PDA

View Full Version : Yams Another Winding-Up Order on HOMOFC.

greenginger
17-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Had a little troll through the Rolls of Court to see if anyone is suing the Yams and came across another Petition to wind up the Club.

Its set for tomorrow before Lord Hodge. Its probably the same as a couple of weeks ago, HMRC sayng pay up or else, and they have paid, or so they claim !

What a state to let the Club fall into, hanging on by their finger nails, yet some Yams are blaming everyone but Vlad.

Spike Mandela
17-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Had a little troll through the Rolls of Court to see if anyone is suing the Yams and came across another Petition to wind up the Club.

Its set for tomorrow before Lord Hodge. Its probably the same as a couple of weeks ago, HMRC sayng pay up or else, and they have paid, or so they claim !

What a state to let the Club fall into, hanging on by their finger nails, yet some Yams are blaming everyone but Vlad.

Is this a wind up?

DC_Hibs
17-11-2011, 03:45 PM

Shame these filthy pervs have managed to settle a few of these tax bills and a fair bulk of wages this month.

The last total debt figure I heard was c£36m but I believe there has been a write off or debt for equity swap since then.
What's the likely current figure anyone?

They are surely still looking at a fair loss for the next financial year despite getting rid of some serious wage earners as they are still outspending the opposition (with money they dont have) for the likes of Webster, Hammill, Barr, Kyle......

jonty
17-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Is this a wind up?
http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/supreme/lists/r111117_059.htm
no idea how far these things get but it's hardly a way to run a football club.

Andy74
17-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Shame these filthy pervs have managed to settle a few of these tax bills and a fair bulk of wages this month.

The last total debt figure I heard was c£36m but I believe there has been a write off or debt for equity swap since then.
What's the likely current figure anyone?

They are surely still looking at a fair loss for the next financial year despite getting rid of some serious wage earners as they are still outspending the opposition (with money they dont have) for the likes of Webster, Hammill, Barr, Kyle......

It's likely to come out about the same. I think they wrote off about £12m (or had a debt for equity swap, can't keep up with what last gasp method they used last).

They seem to lose about £10m per year so they have maybe reduced the debt a little bit.

Ask a Jambo and they will just take the last debt fgure they heard and take off any swap or writing off, forgeting they are still losing money. Most of them think they will be down to about £15m and think the stadium land is worth more than that.

I'd bet that their borrowing is also getting more exoensive every time they have to meet a short term bill and every time they have to re fiance with Ukios.

Andy74
17-11-2011, 03:51 PM

I see we are in there against a Craig McShea!

Part/Time Supporter
17-11-2011, 03:56 PM

He's that Huns youth player who is suing Hibs for damages after he got injured in a game a year or two back.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2011/07/11/rangers-starlet-sues-hibs-for-1-million-over-horror-tackle-which-ruined-his-career-86908-23263318/

Future17
17-11-2011, 03:57 PM

I think that's the guy who used to play for Rangers who is suing us after a challenge in a Hibs v Rangers under-19s game effectively ended his career - or so he claims.

I think it was Lee Currie who made the challenge in question if memory serves.

Spike Mandela
17-11-2011, 03:58 PM

:duck: WHOOOOSH:wink: Sorry!

Andy74
17-11-2011, 03:58 PM
He's that Rangers youth player who is suing Hibs for damages after he got injured in a game a year or two back.

Looks like unopposed?

Part/Time Supporter
17-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Looks like unopposed?

May have been settled out of court then?

jonty
17-11-2011, 04:01 PM
:duck: WHOOOOSH:wink: Sorry!
:greengrin
I'd guessed as much but decided to have a nosey anyways :greengrin

Cropley10
17-11-2011, 04:05 PM
It's likely to come out about the same. I think they wrote off about £12m (or had a debt for equity swap, can't keep up with what last gasp method they used last).

They seem to lose about £10m per year so they have maybe reduced the debt a little bit.

Ask a Jambo and they will just take the last debt fgure they heard and take off any swap or writing off, forgeting they are still losing money. Most of them think they will be down to about £15m and think the stadium land is worth more than that.

I'd bet that their borrowing is also getting more exoensive every time they have to meet a short term bill and every time they have to re fiance with Ukios.

:agree: Have you had a look at the scotsman's forum/board?? Old ToTT has spent all day telling everyone that there's nothing to worry about.

I honestly don't understand how they can say that this latest news - selling the Club is good news. It's the beginning of the end for them as the Club they are now.

Golden Bear
17-11-2011, 04:08 PM
He's that Huns youth player who is suing Hibs for damages after he got injured in a game a year or two back.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2011/07/11/rangers-starlet-sues-hibs-for-1-million-over-horror-tackle-which-ruined-his-career-86908-23263318/

Jeez - this case could set a very dangerous precedent in addition to the potentially serious financial consequences for Hibs.

YehButNoBut
17-11-2011, 04:19 PM
:agree: Have you had a look at the scotsman's forum/board?? Old ToTT has spent all day telling everyone that there's nothing to worry about.

I honestly don't understand how they can say that this latest news - selling the Club is good news. It's the beginning of the end for them as the Club they are now.

That TOTT guy is an absolute tool he spends all day on the Scotsman forum defending Hearts and Vlad. Had to post this one from the other resident tool Rolland, priceless. :jamboclow:ostrich::yamlaugh::lolyam:

What will Hibs fans do when Vlad goes? No more chat about balance sheets, how is the Hibs one looking,heard it has lots of red marks on it.

Anyway.......... Plenty of Rich Jambos in the Edinburgh Business Community, this will ensure the clubs retains Tynie and has a team (all be it vastly reduced in numbers squad wise) on the park. We will need our Iron Rod, although we will get on with a bit of vision past the balance sheet. It makes you proud to be a Jambo when you see so many highly regarded people come together to save our club.

Seveno
17-11-2011, 04:25 PM
That TOTT guy is an absolute tool he spends all day on the Scotsman forum defending Hearts and Vlad. Had to post this one from the other resident tool Rolland, priceless. :jamboclow:ostrich::yamlaugh::lolyam:

What will Hibs fans do when Vlad goes? No more chat about balance sheets, how is the Hibs one looking,heard it has lots of red marks on it.

Anyway.......... Plenty of Rich Jambos in the Edinburgh Business Community, this will ensure the clubs retains Tynie and has a team (all be it vastly reduced in numbers squad wise) on the park. We will need our Iron Rod, although we will get on with a bit of vision past the balance sheet. It makes you proud to be a Jambo when you see so many highly regarded people come together to save our club.

Surely he has to be one of us, just taking the p@ss !

1two
17-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Jeez - this case could set a very dangerous precedent in addition to the potentially serious financial consequences for Hibs.

I'd imagine hibs will be covered by insurance?

Golden Bear
17-11-2011, 04:55 PM

I'd doubt if the policy would cover a case such as this.

However I don't recollect that the Club had any contingency reserve built into their Annual Accounts so I presume that they must be very confident that they will have no case to answer.

Dibben
17-11-2011, 05:13 PM

Yes, thats why you went Lithuanian in the first place... add to the mix that there is double the debt and a global financial crisis...

Simples...

clerriehibs
17-11-2011, 06:00 PM

No idea of the ins and outs of this case, but surely the player would have his own professional insurance or be covered by his own club's insurance? If Hibs were liable at all, you'd think there'd be a court case imminent for criminal injury.