PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jambo Rescue Fantasies...

Dashing Bob S
17-11-2011, 08:09 PM
We've enjoyed the Jambo world domination delusional fantasies of the last few years. We've had CL wins, 400,000 fans, World Cup stars, 30,000 all seater state of the art stadiums, world wars etc, but sadly, all good things come to an end, and all this hilarious nonsense must now be consigned to the dustbin of history.

But fear not, fellow Hibs fans, for as long as there are Jambos there will always be high comedic entertainment in abundance. Now we move into another era, the epoch of the Jambo rescue fantasy.

It will be fascinating to see what form these take over the next few months, and will doubtlessly feature old favourites like Steve 'I had nothing to do with Vlad coming to Hearts' Cardownie, Gary 'me neither' MacKay, George 'Who is Vladimir Romanov' Foulkes and doubtless some new worthies, prepared to make a fool of themselves for the maroon cause.

I'm going to start the ball rolling:

"I hear that Gavin Hastings is putting together a consortium to take over Hawrts, with money coming from Middle Eastern and South African businessmen. A new stadium is planned on the outskirts of Edinburgh..."

Mark79
17-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Rugger buggers ken whits goin on.

bingo70
17-11-2011, 08:20 PM
We've enjoyed the Jambo world domination delusional fantasies of the last few years. We've had CL wins, 400,000 fans, World Cup stars, 30,000 all seater state of the art stadiums, world wars etc, but sadly, all good things come to an end, and all this hilarious nonsense must now be consigned to the dustbin of history.

But fear not, fellow Hibs fans, for as long as there are Jambos there will always be high comedic entertainment in abundance. Now we move into another era, the epoch of the Jambo rescue fantasy.

It will be fascinating to see what form these take over the next few months, and will doubtlessly feature old favourites like Steve 'I had nothing to do with Vlad coming to Hearts' Cardownie, Gary 'me neither' MacKay, George 'Who is Vladimir Romanov' Foulkes and doubtless some new worthies, prepared to make a fool of themselves for the maroon cause.

I'm going to start the ball rolling:

"I hear that Gavin Hastings is putting together a consortium to take over Hawrts, with money coming from Middle Eastern and South African businessmen. A new stadium is planned on the outskirts of Edinburgh..."

Was there no a plumber ready to buy them out a couple of years ago? (aye right)

Anyone know how to find the article that stated Vlad was the only show in town or words to that effect when he took over? Think it was one of the cronies you've quoted that said it.

Hakim Sar
17-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I hear Ronnie Barker left Ronnie Corbett a lot of money in his will. I have it from a credible Jambo source (someone that works for the council) that Corbett will lead a consortium including His Royal Highness The Lord God Eric Milligan CBE OBE, Leslie Deans and Hans Eskillsson (who has won a few quid on the world poker tour).

greenginger
17-11-2011, 08:25 PM

Anyone know how to find the article that stated Vlad was the only show in town or words to that effect when he took over? Think it was one of the cronies you've quoted that said it.

That's right the Plumber Consortium, would have worked too but he was getting backed by ICELANDIC Banks. :greengrin

They've got even less dosh than Vlad.

Dibben
17-11-2011, 08:28 PM
This isn't a fantasy, it's just simple maths... don't know why we haven't thought of it ( obviously on a less grand scale...)!!!

On rough guidelines would we be able to commit 15,000 fans to pay £20.00 per month over and above the Season Ticket prices to own Hearts?

20.00 per month (£5.00 per week) = £240.00 per annum x 15,000 = 3.6 million per year. Would this cover the shortfall in income we currently have?

Easy... easy...easy...

:aok:

Spike Mandela
17-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring from Man Utd but wants to keep involved in football somehow so he is buying Hearts with some loose change and giving it to his son Darren to Manage whilst he will take on a Director of Football role.

He is iin discussions with Steve Cardownie and George Foulkes for the boardroom and Gary MacKay and Gary Locke will be the public face.

he is loaning the money to his son so that when he dies his son will inherit his money so in effect Hearts will owe money to themselves in a tried and tested method.

Sir Alex hopes to attract major names North of the border starting with David Beckham who sees Hearts as the perfect curtain call on his career and his wife Posh is looking forwardto checking out the local Gorgie fashion reknowned through the Chav world.

Chibs
17-11-2011, 08:33 PM
what I have seen so far on the deluded sickbag is

1 A multri trillionaire Sheik will come riding in on his white camel to save the day.

2 We all save up our money and take over Thirty odd million easy peay

ancient hibee
17-11-2011, 08:37 PM
As long as they're not waiting for the Strathclyde Fire Service-that would really leave them in a hole.

Barney McGrew
17-11-2011, 08:39 PM
"I've been told a multimillionaire Eastern european with a controlling shareholding in a bank will come in and spend millions so we challenge the Old Firm, buy World Cup stars and win the Champions League within five years. And he promises we'll never lose 5-0 ever again"

Oh, wait a minute......that's too outlandish even for the purposes of this thread, isn't it?

Billy Whizz
17-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Driver goes for £15 million

Viva_Palmeiras
17-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Rescue fantasy... [told in an Aussie accent for max effect]An Aussie is ship wrecked and down on his luck about when a vision appears in the sea - he swims out and and saves the rag doll.- It was only Elle bloody macpherson!So Elle - ever greatful - thanks him for saving her life and asks if there's anything she an do to repay him.bloke: "Well Elle y'now it's been a while..."Elle obliges in amoment of "passion" but presses further if there more she can to bloke: "well can you put my clothes on"Elle: Sure that's not much anything else?Bloke: "can I call you Bob?"Elle: "of course"Bloke: "well bob you'll never guess who I've been ****ging !"

jdships
17-11-2011, 08:48 PM
And the reality is ?
Answers on a postcard please to Santa Claus , Lapland
:greengrin

frazeHFC
17-11-2011, 08:49 PM
If every fan donated a tenner a month, that is just over £4m a month, £48m in a year......simples!

:faf:

Dashing Bob S
17-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Owing to it's relative scarcity, (in everywhere in the western world bar Gorgie) the price of asbestos has, as they say 'shot through the roof' (of the PBS stand), whereby its now worth 20 million pound per square footage. It'll be stripped off the roof by Vlad and taken over to Kiev by Steve Cardownie, where it will be sold to developers who have a lucrative government contract to build a new children's orphanage.

The proceeds will enable the Yams to pay off their debts, build a new 12,000 seater luxury stand and hotel, AND pay staff wages.

Nakedmanoncrack
17-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Owing to it's relative scarcity, (in everywhere in the western world bar Gorgie) the price of asbestos has, as they say 'shot through the roof' (of the PBS stand), whereby its now worth 20 million pound per square footage. It'll be stripped off the roof by Vlad and taken over to Kiev by Steve Cardownie, where it will be sold to developers who have a lucrative government contract to build a new children's orphanage.

The proceeds will enable the Yams to pay off their debts, build a new 12,000 seater luxury stand and hotel, AND pay staff wages.

:top marks

greenlex
17-11-2011, 09:11 PM
You didn't really think Souness was in town visiting relatives did you?

Bostonhibby
17-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Picture the scene...........

Like in the Frankenstein movies there's an angry mob outside the crumbling castle waving their burning torches and craving blood, or at least payment of their bills - inside the 400,000 plus a few Igor type mutants think the game is up, they are preparing for one last stand when suddenly a giant whale appears from nowhere and in one mighty gulp swallows up the HMRC, the creditors, Referees, the SFA committee members, Planning officers, Hibbies, non Hearts supporting city councillors, newspapers, Sky etc.

Just like Vlad always said it would.

Back to reality, my Yammish relative has just reassured me that a consortium is coming in and they have already got some backing from the council........there really is no point in saying anything but I think the whale scenario is their best chance.

Kato
17-11-2011, 09:30 PM

Yes. Heard he's flush but you'd have to be around the bend to want to buy that lot.

Sergey
17-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Pulverise the roof of the Asbo Stand into a powder. Chop it with a razor blade, then wrap in little paper envelopes and sell for £10 per wrap.

That should clear the debt and pay the wages.

Eyrie
17-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Bill Gates, who has been a Hearts fan since birth, comes to his senses and realises that saving his beloved team is the most important thing in his life. Unfortunately after paying off their debts there is no money left for his charity work improving healthcare and reducing poverty in the developing world. Jambos regard this as a fair trade.

Winston Ingram
17-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Cicero is going to do a fundraising concert at Murrayfield:agree:

Sioux
17-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Pulverise the roof of the Asbo Stand into a powder. Chop it with a razor blade, then wrap in little paper envelopes and sell for £10 per wrap.

That should clear the debt and pay the wages.

Yip. They could sell the white stuff to themsleves. That type of business model works well.

Albion Hibs
17-11-2011, 10:17 PM
A fanatical Lithuanian banker is going to come from nowhere, pile millions of pounds from his money laundering bank into the club, paying huge wages to bang average players / gash players from another club he has in europe. The whole time he is going to sketching plans for bringing down the stadium and then give a few jobs worth local councillors £50 and a season ticket to pave the way for a free stadium, allowing him to take real money out of the country from the stadium sale from that he laundered in as part of a debt for equity swap, then.....sh&t wait a minute...

cad
17-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring from Man Utd but wants to keep involved in football somehow so he is buying Hearts with some loose change and giving it to his son Darren to Manage whilst he will take on a Director of Football role.

He is in discussions with Steve Cardownie and George Foulkes for the boardroom and Gary MacKay and Gary Locke will be the public face.

he is loaning the money to his son so that when he dies his son will inherit his money so in effect Hearts will owe money to themselves in a tried and tested method.

Sir Alex hopes to attract major names North of the border starting with David Beckham who sees Hearts as the perfect curtain call on his career and his wife Posh is looking forwardto checking out the local Gorgie fashion reknowned through the Chav world.

Quality Spike :LOL:

cocopops1875
17-11-2011, 10:34 PM

Best post yet hahaha

Raymond
17-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Cicero is going to do a fundraising concert at Murrayfield Bar :agree:

Fixed that for you!

Hibercelona
17-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Funny thing is. Even if a hand full of bams were daft enough to put a bid in for them, you can be rest assured that Vlad will pick the best man to hand them over to. :greengrin

marinello59
17-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Hearts have to play to their strengths to save themselves.:agree:
Agent Romanov travels to Sarajevo where he assasinates an Arch Duke. This triggers a world wide conflict. HOMFC sign up en masse to save the world and after several years of fighting emerge as saviours of the free world. A grateful nation showers them with cash and offers of a free stadium. And they all live happily ever after. Except Gary MacKay who still doesn't get a medal.

TrickyNicky
17-11-2011, 10:47 PM
" Victoria's Secret models to buy Heart of Midlothian "

I have it on good authority from a wee birdy I know that the " Angels " will be putting together a consortium to buy Hearts with the proceeds of a globally released calendar.

The calendar with scantily-clad young supermodels will be shot with each of the Hearts starting 11 and Vlad on the cover with Heidi Klum straddling a miniature replica of a submarine made out of Christmas fruit cake and a giant Vlad eating it ( this will also be used for December ).

Heidi's husband, music legend, Seal, said " There's only one club that would leave me battered and bloody if it was no longer here and that's Hearts, if we're ever going to survive, we have to get a little crazy "!

Mood boards at this stage show Ryan Stevenson kicking-off the year with Miranda Kerr, Miranda will be lying back on a camping table in the middle of Palm Desert in the safe hands of Ryan Stevenson, who will be tattooing an inky blue dirty sanchez accross Ms Kerr's lip.

Miranda Kerr's husband Orlando Bloom was quoted in a pre production meeting : " If they have to use real ink and the tattoo stays, then so be it, the cause of Heart of Midlothian is dear to all here in Hollywood and sometimes it's a simple case of age before beauty, preserving a club that has brought so much to the world must be a priority to all and sundry".

Heidi Klum was overheard squealing with excitement at the prospect of shooting with Christian Nade, who was supposedly going to return for the big event , the prospect of Chris holding her aloft lying in a giant hot-dog bun, mustard and sauce covering her nether regions was to be the most risque of images and had her jumping for joy in her six-inch heels, unfortunately Nade's people pulled the plug on it, stating Chris has a lot on his plate right now and is suffering from Chlonic fatigue syndrome and will be unable to attend this particular event.

The calendar is scheduled to be released by mid December whilst they still have a team.

Cabbage East
17-11-2011, 11:33 PM
A consortium of Stevie Fulton, Gary Mackay and Wayne Foster along with other assorted former
Farmfoods employees to make a nominal purchase of HMFC and then squat in the international space
station and proclaim that it's the logical new spiritual home of 'the hearts'. Non whites will not be
admitted.

Baader
18-11-2011, 12:47 AM
A dream team of Ronnie Corbett, Stephen Hendry, Cicero and the guy oot The Wurzels pull together to save them.

A new ground, The Cllr Cardownie Stadium is built on the site of the current City Chambers.

Hibby cal
18-11-2011, 12:55 AM

Brilliant, that's just so funny lol

basehibby
18-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Due to as yet unforseen difficulties pointed out by Mr A SeniorJamboPlanningOfficer, ECC, the trams will be re-routed via Gorgie and Tynie will be converted into a giant tram shelter - compulsorilly purchased at the price of £30M. As compensation for the loss of their beloved home, the 400,000 will be awarded a new purpose built bus shelter at location of their choice

Nailrod
18-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Yip. They could sell the white stuff to themsleves. That type of business model works well.

And, they wouldn't actually have to pay themselves. They could just 'owe themselves the money'! That one works even better!

Nailrod
18-11-2011, 02:05 AM
35,000 Hibs fans chip in a grand each to buy the club. They change the home strip to a clown suit and make the players wear red noses and big long shoes, and carry buckets of wallpaper paste and ladders. After three games they close Hearts down and sell the pink bus shelter to Cala Homes for five million, thereby losing 30 million quid.

But it was still worth it.

Nailrod
18-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Ok, seriously this time.

The Chinese conceptual artist Ai Weiwei fills the pink bus shelter with 100 million ceramic sunflower seeds, and then...

And then...

Well I'm not exactly sure what happens after that, but I'm certain it will work. I can feel it in my bones.

Iain G
18-11-2011, 06:44 AM
I heard that the International Sweet Potato Association are considering a number of unique and clever marketing angles to be able to promote and sell their products in the UK, they have already signed up a number of celebrities and bought up a number of organisations with obvious links into their products, the most high profile, as reported in the Daily Mail earlier this year, are the Kumara growers of NZ and Australia who have signed up the cast of the Kumar(a)s at No 42 to promote their products in a series of witty adverts.

Recent leaked reports have suggested that the Dioscorea growers and farmers of North Carolina have long been searching for a way to integrate themselves into the mind of the UK shopper with an already existing, identifiable angle.

The reports state that they are keen in the purchase of Heart of Midlothian football club from their super submariner owner for around 45,000,000GBP, with a promotional budget in excess of 100,000,000GBP, as they are the organisation most associated with the Yam in the public mind in the UK at present....

Iain G
18-11-2011, 06:47 AM
In an alternative counter bid, it is being rumoured the band Maroon 5 are thinking of investing...

Also a number of high profile Hearts fans have has a whip round and placed all of their monies on the Euro Millions Lottery, alas the lucky dip has provided them with the numbers: 2 6 7 26 62 and 70....with the bonus ball of 13.....

The BBC are going to buy Tynecastle for 50m as they want to move the Beechgrove Garden to the central belt...

Nailrod
18-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Guys, we are doing a first-class job here. With the exception of one or two contributors who do not appear to be treating the problem with the gravity it merits, many of our solutions are eminently workable. I trust that the very large numbers of 'guests' browsing this particular thread have their notebooks ready and their pencils sharpened... :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
18-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Dear Sir,
Confidential Business Proposal
Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce and Industry, and based on reports that your company may be heading into financial difficulties, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $187,400,000.00 (One hundred Eighty Seven million, Four hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from over-invoiced contracts, executed, commissioned and paid for over the five and a half years of the contract I am currently engaged on, by a foreign subcontractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.
I am now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as an employee, although high ranking, of this company, I am forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why I require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer. I am sure you are conversant to a very high degree with mathematics (or is it arithmetic, I can never remember) so no need to tell you that this would net you a tidy sum of $46,850,000 (Forty Six Million Eight Hundred and Fifty thousand US Dollars). Transferred to UK Sterling this would net you in excess of 29,000,000 dependant upon exchange rates. I assume Sterling would be the final currency? If this was to be changed to any other currency then all costs for this would be to your account. Having only dealt with UK companies and banks in the past I have never had any contact or business with Lithuanian companies for example so unsure if I could transfer the funds to a bank outwith the UK. Something may be able to be arranged but any fees required for this would be to your account and may be payable in advance.
The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents by return:
(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and most importantly, fax numbers.
(b) your private telephone and most importantly fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.
(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed with most importantly fax numbers stated.
Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with fax number and a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish, which we hope will be sufficient time to assist you. Things could be quicker if the correct palms were greased. I am obviously not implying that there is any degree of corruption in my fine country, the Financial Crimes Department ensures this is not the case.
Please reply urgently. Please also note that all taxes relevant in the country of transfer will be for your account and no way will I be held responsible for them.

Best regards
Siulupa Siucul.

Nailrod
18-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Dear Sir,
Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce and Industry, and based on reports that your company may be heading into financial difficulties, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $187,400,000.00... snip...

Transferred to UK Sterling this would net you in excess of 29,000,000 dependant upon exchange rates...

Best regards
Siulupa Siucul.

Oh yeah? And what are we supposed to do for the other six million, Genius?!?!?

Thanks for nothing, pal. :grr::fuming::brickwall:I'm waiti:furious:

Lucius Apuleius
18-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Oh yeah? And what are we supposed to do for the other six million, Genius?!?!?

Thanks for nothing, pal. :grr::fuming::brickwall:I'm waiti:furious:

Sorry-o. I beggo, no make BP go too high-o, I try to ax my friends if they can assist. No wahala.

Geo_1875
18-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Dear Sir,
Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce and Industry, and based on reports that your company may be heading into financial difficulties, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $187,400,000.00 (One hundred Eighty Seven million, Four hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from over-invoiced contracts, executed, commissioned and paid for over the five and a half years of the contract I am currently engaged on, by a foreign subcontractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.
I am now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as an employee, although high ranking, of this company, I am forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why I require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer. I am sure you are conversant to a very high degree with mathematics (or is it arithmetic, I can never remember) so no need to tell you that this would net you a tidy sum of $46,850,000 (Forty Six Million Eight Hundred and Fifty thousand US Dollars). Transferred to UK Sterling this would net you in excess of 29,000,000 dependant upon exchange rates. I assume Sterling would be the final currency? If this was to be changed to any other currency then all costs for this would be to your account. Having only dealt with UK companies and banks in the past I have never had any contact or business with Lithuanian companies for example so unsure if I could transfer the funds to a bank outwith the UK. Something may be able to be arranged but any fees required for this would be to your account and may be payable in advance.
The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents by return:
(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and most importantly, fax numbers.
(b) your private telephone and most importantly fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.
(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed with most importantly fax numbers stated.
Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with fax number and a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish, which we hope will be sufficient time to assist you. Things could be quicker if the correct palms were greased. I am obviously not implying that there is any degree of corruption in my fine country, the Financial Crimes Department ensures this is not the case.
Please reply urgently. Please also note that all taxes relevant in the country of transfer will be for your account and no way will I be held responsible for them.

Best regards
Siulupa Siucul.

Sounds good.

Could you arrange to make the funds available in my account on the 16th?

Sas_The_Hibby
18-11-2011, 09:38 AM
This one is a real Jambo rescue fantasy (if you know what I mean :confused:)

One of the comments (#2), on today's Scotsman article about the sell-off, reports on rumours "emanating out of London via the Kings Road" that Abramovich is looking for a feeder club...........

I can't actually decide whether the poster is a Jambo or a Hibby on the wind-up.

aberhibsfc
18-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Hearts have to play to their strengths to save themselves.:agree:
Agent Romanov travels to Sarajevo where he assasinates an Arch Duke. This triggers a world wide conflict. HOMFC sign up en masse to save the world and after several years of fighting emerge as saviours of the free world. A grateful nation showers them with cash and offers of a free stadium. And they all live happily ever after. Except Gary MacKay who still doesn't get a medal.

World War II?

Sas_The_Hibby
18-11-2011, 09:51 AM
How about:

Tottenham Hotspur were so impressed by the set up at Tynecastle, when they had their closely fought nailbiter of a Europa League match there, that they've donated their place in the English Premier League to Hearts, who will then have found their true level at the top of the game.

Hillsidehibby
18-11-2011, 10:13 AM
Once Gary MacKay is finished with his "Show Racism the Red Card" roadshow he is going to give this his full attention.

Iain G
18-11-2011, 10:15 AM
In further news today, celebrated medal-free Jambo mouth piece Gary MacKay was today arrested on disturbance charges after Lothian and Borders Police received a call from Mrs A Yammington of Saughton Drive who reported a creepy man creeping around near her dustbins, when the officers arrived they apprehended Mr MacKay clutching 3 empty bottles of Irn Bru....

On being asked what he thought he was doing, Mr MacKay replied that, and I quote, "Ah've got 7 boatles now, at 20p each, that's one pound fifty toward saving the Hertz, ya ken, we are well oan the way noo..""

down the slope
18-11-2011, 10:18 AM
I have it on good authority that the council has implemented new initiatives to help fledgling businesses in getting started, they have awarded an unknown sum to help build a factory on the old HMFC ground, the main output from this factory will be the manufacturing of...........PEGS !.

huggie1875
18-11-2011, 10:22 AM
QUOTE FROM M6JAMBO ON SCOTSMAN SITE

Post 9 The HEARTS will be here destroying hibs for years to come trust me.In fact you wee team punters will rue the day mad vlad left hearts because i know what about to happen

aberhibsfc
18-11-2011, 10:54 AM

Post 9 The HEARTS will be here destroying hibs for years to come trust me.In fact you wee team punters will rue the day mad vlad left hearts because i know what about to happen

Illiterate Jambo kens whit's goan oan!

greenginger
18-11-2011, 12:55 PM
UBIG'S Birac Aluminium Plant now working at 120% capacity, metal prices rocketing sky high, Vlad will soon be a Billionaire,Champions League success now a formality for the Jumbos.

UBIG Scientists discover way of turning Bull**** into Gold , World domination by Vlad and his supporters now assured. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
18-11-2011, 12:56 PM

I think this one from Nostrayamus takes the biscuit. Hopefully, 'what is about to happen' is that this simpleton gets some schooling in.

robinp
18-11-2011, 01:04 PM
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=birac%20aluminium%20plant%20&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CEAQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwire.seenews.com%2F_Code%2FSaveAs .php%3FId%3D141864%26Type%3D2&ei=O1fGTuvWMoWf8gOc4_mPAQ&usg=AFQjCNGguBMBTwn0DLDzScDcv8zaOPRzpQ
UBIG'S Birac Aluminium Plant now working at 120% capacity, metal prices rocketing sky high, Vlad will soon be a Billionaire,Champions League success now a formality for the Jumbos.

UBIG Scientists discover way of turning Bull**** into Gold , World domination by Vlad and his supporters now assured. :greengrin

This sounds familiar.......but it's all about the Birac plant! :rolleyes:

Bosnia's Serb Republic Unveils Rescue Package for Crisis-hit Birac Alumina Plant
BANJA LUKA (Bosnia and Herzegovina), March 3 (SeeNews) - The government of Bosnia's Serb Republic
said it is ready to provide a 5.0 million marka ($6.3 million/2.6 million euro) aid to the country's sole alumina
plant Birac and restructure its debts to help the crisis-hit company pay wages, keep the number of employees
and secure the economic stability of the Birac region.
Last month Birac said it might have to completely close down its operations unless the Republic's government
supports it. Birac revenue has dried out after prices of aluminium products plunged hit by the global crisis,
while production costs soared. The Serb Republic is one of the two autonomous parts of post-war Bosnia, and
the other is the Muslim-Croat Federation.
The Serb Republic government will restructure Birac's outstanding tax payments and other liabilities it owes
to the state, introducing a grace period of two years for the company's loan arrears, the government said in a
statement posted on its website. The government will also secure a 5.0 million marka loan from the Serb
Republic's Investment-Development Bank and issue guarantees that would help the company receive
electricity and fuel oil in deferred payment, the statement said.
The Serb Republic government is now expecting the plant to apply for these payment benefits in order to kick
off the rescue programme.
Lithuania's Ukio Banko Investment Group bought a majority stake in Birac from the government of the Serb
Republic in 2003. The buyer invested 32 million euro in the following three years to repair Birac's equipment
and boost the plant's production. Ukio Banko has also said it planned to invest some 300 million euro in a new
aluminium production capacity in Bosnia.
(1 euro = 1.95583 Bosnian marka)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=birac%20aluminium%20plant%20&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CEAQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwire.seenews.com%2F_Code%2FSaveAs .php%3FId%3D141864%26Type%3D2&ei=O1fGTuvWMoWf8gOc4_mPAQ&usg=AFQjCNGguBMBTwn0DLDzScDcv8zaOPRzpQ