PDA

View Full Version : Any Tyre Fitters out there?

Cool_Hand_Luke
14-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Bought a second hand set of alloys for my car as i was losing air from my current ones...so am looking to get my current tyres taken off my current wheels and put on the alloys i've just bought (the alloys i've bought have tyres on them but are no good). Is there anyone out there that can either do this or recommend someone (phoned up a couple of places but seemed a bit more expensive than what i thought it would be)
Any info appreciated

Cheers

:greengrin

cocopops1875
15-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi what I would recommend is using a local garage rather than a tyres fitting company (as they only really want to sell you tyres) I use causwayside garage for all my car issues I'm sure john would do it at a reasonable price but if that's not handy most garages can do it

--------
15-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Bought a second hand set of alloys for my car as i was losing air from my current ones...so am looking to get my current tyres taken off my current wheels and put on the alloys i've just bought (the alloys i've bought have tyres on them but are no good). Is there anyone out there that can either do this or recommend someone (phoned up a couple of places but seemed a bit more expensive than what i thought it would be)
Any info appreciated

Cheers

:greengrin

Why not write to STF? He'll know someone who can help. :wink:

Judas Iscariot
15-11-2011, 01:49 PM
What's the cheapest you were quoted?

Cool_Hand_Luke
15-11-2011, 05:36 PM
What's the cheapest you were quoted?

£48 for the set...not been in touch with the garage i normally go to for my mot...but thats due as well so might see if they will do it any cheaper...unless you know anyone :greengrin