2011, 04:08 PM

And tynecastle. As did Hail Hail. Till it was 'decided' which songs were for one side and which for the other :confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2011, 04:09 PM
No saying anything against wee laddies likesay!! Jings, that might be worth re-wording!

frazeHFC
21-11-2011, 09:08 PM
And tynecastle. As did Hail Hail. Till it was 'decided' which songs were for one side and which for the other :confused:

Really? Never new that!

Jonnyboy
21-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Jings, crivvens and help ma' boab.

Here's my tuppence worth which you can ignore if you wish :greengrin

At the request of well meaning fans the club agreed to allocate an area of the East Stand as the singing section. Those well meaning fans were soon joined by others who wanted to help generate a supportive atmosphere in the form of singing. Essentially this group are behind the efforts to expand and improve the singing at games and are in the process of creating a 'song book' so that the songs sung are relevant and supportive of the players and their efforts on the park. Now this is not an elite group, a clique or a secret society and the main guys behind it all post on here but are often shot down/ridiculed for their efforts which in my opinion is unfair. Yes there are some guys who stand in that area and who persist in singing songs about Hearts and Craig Thomson but efforts are being made to win them over to the 'lets just sing Hibs songs' idea.

Songs at football matches are often 'shared' by different teams. The St Pauli/Celtic theme of this thread is intriguing as some are suggesting we shouldn't sing it because Celtc fans do. Afraid I don't agree and as long as we sing songs, using whatever tunes fit the bill, about Hibs then that's good enough for me.

Cheshire Hibee
21-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Quote Originally Posted by WarringtonHibee View Post

It seems some are desperate to put the boot in.

And why don't you just get a life instead of cheap comment's

Dashing Bob S
21-11-2011, 10:00 PM

He's had loads, but they never stick around as he always takes them to the Singing Section on dates.

mickki40
22-11-2011, 01:39 AM
so you do all of that then choose to copy a song celtic sing? Is there no celtic related catchy tunes out there? :flag:

"hail hail"

mickki40
22-11-2011, 01:41 AM

Still amazed on How many hibs fans can't wait to wrongly credit Celtic with starting this tune. St Pauli did it first. Refer to the original bet.

mickki40
22-11-2011, 01:46 AM
That's true, that's done with irony and a piss take out them when we're beating them so it's all good.

I accept it must be hard to start new tunes and I also appreciate the singing section but a bit of originality wouldn't go a miss in my eyes. I know I'll get told I should start new songs then but it's not me singing songs about Hearts every week then copying Celtic.

I now want you to tell me how many songs in the previous week to last Saturday Hearts songs were sung? No ... don't bother. The previous home game in the league was v Pars. I am Happy to say that no hearts songs were sung that game. However that would be because at that time Hearts were not the subject of being sold by St Vlad. Watch the next home game and listen and then count how many Hearts songs get sung. Probably none. This is an observation, not a criticism. Hearts in the doo doo gets more mentions. Will all be forgot now till A, Derby Day...C, They get wound up. Seriously though, listen at the next game thanks.

TrickyNicky
22-11-2011, 02:18 AM
Mibbe a judging panel would be a good idea for each home game !

It seems many are willing to take on the role of Simon Cowell !

" It's a no from me " !