PDA

View Full Version : Checking out sickbag {how sad am I)

Chibs
13-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Been across to the dark side again to find their reaction to getting humped again by our young team.

And its the usual pish.
I was not at the game so i cannot make any genuine comment.
However according to the enlighted the (vermin,hobos,pegsellers,tramps etc. take your pick) were football wise technically crap and that they were brilliant and should have won with ease blah blah blah.

Anyway I continued through the ****s threads and had a great time and laugh at how they are going to cut the wage bill,where to build a new superduper stadium with the help of a multimillionare arab shiek.

Yeh Yeh dream on.

However I also came upon a thread showing BB singing hearts songs on the bus after their cup final win in 1998.

After watching that under no circumstance could I accept HIM as manager.

Sorry I cant post it.

Thats it off my chest.

GGTTH E.

Scouse Hibee
13-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Been across to the dark side again to find their reaction to getting humped again by our young team.

And its the usual pish.
However according to the enlighted the (vermin,hobos,pegsellers,tramps etc. take your pick) were football wise technically crap and that they were brilliant and should have won with ease blah blah blah.

Anyway I continued through the ****s threads and had a great time and laugh at how they are going to cut the wage bill,where to build a new superduper stadium with the help of a multimillionare arab shiek.

Yeh Yeh dream on.

However I also came upon a thread showing BB singing hearts songs on the bus after their cup final win in 1998.

Sorry I cant post it.

Thats it off my chest.

GGTTH E.

Shock horror! Assistant Manager sings songs on team bus after cup final win................whatever next :rolleyes:

Golden Bear
13-11-2011, 11:11 AM

And its the usual pish.

Yeh Yeh dream on.

Sorry I cant post it.

Thats it off my chest.

GGTTH E.

Time to take a chill pill Albert!

We're all allowed at least one wee indiscretion in life and what's past is well and truly past!

iwasthere1972
13-11-2011, 11:29 AM

And its the usual pish.

Yeh Yeh dream on.

Sorry I cant post it.

Thats it off my chest.

GGTTH E.

To be fair to the Yams, I read on the under 19's match thread that they were the better team on the day but it's goals that count so tough.

johnrebus
13-11-2011, 06:08 PM
To be fair to the Yams, I read on the under 19's match thread that they were the better team on the day but it's goals that count so tough.

And how many times in the past have we been left saying exactly that?

Get it right up them.

Mikey
13-11-2011, 06:12 PM
There's a cracking thread on their PM board where some of them are saying they think the poppy thing has gone too far and they can't be bothered with it.

Sparks will fly :greengrin

HH81
13-11-2011, 06:16 PM
There's a cracking thread on their PM board where some of them are saying they think the poppy thing has gone too far and they can't be bothered with it.

How do you manage to get on their PM board? you undercover?

Franck Stanton
13-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Surely no. What with tem winning the 2nd world war all on their own.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-11-2011, 06:44 PM

Whats their equivalent of LTYF?