PDA

View Full Version : Attendance at easter road

hugo boss
10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
If we are doing well playing good attacking football what kind of crowds can we attract at the LEITHSANSIRO........?:greengrin:greengrin:greengri n:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
10-11-2011, 06:37 PM
If we are doing well playing good attacking football what kind of crowds can we attract at the LEITHSANSIRO........?:greengrin:greengrin:greengri n:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

To be honest, and not to turn this into a negative thread, I really can't see us getting more than between 20,000-20,500, no matter how well we do.

hugo boss
10-11-2011, 06:42 PM
To be honest, and not to turn this into a negative thread, I really can't see us getting more than between 20,000-20,500, no matter how well we do.

can you ever see us having a crowd like that easter and only giving the old dunbar end to away fans???

Cabbage East
10-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm unsure but what I am sure about is that our stadium isn't a crumbling heap and we don't employ
nonces, unlike your mob.

hugo boss
10-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm unsure but what I am sure about is that our stadium isn't a crumbling heap and we don't employ
nonces, unlike your mob.

unlike your mob?????? am a hibs fan pal

nonshinyfinish
10-11-2011, 06:52 PM
nonces, unlike your mob.

Straight to the heart of the issue, I love it. :top marks

fatbloke
10-11-2011, 06:53 PM

Sadly outwith ugly sisters and Yams canny see us getting more than 15000 - even when playing absolutely****inamazing football:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
10-11-2011, 06:58 PM
nonces, unlike your mob.

Sounds to me like you're getting a cough. Asbestos catching in your throat?

hugo boss
10-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Sounds to me like you're getting a cough. Asbestos catching in your throat?

maybe he has forgot what team he support.......GGTTH:hibees