PDA

View Full Version : Jouneyman Pro

Franck is God
20-11-2011, 04:56 PM
This label is beginning to annoy me as it seems to be a label incorrectly attached to players that some fans believe aren't very good or ineffective.

Looking at our squad most of the players that appear each week are playing for their first or second club only, a few of the older players have had more clubs but surely that is to be expected as the majority of player contracts are 2 or 3 years long and very few players are at one club for their entire career.

If you don't like or rate a player I have no issue with that but being a journeyman pro does not have to be a bad thing.

Kammy1875
20-11-2011, 05:12 PM
This label is beginning to annoy me as it seems to be a label incorrectly attached to players that some fans believe aren't very good or ineffective.

Looking at our squad most of the players that appear each week are playing for their first or second club only, a few of the older players have had more clubs but surely that is to be expected as the majority of player contracts are 2 or 3 years long and very few players are at one club for their entire career.

If you don't like or rate a player I have no issue with that but being a journeyman pro does not have to be a bad thing.

Of course not. You get your decent/amazing Jounerymen pro - like Le God.

You also get your shan Jounrymen pro's - like Agogo and Sodje. :aok: