PDA

View Full Version : Brown and his stalwarts, back 4

billbee
19-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Looked a great dug out the day eh!

Mr Brown the (temporarymanager) Thomson,Evans and Stevenson yeh! they really are goin to motivate and coach this bunch of losers........ Hibs the whole deal........ making me so pissed off just watchin yous as my club of 40 years goes slowly down the f****** pan, Oh aye the fouth one McCourt! what a f****** laugh!

Sorry guys just pissed off!

Alfred E Newman
19-11-2011, 06:03 PM

Mr Brown the (temporarymanager) Thomson,Evans and Stevenson yeh! they really are goin to motivate and coach this bunch of losers........ Hibs the whole deal........ making me so pissed off just watchin yous as my club of 40 years goes slowly down the f****** pan, Oh aye the fouth one McCourt! what a f****** laugh!

:agree: Brown hasn`t been here long enough to shoulder the blame but you are right about the rest. The new manager, whoever he is has to get rid of the lot. There are more so called coaches in that dug out than Lothian transport have in their depot.

Saorsa
19-11-2011, 06:51 PM
:agree: Brown hasn`t been here long enough to shoulder the blame but you are right about the rest. The new manager, whoever he is has to get rid of the lot. There are more so called coaches in that dug out than Lothian transport have in their depot.IMO this is what is needed :agree:
http://www.idiomsbykids.com/taylor/mrtaylor/class20022003/idioms/idioms2003/idioms3/a new broom sweeps clean.jpg

Right from TOP tae bottom

BroxburnHibee
19-11-2011, 06:54 PM

So they're to blame now :agree:

Makes a change fi petrie I suppose

Hfc_Since1875
19-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Evans I would get rid off, Stevenson has a very good record as a coach!

Saorsa
19-11-2011, 09:29 PM
The new manager whoever that may be must be allowed tae bring in his own staff if they are within the budget instead of having tae work with what is there. The scouts, the coaches, the physios, the kit man, everybody on the fitba side should be put in place by the new manager if he disnae want any of those already there. He must be allowed tae sign the players he wants within the budget without his list being whittled down tae plan F by others tae players who will play for 1k PW, too much quantity and not enough quality. He must be allowed tae do his job without one arm tied up his back by non-footballing people. Put the manager in and let him manage within the budget and without any interference.

jabis
19-11-2011, 09:41 PM

?

Golden Bear
20-11-2011, 11:51 AM
According to today's SP:-

"Candidates for the Manager's post have been advised that the Board wishes them to work with the existing backroom staff."

My only comment to that is :rolleyes:

The same article also states that Michael O'Neill is believed to have met with Hibs officials last Sunday in London.

smurf
20-11-2011, 12:03 PM

"Candidates for the Manager's post have been advised that the Board wishes them to work with the existing backroom staff."

The same article also states that Michael O'Neill is believed to have met with Hibs officials last Sunday in London.

If true then it isn't going to be a serious appointment.

basehibby
20-11-2011, 12:04 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::agree: This is part of the problem IMO - any new manager will potentially be working with a handicap from the start if they have no control over backroom staff appointments.

Thecat23
20-11-2011, 12:28 PM

If true Hibs can have my season ticket back now. Honestly what a joke of a club we are. Get the clear out sorted we need a whole new coaching team as its not worked for years. Last straw for me now, Hibs just for once do the right thing and start again ffs.

Elephant Stone
20-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Disappointing if true.

SneakersO'Toole
20-11-2011, 12:33 PM
According to Fife at the recent AGM, the board do not sit in an ivory tower at ER and are always open to supporter feedback/ideas.

If your opposed to this idea get on your laptop and get emailing.

thebakerboy
20-11-2011, 12:39 PM

The same article also pointed out that Gareth Evans was Michael O'neill's assistant at Brechin , so he would have little trouble accepting him at least.

Sas_The_Hibby
20-11-2011, 01:24 PM

Think you're getting Hibs confused with Hearts here! :wink::greengrin