PDA

View Full Version : Yams Ryan Stevenson...

steakbake
17-11-2011, 11:52 AM
So when the firesale opens for business (cash only, in used notes...) does anyone think it would be worth snapping up their best player, Ryan Stevenson?

Always seems to have a good game against us.

Stevie Reid
17-11-2011, 11:58 AM
I would be happy to seem him at ER, has been one of their best buys in all of the Romanov years - and I think he cost around £10K.

frazeHFC
17-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Hate him, but decent player.

vercol36
17-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Surely if they are selling only their 'top-earners', Stevenson must be on a fairly high wage. One which we cannot compete with, at least with Petrie in charge...

Judas Iscariot
17-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Think he's pish..

Plus he looks like the ****ing tattooed lady fi the Circus of horrors...

Allant1981
17-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Honestly dont think he is better than what we have, hopefully if we get a boss in who will kick some backsides we will see a good midfield. I actually think this is our strongest area in the team

The Sea-gull
17-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Looks a decent player i.e. decent in terms of SPL standard these days not decent in terms of Scotland squad standard though Levein appears to disagree.

Not sure he will be a top earner - they signed him from Ayr. Unless he has had his terms increased since he signed.

Anyway, whether we want him or not if Bristol City are keen, as reported, he'll be off down south.

Got a feeling this Hearts "fire sale" won't result in players leaving for nowt or sweeties. They won't get top drawer for their players but may still get better offers than we can make.

If clubs want a yams pplayer they'd be best to wait until the end of January when those who can't be sold may well be freed so they are off the wage bill thus becoming free agents and no fee for them.

Expect to see maybe not all but the majority of Kello, Webster, Templeton, Driver, Skakel, Tahouil, Sutton, Kyle, Stevenson, Suso, Stephen Elliott plus maybe one or two others away by 1st February.

Cabbage East
17-11-2011, 12:24 PM
He's gash. And Hibs not being able to afford Ryan Stevenson? Good one :faf:

Elephant Stone
17-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Surely if they are selling only their 'top-earners', Stevenson must be on a fairly high wage. One which we cannot compete with, at least with Petrie in charge...

So it's Petrie that controls how much money we have? What are we waiting for? Let's get rid of him pronto.

Hibby cal
17-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Yes , he is defo one of there best players, but I think he'll
Be heading of to the championship

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Surely if they are selling only their 'top-earners', Stevenson must be on a fairly high wage. One which we cannot compete with, at least with Petrie in charge... i am guessing that whether the contract says ten pounds a week or ten grand a week, all employees of Homfc got the same this month.

SteveHFC
17-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Hate him, but decent player.

This

patlowe
17-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Think he's pish..

What is it with this obsession professional players seem to have with tattoos these days? Has it always been thus?

He's alright, decent in a shoddy SPL and deserving of the jump up from the SFL but nowt special IMO.

cabbageandribs1875
17-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Think he's pish..

He's gash. And Hibs not being able to afford Ryan Stevenson? Good one :faf:

i concur

Judas Iscariot
17-11-2011, 01:12 PM
What is it with this obsession professional players seem to have with tattoos these days? Has it always been thus?

He's alright, decent in a shoddy SPL and deserving of the jump up from the SFL but nowt special IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I like tattoos, I have quite a few myself but his are SHOCKING :faf:

Looks like he did them himself or got the only tattoo artist in the world with no hands or eyes to do them :jamboak:

Phanny :bye:

greenlex
17-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Stevenson is not their best player by a long shot.
Kello both full backs Black Sutton and Templeton are all above him and thats just iff the top of my shiney big napper.

lucky
17-11-2011, 01:28 PM
He came from part time football so no way he is a high earner.

Cropley10
17-11-2011, 02:17 PM
He came from part time football so no way he is a high earner.

Billy Brown would ken what he's on wouldn't he?

I'd take him - in a fire sale.

M11BMO
17-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Was he not linked with Bristol City in recent weeks?

Cropley10
17-11-2011, 02:32 PM

So true - it's now unusual to see a player WITHOUT tattoos.

I think the whole 'sleeving' thing is a cross-over from the West Coast of America motorcycle scene, mixed in with US pro-sports, promoted by Beckham and copied by everyone else.

Footballer's have athletic physiques, tons of cash and lots of free time. A good time to be a tattooist I reckon. Stevenson looks ridiculous IMO.

eastmainsmsh
17-11-2011, 02:40 PM
only two id like from there fire sale is Andy Webster and Stephen Elliot who is a fine finisher with experience and has scored goals at Sunderland Wolves and For ROI

In exchange for 100 Asbestos dustmasks to demolish the PBS as they are ERROL FLINT :na na:

Hermit Crab
17-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Take John Sutton over that wee prick

Barney McGrew
17-11-2011, 06:43 PM
He's a badly inked ladyboy.

No thanks.

Baader
17-11-2011, 06:46 PM
He's useful. Much as I don't like him.

Wouldn't be on a big wage as he signed from Ayr. Not particularly fussed for seeing him at ER...

cocopops1875
17-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like tattoos, I have quite a few myself but his are SHOCKING :faf:

Looks like he did them himself or got the only tattoo artist in the world with no hands or eyes to do them :jamboak:

Phanny :bye:
Ayrshires finest tattoos apparently :-) I have an interest in tattoos so read the article he did talking us through them , he has a stack of religious work done crosses ,angels ,rosary beads and a religious quote then proclaimed he is not into religion what a fandango , oh and they are ******in horrible looking tattoos

lyonhibs
17-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Looks like he armed a hyperactive 2 year old with an ink gun and told him to go crazy.

He always has a good game against us because, for almost as long as I can remember, Hibs CM go on a temporary vacation against Hearts and let them run all over us.

Can't stand him and don't think he's up to much in a footballing sense either.

Alfred E Newman
17-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Heard he is moving to Chipperfields Circus in Jan.

johnrebus
17-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Ayrshires finest tattoos apparently :-) I have an interest in tattoos so read the article he did talking us through them , he has a stack of religious work done crosses ,angels ,rosary beads and a religious quote then proclaimed he is not into religion what a fandango , oh and they are ******in horrible looking tattoos

The gadgie fae Biffy Clyro surely?

:aok:

Aldo
17-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Most of the Hibs team need to take s leaf out of Stevensons book IMHO.

His workrate is second to none and shows total commitment to the team. For me this is what is missing from our players . He plays every game like it's his last and deserves credit where credit is due.

cocopops1875
17-11-2011, 10:03 PM
The gadgie fae Biffy Clyro surely?

:aok:

Not my opinion mate, its that of his tattooist who seemingly is not embarrassed by his high profile work looking gash

Dunbar Hibee
17-11-2011, 10:30 PM
That wee dick is never Hearts' best player.