PDA

View Full Version : *** URGENT: FAO any media looking in ***

Jack
15-11-2011, 12:10 PM
The next manager of Hibs will be ...

Give us a break.

We are definitely not interested in reading, listening or watching any more of your ***** about the possible managers you would like to see at Hibs. This is particularly true for any / all old firm and hearts former players / managers who happen to be out of work at the moment. You have dredged up candidates from the preposterous to the absolute insane.

There's probably a very, very good reason they're out of work.

Hibby Kay-Yay
15-11-2011, 12:18 PM
The next manager of Hibs will be ...

Give us a break.

We are definitely not interested in reading, listening or watching any more of your ***** about the possible managers you would like to see at Hibs. This is particularly true for any / all old firm and hearts former players / managers who happen to be out of work at the moment. You have dredged up candidates from preposterous the absolute insane.

There's probably a very, very good reason they're out of work.

I say give the job to Hibstrooper...he topped the SPL predictor so must have the credentials for the role. Think of the money he could make for Rod with forecasting results :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
15-11-2011, 12:49 PM
While you're considering this can you tell me - is it six weeks or seven since the EEN last printed that picture of men with hats leaving Morningside Station?

nortonhibby
15-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Breaking News. all the candidates who have applied for the Managers position there names will be put in a hat and the half time draw at this weekends game will be for the lucky fan who buys the winning ticket ( £5.00) per ticket purchased at the gate, to make the draw.

Lets be honest the winner has as much of a chance of doing a good job than the managers chosen by the board and at least this way RP Gets more money and he does not get the blame if it goes wrong again.:na na:

Aubenas
15-11-2011, 01:54 PM
:QUOTE]While you're considering this can you tell me - is it six weeks or seven since the EEN last printed that picture of men with hats leaving Morningside Station? [/QUOTE]

Brilliant! LMAO :greengrin:not worth:top marks:faf:

Jones28
15-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Does winning the European Cup, SPL and Scottish cup with Hibs on Fifa mean I'm in with a chance?

TheEastTerrace
15-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I like bags of sweeties - any chance Rod?

johnrebus
15-11-2011, 04:44 PM
While you're considering this can you tell me - is it six weeks or seven since the EEN last printed that picture of men with hats leaving Morningside Station?

It's only about three weeks.

Jings, is that Willie Ross, former Secretary of State for Scotland?

Phil D. Rolls
15-11-2011, 04:58 PM
It's only about three weeks.

Jings, is that Willie Ross, former Secretary of State for Scotland?

It is indeed, and you are the winner of a year's free travel on the Edinburgh Suburban line! (Terms and conditions apply).:not worth