PDA

View Full Version : Neil Doncaster

down the slope
16-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Can you believe this erse ?, on the Beeb regarding the SPL losing their sponsorship and thinks that this will bring in a new sponsor as it receives a high level of exposure and i quote-

"Celtic being the subject of Uefa and SPL inquiries into chanting at the recent games against Rennes and Hibs, and Hearts players once again not receiving their wages on time, are among a number of concerning issues for the top flight.However, Doncaster said: "I think that a number of those issues have arisen over the last couple of years and that corresponds to a time when interest in the SPL - and the number of viewers we're getting watching our games on television - is going up and up.
"So, I think there's clearly a very high level of exposure that the league gets from those sorts of issues and that clearly creates a real opportunity for any companies coming in who want to maximise the exposure for their brands."

What an erse , you can see why Norwich sacked this clown a few years ago.

Saorsa
16-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Can you believe this erse ?, on the Beeb regarding the SPL losing their sponsorship and thinks that this will bring in a new sponsor as it receives a high level of exposure and i quote-

"Celtic being the subject of Uefa and SPL inquiries into chanting at the recent games against Rennes and Hibs, and Hearts players once again not receiving their wages on time, are among a number of concerning issues for the top flight.However, Doncaster said: "I think that a number of those issues have arisen over the last couple of years and that corresponds to a time when interest in the SPL - and the number of viewers we're getting watching our games on television - is going up and up.
"So, I think there's clearly a very high level of exposure that the league gets from those sorts of issues and that clearly creates a real opportunity for any companies coming in who want to maximise the exposure for their brands."

What an erse , you can see why Norwich sacked this clown a few years ago.Aye, it's all great publicity, you can see why folk would be rushing tae get themselves involved :rolleyes:

Gala Foxes
16-11-2011, 09:45 PM
heard him on Radio Scotland - he made a complete arse of himself with his "all publicity is good publicity statment" - then backtracked big style quicker than the Hearts wages clerk

Seveno
16-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Well it's working for Wonga !

Alfred E Newman
16-11-2011, 09:50 PM

What an erse , you can see why Norwich sacked this clown a few years ago.

Reporting Scotland highlighted the Lennon v McCoist handbags fiasco to back up Doncasters claim. Unbelievable.

down the slope
16-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Just out of interest, what should he have said?

Preferably nothing !.

Dashing Bob S
16-11-2011, 10:11 PM

Saying nothing is better than making a fool of yourself. Judging by his comments, this guy is obviously an idiot who now has zero credibility. He's therefore perfectly suited for a key post in the higher echelons of Scottish football.

Albion Hibs
16-11-2011, 11:16 PM

He could perhaps have highlighted the fact the league is probably one of the tighest about, gone on to thank the sponsors and say we are looking forward to speaking with the interested parties at are already coming forward. Whether that is true or not is irrelevant.

Whether or not we like it we have a sky/espn deal so TV coverage which is reasonable publicity for any advertiser, especially when we are a warm up or stop gap viewing from the worlds most watched football league.

The fact the nugget has chosen to highlight matters that the government and authorities are trying to remove from the game as a positive is a farce, along with the fact that clubs like hertz are circling the bottom of the bowl is quite frankly a joke. I would not be surprised if the politicians and feds take issue with this.

This guy should be given his jotters, he has done nothing for the game in this country, and further to that he looks like a human pig with a massive head.

BEEJ
16-11-2011, 11:35 PM
This guy should be given his jotters, he has done nothing for the game in this country, and further to that he looks like a human pig with a massive head.
Having read that, for me Neil Doncaster will from here on go by the name of 'oink'.

:coolhib: