PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hibs U19's 2 Hearts U19's 1 AET

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Team is- paul grant, jamie doris, sam stanton, harry monaghan, jordon forster, jack verth, dean horribine, david gold, ross caldwell, daniel handling, phil addison

Bench- dougie horne, bradley donaldson, euan smith, alex harris, adam mitter

greenlex
12-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Team is- paul grant, jamie doris, sam stanton, harry monaghan, jordon forster, jack verth, dean horribine, david gold, ross caldwell, daniel handling, phil addison

Bench- dougie horne, bradley donaldson, euan smith, alex harris, adam mitter

Thanks Niki keep the updates coming.:thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Addison just hit crossbar and handling blasted well over. Good start from hibs

greenlex
12-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Come on a bonnie laddies !!:flag:

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Hearts just had ball in net but offside

greenlex
12-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Hearts just had ball in net but offside

:shhhsh!::worried:

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Gold booked for lunging in, free kick hearts 20yards from goal went over the crossbar

bingo70
12-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Hearts look the better team imo.

We're looking dangerous going forward though, our no 9 looks a terrific prospect

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Their captain booked for very very late tackle on stanton, should have been red!!

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Half time 0-0

Good first half, some great chances by both teams, ref is shocking at times

bruno
12-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Their captain booked for very very late tackle on stanton, should have been red!! Not bad game both teams missed chances. Tackle you refer to on stanton wasn't that late as he won ball but was reckless and deserved yellow. Hearts central defenders giving hibs good chances but hearts in particular holt and walker playing better through midfield. Could go either way

I'm_cabbaged
12-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Hearts look the better team imo.We're looking dangerous going forward though, our no 9 looks a terrific prospect Strong looking laddie, keeper's looking a lot steadier from the last time I saw him aswell. Saying that it was 2 years ago :)

Dashing Bob S
12-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Not bad game both teams missed chances. Tackle you refer to on stanton wasn't that late as he won ball but was reckless and deserved yellow. Hearts central defenders giving hibs good chances but hearts in particular holt and walker playing better through midfield. Could go either way

Typical bigoted, biased Jambo view. Admins, please launch.

(I'm joking. I think...)

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Smith on for handling

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 02:17 PM
1 nil hearts

bruno
12-11-2011, 02:25 PM
caldwell almost stole goal with first attack second half rounded keeper but hit post. Credit where due he could gone down under challenge probable penalty and keeper sent off. Hearts totally dominated this half but lack cutting edge.

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Hibs just had 3 great chances to score, hit post the rebound keeper saved then a player blocked addisons shot.

Harris aka beuzy on for addison

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 02:43 PM
1-1 caldwell 4 mins to go

Abbeyhill41
12-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Smith on for handling

Spotted Daniel Handling out and about in the pubs in Haddington recently. Disappointing, as he has always been a good prospect. Hopefully he will focus on his football and realise how fortunate he is to be at HFC.

bruno
12-11-2011, 02:45 PM
shocking defending allows hibs to equalise from long through ball. Well finished by caldwell. Looks good player

RoxburghHibs
12-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Have many Hibs fans turned out to watch the wee team?

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Horribine booked

Extra time to be played!

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 02:49 PM
About 2200 hibees

bruno
12-11-2011, 02:51 PM
extra time. Couple yellows for hibs getting bit aggressive players tiring.

Brooster
12-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Have many Hibs fans turned out to watch the wee team?

The bottom tier of the West is busy.

bruno
12-11-2011, 02:57 PM
long kick out by keeper following corner to hearts. Straight to caldwell another good finish. Not pretty but very effective

PiemanP
12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
shocking defending allows hibs to equalise from long through ball. Well finished by caldwell. Looks good player Into extra time now, hibs finished second half the stronger team however hearts have had the better of the game.SoGOAL hibs 2-1 ross caldwell get innnnn there hibs!!!!!

Sean1875
12-11-2011, 02:59 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeees! :flag:

SteveHFC
12-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Get Caldwell in the team for next week. :agree:

bruno
12-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Get Caldwell in the team for next week. :agree: Hearts hit bar from 2 yards out after great wing play again. Hearts playing ball well but hibs look physically stronger. Really impressed again by caldwell

bruno
12-11-2011, 03:08 PM
The bottom tier of the West is busy. Can't see hibs end west stand but half way towards dunbar end is full with hearts fans. Good support for both teams. Last 15 minutes extra time about to begin

The Harp
12-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Hang on in there guys!!! :flag:

Dashing Bob S
12-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Horribine booked

Extra time to be played!

To be fair it was a horribine tackle.

RoxburghHibs
12-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Must be FT by now?

Jamie
12-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Must be FT by now?

yip :flag:

SteveHFC
12-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Yep

Dashing Bob S
12-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Go on Hibs. A bit disappointing it was so close, but I suppose a win is a win.

BEEJ
12-11-2011, 03:29 PM
:flag::flag::flag:

Well done, lads!! :thumbsup:

Pwoud. Vewy pwoud!

SteveHFC
12-11-2011, 03:30 PM
:thumbsup:

Saorsa
12-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Well done the young Hibs lads :flag::flag:

CapitalHibs
12-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Ross Caldwell - sounds like he could turn out to be very special!:thumbsup:

matty_f
12-11-2011, 03:36 PM
well done lads!

HibbyKeith
12-11-2011, 03:37 PM
good win for the hibees

nice to see some of the first team squad there supporting the young lads, hope they were able to learn something :greengrin

The Harp
Well done the young Hibees! Beating the yams at any level is always magical!:flag:

frazeHFC
Great result. Sounds like a great pame to have been at. :thumbsup:

How did Callum Patterson get on for them?

frazeHFC
12-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Their captain booked for very very late tackle on stanton, should have been red!! Chris Kane, big Hibee!

Sean1875
12-11-2011, 03:49 PM
good win for the hibees

nice to see some of the first team squad there supporting the young lads, hope they were able to learn something :greengrin
probably a bit of a shock for most of them to experience a hibs team beating hearts :duck:

SteveHFC
12-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Yep

Iggy Pope
12-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Enjoyable two hours of football.
Thought Hearts were tidier and stronger in possession first half but remarkably, they seemed to tire quicker and when the subs came, Hibs changes seemed far more effective.

For Hearts the left back looked capable as did the goalscoring right back (who looked every inch as if he could've been plucked out of that vintage '86 double-blowing side with his peroxide wedge), but he got the inevitable pelters after his boak-inducing celebrations.

Haven't seen much of our 19s this year, but they have a lot of skill amongst them, notably Stanton (a great left foot), Caldwell (Big, strong, good finishing) and I thought Jordon Foster was immense in defence.
Good team spirit amongst the young Cabbage, but the sparryheids showed us what a set of potential full-blown plums they are by bolting at full time rather than stand to shake hands and congratulate the better, more skilful and triumphant side.

Referee was an absolute trumptet.

ecky1875
12-11-2011, 04:38 PM
though the left center half for hibs was good, won a good few tackles, liked the look o stanton as well! what was the number 6's name? the winger for hearts no 11 looked like a player 2, mon the cabbage!! :na na:

BigBamba
12-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Enjoyable two hours of football.
Thought Hearts were tidier and stronger in possession first half but remarkably, they seemed to tire quicker and when the subs came, Hibs changes seemed far more effective.

For Hearts the left back looked capable as did the goalscoring right back (who looked every inch as if he could've been plucked out of that vintage '86 double-blowing side with his peroxide wedge), but he got the inevitable pelters after his boak-inducing celebrations.

Haven't seen much of our 19s this year, but they have a lot of skill amongst them, notably Stanton (a great left foot), Caldwell (Big, strong, good finishing) and I thought Jordon Foster was immense in defence.
Good team spirit amongst the young Cabbage, but the sparryheids showed us what a set of potential full-blown plums they are by bolting at full time rather than stand to shake hands and congratulate the better, more skilful and triumphant side.

Referee was an absolute trumptet.

They can't practice football and fitness before the students chuck them out you see...

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Jordan foster. Mom for me. Followed by hertz no 10. Well done the laddies. GGTTH

sven nil
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Ross Caldwell - sounds like he could turn out to be very special!:thumbsup:

Decent player, yes. I thought there was three or four better than him. No 5 Forster (motm) i think? No 14 Stanton and no 16 and 17 looked very good. Also thought their no 8 and no 10 looked decent. Maybe we should snap them up at the closing down sale. :greengrin

It was strange being at a game with a couple of thousand hibees not giving players abuse for any mistakes.

Tom Hart RIP
12-11-2011, 05:23 PM
I was sitting near Osborne, Sodje and Scott. Good to see some of the current squad taking an interest.

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 05:29 PM
I was sitting near Osborne, Sodje and Scott. Good to see some of the current squad taking an interest.

garry o'connor, agogo and ivan sproule there aswell. all were very impressed with what they seen, i was reminiscing with garry about watching him play for the under 18s many moons ago:greengrin

down-the-slope
12-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Very enjoyable game...

Hearts probably the better team over all as played a lot of good football - vey comfortable on the ball right through team, with some excellent prospects.

Hibs after first 10 mins were well pressed and rushed in first half by youngs Hearts. Even though the chances were quite even.

Second half young Hibs got further up the pitch and when Stanton actually started playing (had been lost in attacking sense most of the game) 15 mins into second half they looked a different team. As mentioned our subs brought greater effect and more control to midfield. Hibs finished stronger and got the goal to force extra time

Extra time see sawed a bit and fortunately we had the one moment of brilliance to seal it - Ross's first was a really good finish...his second was a masterclass in how to make space and use upper body strength to get a goal scoring opportinity and the finish would have graced any match.

Only negative thought is how both clubs can get these players to the next stage without the benefit of a reserve league........:rolleyes:

Beefster
12-11-2011, 05:33 PM

Absolutely. All guys that show a bit of effort/commitment on the park too.

Bobo
12-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Hearts were the better team for me, over the piece, but they couldn't capitalise on the possession they had.

It was a good game, a good crowd and a good result, I thought Stanton & Mitter were our best players.

Some photos on Flicker (http://www.flickr.com/photos/eh8photography/6337197697/) for anyone interested.

H18sry
12-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Funny watching the yam fuds playing in last seasons strips :greengrin

bruno
12-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Funny watching the yam fuds playing in last seasons strips :greengrin This thread has been good and positive with both teams getting praise from people who were at the game. Let's just say your the fud here as Hearts were clearly playing in this year's strip but the wonga sign on the back of the strip. Have to say that I thought hibs subs made the difference when both teams were tiring. They looked strong and quick and caldwell's second was an excellent finish. hearts had most possession and tricky play but couldn't produce the killing finish. That's twice this season i.ve seen the derby and i think it.s fair to say both teams have 2 or 3 players who could clearly make it.

down-the-slope
12-11-2011, 07:36 PM
This thread has been good and positive with both teams getting praise from people who were at the game. Let's just say your the fud here as Hearts were clearly playing in this year's strip but the wonga sign on the back of the strip. Have to say that I thought hibs subs made the difference when both teams were tiring. They looked strong and quick and caldwell's second was an excellent finish. hearts had most possession and tricky play but couldn't produce the killing finish. That's twice this season i.ve seen the derby and i think it.s fair to say both teams have 2 or 3 players who could clearly make it.

:agree:..also less Trumpets (very few) in those watching than normal as well, which was refreshing

Hibernia Na Eir
12-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Payback time for our young guns after that comedy of an end to last game :agree:

GITUY (at any level)

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Anyone who was at the game, how did Jamie Walker play for the Jambo's?

Hibernia Na Eir
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Can't see hibs end west stand but half way towards dunbar end is full with hearts fans. Good support for both teams. Last 15 minutes extra time about to begin

Hibs section was full too :agree: Great support too :flag:

Hibernia Na Eir
12-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Anyone who was at the game, how did Jamie Walker play for the Jambo's?

sorry. ive not a clue who he is :confused:

it was 11 Wongas in maroon.

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2011, 07:52 PM
sorry. ive not a clue who he is :confused:

it was 11 Wongas in maroon.

Aye very good! His brother's a friend of mine, a decent player by all accounts and highly thought of at Hertz. Just asked cos sure people who follow the 19's (internationals and all) will probably know who he is.

EVENTUALLY
12-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Lots of good players on both sides.

Hearts played a very nice passing style and they looked comfortable knocking it around, however I thought the tempo of their play was not quick enough.

Hibs took a bit of time to get into their stride but made more chances by moving the ball quicker from back to front. I'm not sure if this was by design or just youthful enthusiasm.

I'd hope that a lot of these guys make it and carry their own individual style to the next level. Stanton and Harris are delightful players. Hearts Holt is very good but would be more effective further up the park. I really liked the centre half pairings on both sides and can see Verth becoming a no-nonsense cult hero. Doris got better the longer the game went and he looked very strong right to the end of extra time. Caldwell didn't have a great game but he works very hard and has a terrific strike in his right foot.

I was impressed by the Hibs guys confidence to sit in, mark up and press from the front in the last 6/7 mins of the game, although a great recovery tackle by Captain Gold denied the Hearts winger a one on one chance with the keeper. Gold looks to have good composure.

I thought Hibs just deserved it overall and it was great to come away from Easter Road smiling for a change.

I'm_cabbaged
12-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Very enjoyable game...

Hearts probably the better team over all as played a lot of good football - vey comfortable on the ball right through team, with some excellent prospects.

Hibs after first 10 mins were well pressed and rushed in first half by youngs Hearts. Even though the chances were quite even.

Second half young Hibs got further up the pitch and when Stanton actually started playing (had been lost in attacking sense most of the game) 15 mins into second half they looked a different team. As mentioned our subs brought greater effect and more control to midfield. Hibs finished stronger and got the goal to force extra time

Extra time see sawed a bit and fortunately we had the one moment of brilliance to seal it - Ross's first was a really good finish...his second was a masterclass in how to make space and use upper body strength to get a goal scoring opportinity and the finish would have graced any match.

Only negative thought is how both clubs can get these players to the next stage without the benefit of a reserve league........:rolleyes:

Can't say I disagree with any of this, didn't see any player today that I would say that they're ready to get plunged into SPL football.

bruno
12-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Anyone who was at the game, how did Jamie Walker play for the Jambo's? He had one of his better games today. Set up a great chance in extra time when the sub hit the bar.. .Lots neat interplay with Holt but sometimes tried to take on one player too many. I understand he's one of the younger ones in team so has a promising future.i know the coaches have said he's the most talented player they've ever had but as we see there's a massive jump to the next level. As the money drains from the Scottish game hopefully we.ll see more and more young talented players getting a chance. Been far too many journey men stagnating our game for too long.

bruno
12-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Hibs section was full too :agree: Great support too :flag: Great idea today and full marks to Hibs. Free entry good kick off time on international weekend even organised good weather. Not sure how many there today but sure the boys benefited from playing on a good surface in front of a decent crowd. Liked the idea of donations to development fund at the gates to get in. Everyone i saw put something in so hopefully a healthy four figure would have been raised

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2011, 08:17 PM
He had one of his better games today. Set up a great chance in extra time when the sub hit the bar.. .Lots neat interplay with Holt but sometimes tried to take on one player too many. I understand he's one of the younger ones in team so has a promising future.i know the coaches have said he's the most talented player they've ever had but as we see there's a massive jump to the next level. As the money drains from the Scottish game hopefully we.ll see more and more young talented players getting a chance. Been far too many journey men stagnating our game for too long.

Cheers Bruno, I have watched him a few times myself both for Hearts & Scotland and have been impressed, his older brother's not a bad player at junior level but hopefully Jamie goes on to achieve much more.

frazeHFC
12-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Bruno, how have Chris Kane and Callum Paterson got on? I know both are very good players but not seen them play for Hearts.

bruno
12-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Bruno, how have Chris Kane and Callum Paterson got on? I know both are very good players but not seen them play for Hearts. Unfortunately due to injuries both have spent a lot of time playing centre half although i think callum is still top scorer as he is often thrown up front to chase a goal. In particular i think Kane is wasted there but is a strong good technical player. Midfield is Hearts strong point and i guess Tapping is covering his position as defensive midfield. Kane is a great leader but i worry he's not developing as quickly due to getting shuffled around. I.ve seen paterson have a couple very poor games including one at home to Hibs but playing at centre half. He was moved up and scored so papered over it a little. Just out of interest Hearts site has Kane joining from Hibs do you know what age that was

PaulSmith
12-11-2011, 09:17 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111112/hearts-edged-out_2241384_2514265

Some not so subtle digs at Hibs from the losing Hearts coach.

Kato
12-11-2011, 09:21 PM

Hope he's sick.

Nighty night Jambo U19 guy, try not to loose to much sleep.

KingFranck
12-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Well done Hibs big Ross deserves all the plaudits but whoever number 8 was saved the day for us with a last gasp tackle well done lad

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2011, 09:22 PM

How can he mention losing with dignity in that statement :faf:

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Great to see at good game at Easter Road between Edinburgh's BIG two:wink:

The teams have some good player's in their respective squad's, and I hope some of them make it into the game as a profession.

It's a shame that the Hearts players decided, after they scored to run to the Hibs Supporters, and give them the "L"osers sign. This was the whole team and it reflects in the standards that the Hearts have come to these days. It's unfortunate for them that they were the "L"osers on the day.

I also noticed, that when the Hibs scored, they celebrated within themselves, or went to their own supporters, and left the Hearts fans to do an "86".

Well done the laddies.

GGTTH

bruno
12-11-2011, 09:29 PM
How can he mention losing with dignity in that statement :faf: I think to be fair he's saying what a lot of people said at the game that Hearts played the nicer football but Hibs were clinical in their execution. I think it was more a dig at the antics ofthe hibs coach who along with a player. . Possibly Handling. . Who got sent off after the whistle after the last derby. To be fair i understood the laddies OTT celebrations at the end but was slighty bemused by the reactions of the coaches running on pitch. Still shouldn't sour the result and i think only Celtic will stand in way of hibs lifting the trophy

frazeHFC
12-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately due to injuries both have spent a lot of time playing centre half although i think callum is still top scorer as he is often thrown up front to chase a goal. In particular i think Kane is wasted there but is a strong good technical player. Midfield is Hearts strong point and i guess Tapping is covering his position as defensive midfield. Kane is a great leader but i worry he's not developing as quickly due to getting shuffled around. I.ve seen paterson have a couple very poor games including one at home to Hibs but playing at centre half. He was moved up and scored so papered over it a little. Just out of interest Hearts site has Kane joining from Hibs do you know what age that was

They are both very good players, but i have only seen them at CM. Callum has scored a lot so thought he must have been doing class. Hopefully they get their own position and progress from there.

I dunno how old Chris Kane was when he moved. His cousin lives 2 doors away (from my proper home, up here studying) and i used to see them a few seasons back at Hibs games, and he was at Hearts at this point. So some time before 14 i would guess, but not sure. :wink:

surreyhibbie
12-11-2011, 09:31 PM

What a sad pathetic winker.

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 09:34 PM
I think to be fair he's saying what a lot of people said at the game that Hearts played the nicer football but Hibs were clinical in their execution. I think it was more a dig at the antics ofthe hibs coach who along with a player. . Possibly Handling. . Who got sent off after the whistle after the last derby. To be fair i understood the laddies OTT celebrations at the end but was slighty bemused by the reactions of the coaches running on pitch. Still shouldn't sour the result and i think only Celtic will stand in way of hibs lifting the trophy

I think our guys were celebrating the win Bruno, unlike your guys gesticulating a "L"osers sign when only a goal up with lots of the game to play.:greengrin

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Well done Hibs big Ross deserves all the plaudits but whoever number 8 was saved the day for us with a last gasp tackle well done lad

david gold. hibs captain, normally plays centre midfield but can play right back quite happily as seen today

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I think to be fair he's saying what a lot of people said at the game that Hearts played the nicer football but Hibs were clinical in their execution. I think it was more a dig at the antics ofthe hibs coach who along with a player. . Possibly Handling. . Who got sent off after the whistle after the last derby. To be fair i understood the laddies OTT celebrations at the end but was slighty bemused by the reactions of the coaches running on pitch. Still shouldn't sour the result and i think only Celtic will stand in way of hibs lifting the trophy

and you're telling me darren murray and co wouldnt run on the park at full time to celebrate with their OWN players?!?!!?!?! get a bloody grip man, its called bitter sweet revenge:na na:

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 09:54 PM
david gold. hibs captain, normally plays centre midfield but can play right back quite happily as seen today

You could see he wasn't a recognised right back. Hearts never expoited that to our benefit. He played for the Team though which is all we ever want from our Captain. Well done David:aok:

They were maybe working on their goal celebrations eh:wink:

hibs0666
12-11-2011, 09:55 PM

Nice to see that fud absolutely gutted. It's ironic that he talks about dignity. This is the same clown that chucked out a regular U19 player to play a furst-team ringer - Gary Glen - to try and stop the Hibs U19 double winners. GIRUY. :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 09:58 PM

I think many people in your club were wondering how you won the last game. The match officials were not at the races that day.

KingFranck
12-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks for clearing that up we didn't get a team sheet today why were they not handing them out as you entered the ground I saw a few folk with them and apart from one guy in the distance handing them out I had no idea where to get one.
Anyway thought others worth a mention were our centre halfs and Sam Stanton, how great it was to see a Hibs victory at ER for a change!

oconnors_strip
12-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks for clearing that up we didn't get a team sheet today why were they not handing them out as you entered the ground I saw a few folk with them and apart from one guy in the distance handing them out I had no idea where to get one.
Anyway thought others worth a mention were our centre halfs and Sam Stanton, how great it was to see a Hibs victory at ER for a change!

i dont know where they were handing out team sheets as i was in one of the lounges pre match but also i dont need one:wink::greengrin

if you want the players names to link up with numbers then pm me

1Eddie_Turnbull
12-11-2011, 10:22 PM

Spot on mate. Caldwell getting all the plaudits, and fair dos he scored two cracking goals, but his overall performance was poor. The 3 guys you mention (Forster, Verth and Stanton) were excellent and I thought Harry Monaghan did a lot of the less obvious stuff really well today.

H18sry
12-11-2011, 10:29 PM

And the Yam fuds goading the Hibs support when they opened the scoring wasn't ott?

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 10:33 PM
And the Yam fuds goading the Hibs support when they opened the scoring wasn't ott?

He doesn't answer those types of questions:rolleyes:

H18sry
12-11-2011, 10:36 PM
He doesn't answer those types of questions:rolleyes:

The whole team except the keeper sliding on there knees in front of the West lower, yeah dignified indeed :rolleyes: and ukio wankos shirts are so last season :agree:

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 10:41 PM
The whole team except the keeper sliding on there knees in front of the West lower, yeah dignified indeed :rolleyes: and ukio wankos shirts are so last season :agree:

It was the "L"oser signs they were giving to everyone that got us riled.

Came back to haunt them BIG style.

bruno
12-11-2011, 10:41 PM
He doesn't answer those types of questions:rolleyes: As i said i fully understood the players of hibs celebrating at the end as did both teams when they scored. I was just suprised to see coaches going so daft on pitch. I'm not getting into arguments i've just commented on game and players. There are over exuberant players on both sides. They.re just kids fulfilling a dream and good luck to them all.

lyonhibs
12-11-2011, 10:45 PM
long kick out by keeper following corner to hearts. Straight to caldwell another good finish. Not pretty but very effective

Au contraire Jamboid, that was one of the prettiest things I've ever seen!!! :greengrin

ronaldo7
12-11-2011, 10:54 PM
As i said i fully understood the players of hibs celebrating at the end as did both teams when they scored. I was just suprised to see coaches going so daft on pitch. I'm not getting into arguments i've just commented on game and players. There are over exuberant players on both sides. They.re just kids fulfilling a dream and good luck to them all.

If you'd care the follow the "whole" thread, you'd have seen many Hibs fans commend both teams on their efforts today. It just sticks in the craw a bit that your coach decides to make reference to "Dignity", and alludes to the game at riccarton where many supporters of both sides new the officials had "GOT IT WRONG".

You maybe never seen the over zealous, and exaggerated goal celebrations towards your opponents, however the "LOSER" signs your lads showed to the fans of Hibernian, shows your club have no class.

Our Club....Players, Management, and fans waited until the game was won, and then celebrated amongst ourselves and never at any point rubbed your noses in it..........Until now that is:aok:

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2011, 11:12 PM

Sorry Bruno not having that at all, you have given a balanced view of the game tonight so you could at least be consistant, there was no dignity in that "veiled" statement and you know it!

Kato
12-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I was in amongst some Jambos, most of whom were decent guys apart from the prat who kept calling for "King......, Billy" to come on - no-one laughed except his obligatory-dafter-looking pal.

I Applauded some neat, if ponderous at times, football from those young ****s but not their goal. Celebrated the Hibs goals very LOUDLY whilst they sat on their hands (except two jambos who clapped both goals).

Good game. Thought the jams had a good first half albeit with not enough zip. Any decent Hibs moves seemed to break down with our number 11 who lost possession a lot although he worked really hard when closing down and tackling, just not his day. Once he was subbed we had more fluency and the Hibs goals were very well taken. Hibs central defence very impressive.

Hibernia Na Eir
12-11-2011, 11:43 PM
get it right into the daft coloured shirted morons. that's what its all about.
beating that lot of sewer life is jolly at any level, as we witnessed today :)

Hibernia Na Eir
12-11-2011, 11:49 PM
I was in amongst some Jambos, most of whom were decent guys apart from the prat who kept calling for "King......, Billy" to come on - no-one laughed except his obligatory-dafter-looking pal. I Applauded some neat, if ponderous at times, football from those young ****s but not their goal. Celebrated the Hibs goals very LOUDLY whilst they sat on their hands (except two jambos who clapped both goals).Good game. Thought the jams had a good first half albeit with not enough zip. Any decent Hibs moves seemed to break down with our number 11 who lost possession a lot although he worked really hard when closing down and tackling, just not his day. Once he was subbed we had more fluency and the Hibs goals were very well taken. Hibs central defence very impressive. funny, there are grown men where I work who call each other 'billy boy', where the name is bill/William. Not one is a hibby.

Cabbage East
13-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Mutants. Classless at every level.

McD
13-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Cheers for all the updates guys, some good promising young lads coming through. I have a quick question though:

Where was/is Scott Smith? Is he injured or now a fulltime part of the senior squad?

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
13-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Cheers for all the updates guys, some good promising young lads coming through. I have a quick question though:

Where was/is Scott Smith? Is he injured or now a fulltime part of the senior squad?

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

He's out on loan to Brechin City

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10290~51784,00.html

McD
13-11-2011, 10:11 AM
He's out on loan to Brechin City

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10290~51784,00.html

Ahhh, thanks *cue moment of sunday morning brain fogginess clearing slightly*, I do now remember :greengrin

Cheers mate :aok: