PDA

View Full Version : Frank Sauzee appreciation society dvd.

blackpoolhibs
10-11-2011, 05:51 PM
When we had that day for the great man, i took a bit of video that made it on the dvd. I have since lost mine in transit between Tenerife and here.

Does anyone have one they could copy, or let me borrow, or even sell me. I'd love to see it again?

Captain Trips
10-11-2011, 05:53 PM
When we had that day for the great man, i took a bit of video that made it on the dvd. I have since lost mine in transit between Tenerife and here.

Does anyone have one they could copy, or let me borrow, or even sell me. I'd love to see it again?

BH I was there as well and did not know there was footage, can you let me know how you get on I would like to see any footage shot.

HibbyAndy
10-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Spelling his name wrong AND losing vintage Sauzee clips you sure your a fan :wink:

blackpoolhibs
10-11-2011, 06:13 PM
BH I was there as well and did not know there was footage, can you let me know how you get on I would like to see any footage shot.

Spelling his name wrong AND losing vintage Sauzee clips you sure your a fan :wink:

Carsberg, there is a great dvd kicking about. In fact a good friend of mine, tv celebrity in fact has loaned her copy out, and is expecting it back soon. :I'm waiti I just wanted it, and could pick it up at the next home game if someone had it?

If i get 1, i will make a couple of copies, and fire 1 off to you if you pm me your address?

Andy, Franck told me personally at that function, he did not like the n in his name, and preferred it to be spelt Frank. :wink:

FranckSuzy
10-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Carsberg, there is a great dvd kicking about. In fact a good friend of mine, tv celebrity in fact has loaned her copy out, and is expecting it back soon. :I'm waiti I just wanted it, and could pick it up at the next home game if someone had it?

If i get 1, i will make a couple of copies, and fire 1 off to you if you pm me your address?

Andy, Franck told me personally at that function, he did not like the n in his name, and preferred it to be spelt Frank. :wink:

Would that not make it Frack then? :wink: :greengrin

Captain Trips
10-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Cheers BH, small matter of getting married on Saturday then off to Vegas, will catch up on return and will cover any costs for DVD.

Cheers

Gettin' Auld
10-11-2011, 06:18 PM

Would he not then be called Frack?

:na na:

blackpoolhibs
10-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm getting old. :greengrin

Gettin' Auld
10-11-2011, 06:23 PM

Me too. :(

FranckSuzy
10-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Would that not make it Frack then? :wink: :greengrin

Would he not then be called Frack?

:na na:

Me too. :(

You certainly are boys :na na: :wink:

blackpoolhibs
10-11-2011, 06:26 PM

Suzy, you up for another all day drinking spree? I'm sure we could organise another before the end of the year. :greengrin

FranckSuzy
10-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Suzy, you up for another all day drinking spree? I'm sure we could organise another before the end of the year. :greengrin

:aok: Going off to Oz for Christmas but would defo be up for that G! Great laugh the last time :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
10-11-2011, 06:34 PM
:aok: Going off to Oz for Christmas but would defo be up for that G! Great laugh the last time :greengrin

I will see what i can do with the rest of them. :aok:

Gettin' Auld
10-11-2011, 06:43 PM

That was wounding and i'm hurt deeply!!