PDA

View Full Version : Agogo = Tevez

George Clooney
20-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Obviously not in the playing stakes, but he refused to do the training session for the unused subs after the game and didn't attend the front players training this a.m.
I wouldn't put money on seeing him again in the first team.

Coco Bryce
20-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Never done any at half time either. Just shuffled about with his hands in his pockets. BB thinks he's a lazy git also.

basehibby
20-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Obviously not in the playing stakes, but he refused to do the training session for the unused subs after the game and didn't attend the front players training this a.m.
I wouldn't put money on seeing him again in the first team.

Dearie me!

Reading between the lines you have to assume that Agogo has been one of teh targets of BB's ire this week - that being the case, he needs to take it on the chin and reflect upon his performances and attitude rather than spit the dummy.

My answer to this behaviour would be simple - if you don't turn up for work you don't get paid.

Northernhibee
20-11-2011, 01:15 PM
What a twat.

Get him out of our club, ****ing useless journeyman.

blackpoolhibs
20-11-2011, 01:16 PM
He should have played yesterday, or at least have come on for the off form O'Conner at half time. Although saying that, if its true whats being said, then get him tae f out the club. And take the rest of those wasters with you.

blackpoolhibs
20-11-2011, 01:17 PM
He should have played yesterday, or at least have come on for the off form O'Conner at half time. Although saying that, if its true whats being said, then get him tae f out the club. And take the rest of those wasters with you.

Scouse Hibee
20-11-2011, 01:21 PM

Heard ya the first time :greengrin

SteveHFC
20-11-2011, 01:23 PM
What a twat.

Get him out of our club, ****ing useless journeyman.

This :aok:

Scouse Hibee
20-11-2011, 01:24 PM
The point that Albion Hibs just couldn't get the other week has been made perfectly here! Agogo was one of the players that loved CC.

smurf
20-11-2011, 01:24 PM
A complete dud. Signed to score goals. And failed. Sack him if the OP is right.

ScottB
20-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Well if that's correct, doesn't the Tevez situation site legal precedent and we can nail him for breach of contract?

Hibercelona
20-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Dont be fooled into thinking that hes the only one at the club with such an attitude. Its an increasing culture at ER that needs stamped out.

Beefster
20-11-2011, 01:33 PM
To be fair, I've never understood some of the love for Agogo on here. Whether or not he's been acting like a twat, he needs to go just for being mince.

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Think him and CC had a bit of a love in but it seems a bit odd that he would be in a huff now that Calderwood isn't here as he didn't do much on the park to help his cause.

greenlex
20-11-2011, 01:36 PM
If true he can take his Lambourghini and **** right off.:agree:

Northernhibee
20-11-2011, 01:55 PM
VP is on thin ice in my book too.

Biggie
20-11-2011, 01:57 PM
To be fair, I've never understood some of the love for Agogo on here. Whether or not he's been acting like a twat, he needs to go just for being mince.

What he said....too many ordinary/poor players making a healthy living out of football....away a fleece some other club ya rocket..

.Sean.
20-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Rubbish with a stinking attitude. I've been told he's a 'slacker' at training too.

Get him tae **** if there's any truth in his refusal. Poor player signed by a piss-poor manager. Talk about jobs for they boys, good yin CC ya twat.

basehibby
20-11-2011, 02:12 PM

He's had plaudits after recent games for simply looking like a footballer - something which many in a Hibs jersey have struggled to do in recent times. If you haven't seen that then you haven't seen some of the games I've been seeing. That said, there is no excuse for spitting the dummy and missing training etc.

Saorsa
20-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Empty him along with all the others that winnae put in the effort, that would get rid most of them.

blackpoolhibs
20-11-2011, 02:22 PM
He's had plaudits after recent games for simply looking like a footballer - something which many in a Hibs jersey have struggled to do in recent times. If you haven't seen that then you haven't seen some of the games I've been seeing. That said, there is no excuse for spitting the dummy and missing training etc.

I agree, his one real quality is being able to hold a man off and get the ball down and retain it. O'Conner was hopeless yesterday, and couldnt trap a bag of cement. Why Agogo did not replace him yesterday was strange, and maybe because he'd spat his dummy out? :dunno:

Future17
20-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Well if that's correct, doesn't the Tevez situation site legal precedent and we can nail him for breach of contract?

Tevez hasn't been done for breach of contract....yet.

Big Frank
20-11-2011, 02:25 PM
This guy is way, way past his best. (him and his like should never be signed by Hibernian imho).

He's been crap for Hibernian. Would rather give his place in the squad to a hungry youngster, chappin at the bit to play.

Punt him.

jonny
20-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Dearie me!

Reading between the lines you have to assume that Agogo has been one of teh targets of BB's ire this week - that being the case, he needs to take it on the chin and reflect upon his performances and attitude rather than spit the dummy.

My answer to this behaviour would be simple - if you don't turn up for work you don't get paid.

Don't think he has had it as tight as Palsson - anyone else see him outside the ground (West) with the youth players selling the half time draw tickets. It would appear he has had his rear end well and truly booted for his recent inept performances.
Well done to Billy Brown for showing him no mercy - still dont particularly want BB as manager though

Beefster
20-11-2011, 02:34 PM

Yeah, I'm not going to praise someone for being mediocre but a wee bit better than pish.

MrSmith
20-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Said this here at the time and got slated for it!

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?214366-Agogo-signs-for-Hibs-%281-Year-Deal-Confirmed-Pending-International-Clearance%29/page2&highlight=agogo

I did not rate him then and do not rate him now!

Judas Iscariot
20-11-2011, 02:48 PM
He's pish, have said it all along..

Wannabe Billy big time but too washed up for any **** to care..

Get him tae **** ASAP please :taxi

Hakim Sar
20-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Peter Agogo is truly one of the worst players I have seen.

.Louise.
20-11-2011, 02:55 PM
BB did tell him to get ready to come on but Agogo ignored him that's when Scott got told to get ready.

BT58
20-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Id rather have the young gun Caldwell on the bench
You'd get more out of him rather than that wage thief agogo
Bt

Judas Iscariot
20-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Id rather have the young gun Caldwell on the bench
You'd get more out of him rather than that wage thief agogo
Bt

I'd rather have YOU on the bench :doh:

Probably quicker than Asloslo anyway :wink:

Lofarl
20-11-2011, 03:09 PM
We should swap him for this Dutch box to box midfielder I've heard so much about.

heidtheba
20-11-2011, 03:11 PM
What I don't understand is this petulant approach to a boss. Surely the aim of a boss is to have the team winning, and surely they want all their players to be at their very best so that even if they don't get a starting place, they are ready and raring to go? Why the heck would a player not want to train and not want to be at their best? Their next contract sum depends on it. Really don't get the billy big baws attitude, especially from a team which is underperforming and where, going by what I see on here, many of the players don't get their finger out.

Sir David Gray
20-11-2011, 03:15 PM
If true, then he should be heavily fined and made to train with the under-19s until January, when he can then find a new club.

HH81
20-11-2011, 03:22 PM
What is it with footballers these days? I'll do what I want attitude. Really annoys me, clubs should make examples of these.

Hope Manchester city really screw Tevez over and let's get club power back.

Wotherspiniesta
20-11-2011, 03:25 PM
If true, then he should be heavily fined and made to train with the under-19s until January, when he can then find a new club.

:agree:

Couldn't care less about how talented an individual is, ANYONE treating the club with that much apathy should be booted out ASAP.

silverhibee
20-11-2011, 03:39 PM
VP is on thin ice in my book too.

Heard him and Sodje left the ground at half time, yeah i know they weren't in BB plans but they were in the squad and should atleast be staying until the end of the game to support the team.

greenlex
20-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Heard him and Sodje left the ground at half time, yeah i know they weren't in BB plans but they were in the squad and should atleast be staying until the end of the game to support the team.

Don't know about Sodje but Palsson 100% didnt leave he was in the west lower.

BEEJ
20-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Agogo's attitude clearly stinks now that CC has left the building. Wholly unprofessional.

However, in the few games I've seen this season I thought he was one of our better performers. And he's usually been asked to play a midfield role for us when he is first and foremost a striker.

Measured on ability rather than attitude, he's not amongst the top tier of players that I would select first to run out of ER.

:tin hat:

Haggis Hibby
20-11-2011, 03:59 PM
agogo came out to warm up in the 1st half and lasted all of 30 secs before he went back to bench... it was that quick i thought he had been called back to go on,,,, as for VP he watched the whole game sitting right behind me....

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-11-2011, 04:21 PM
If true, then he should be heavily fined and made to train with the under-19s until January, when he can then find a new club. Our under 19's are coming onto a game and the last thing they need is this bad example of a player disrupting things. Better to find him a brush and shovel or some painting to do.

Baldy Foghorn
20-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Disappointing to hear of such arrogance on Agogo's part.......

We need players to take responsibility, and fight for everything, giving their all....I have no time for player's slacking.........