PDA

View Full Version : BB's Hibs team?

Andy74
18-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Funny one this week as we have no real idea what BB thinks is the best Hibs team.

I'm also not that sure who is fit, but I have picked up on him talking about being robust and committed and people playing in the right places.

I think we might see a set of solid runners!

I'm thinking:

Stack

Hart
O'Hanlon
Murray
Hanlon

Wotherspoon
Osbourne
Thornhill
Scott

O'Connor
Agogo

JimBHibees
18-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Funny one this week as we have no real idea what BB thinks is the best Hibs team.

I'm also not that sure who is fit, but I have picked up on him talking about being robust and committed and people playing in the right places.

I think we might see a set of solid runners!

I'm thinking:

Stack

Hart
O'Hanlon
Murray
Hanlon

Wotherspoon
Osbourne
Thornhill
Scott

O'Connor
Agogo

Personally would be amazed if Brown thinks Agogo is a starter as personally think he will question his fitness. Sparky in there and maybe Lewis in left midfield with Scott in the middle.

At The Edge
18-11-2011, 01:02 PM
going by his interview yesterday, Sparky was ill with a bug so might be doubtful, Hart was still not ready for 1st team games and would get a couple more bounce games under his belt, although it did sound like BB rates Hart!

Spike Mandela
18-11-2011, 01:07 PM
We desperately need him to get it right as the next five games after are very tough with only one home game against Rangers.

Speedway
18-11-2011, 01:09 PM
If he had a full squad, I think he'd go:

Stack

Hart
O'Hanlon
Murray
Hanlon

Wotherspoon
Osbourne
Scott
Stevenson

O'Connor
Sodje

frazeHFC
18-11-2011, 01:26 PM
If he had a full squad, I think he'd go:StackHartO'HanlonMurrayHanlonWotherspoonOsbourn eScottStevensonO'ConnorSodjeHe probably would play this. Surely Stephens will stay at CB where he has been good lately though.

Judas Iscariot
18-11-2011, 01:57 PM
I reckon he prefers 4-5-1, played it for years at Hertz & Killie etc..

Think we might see..

Stack

Towell O'Hanlon Murray Hanlon

Sproule Scott Wotherspoon Osbourne Galbraith

O'connor

stokesmessiah
18-11-2011, 02:15 PM
I reckon he prefers 4-5-1, played it for years at Hertz & Killie etc..

Think we might see..

Stack

Towell O'Hanlon Murray Hanlon

Sproule Scott Wotherspoon Osbourne Galbraith

O'connor

I am not convinced Sproule will get much match time.

RIP
18-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Agogo's been playing well recently - a bit hot and cold but stronger and more creative than most. Looks to be linking up better with Gazza than the rest

Andy74
18-11-2011, 04:23 PM
I am not convinced Sproule will get much match time.

Share that view too. Also can't see Galbraith being involved right now either if we are looking at amaking us more competitive.

Dunbar Hibee
18-11-2011, 04:28 PM
If Hart is selected then Billy Brown should not get the full time role.

Andy74
18-11-2011, 04:37 PM
If Hart is selected then Billy Brown should not get the full time role.

Hart should get a chance like anyone else. He has a good background and has been very unlucky with injuries and also the manager that signed him being sacked.

We are not exactly solid in the right back position and I'd think any manager coming in would have to consider him again.

Septimus
18-11-2011, 04:44 PM
It may well be that BB recalls Hart as he was at Aberdeen when he was a class act. Has he ever been fully fit while at ER?

Tyler Durden
18-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Agree re Hart - surely he's capable of far more than he's shown to date. When he signed I think we were all looking at him being the pacy full back we needed to get up and down the wing. If he could just be defensively solid (something he's not managed to date) then that would be enough for now. He has to have a run of solid games soon though, or he's another we can write off.

Brown's short term remit has to be to get a more balanced, competitive side on the park, so the 4-5-1 would be a step in the right direction. Personally I'd like to see Booth back in the mix but in midfield. He's got far too much quality to be left out for much longer.

silverhibee
18-11-2011, 05:24 PM
It may well be that BB recalls Hart as he was at Aberdeen when he was a class act. Has he ever been fully fit while at ER?

Yeah.

And he was dire when he was fit to.

blackpoolhibs
18-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Young Stephens was one of only 3 or 4 players who had pass marks in the last game against the pars, probably our MOM. I wouldnt bring Murray in anywhere on the park, never mind at the back. Our defence was probably the only part of the side that did ok, and should be left alone imo?

Andy74
18-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah.

And he was dire when he was fit to.

He hasn't. He had some problem that he played through when he arrived.

silverhibee
18-11-2011, 08:10 PM
He hasn't. He had some problem that he played through when he arrived.

So did Hibs sign an unfit player, how did he pass his medical.

Wotherspiniesta
18-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Young Stephens was one of only 3 or 4 players who had pass marks in the last game against the pars, probably our MOM. I wouldnt bring Murray in anywhere on the park, never mind at the back. Our defence was probably the only part of the side that did ok, and should be left alone imo?

:agree:

Stephens should consider himself very unlucky if he's dropped. Might even be the best centre back we have (IMO)

AlbertK86
18-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Brown

Towell
Stephens
Murray
Hanlon

Osbourne
Palsson

Spoon
Agogo
Scott