PDA

View Full Version : Billy Broons Green & White army

Monkey Harris
09-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Just in case the board dither on appointing a new manager. Thought I'd wish wee Billy all the best getting the team playing for the jersey.

Northernhibee
09-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Yep, totally prepared to ignore his previous employer, he comes across well in interviews, and I want him to have a long and distinguished career at Hibs.

Billy Brown's Green and White army!

Number69
09-11-2011, 07:13 PM
What's the point in the speculation when we will probably be seeing the usual ***** anyway. Billy Brown will take charge for a few games, win them, be offered the job, honeymoon period expires, Brown gets sacked.

Its the Hibs way!!!:thumbsup:

FifeeHibee
09-11-2011, 07:54 PM
What's the point in the speculation when we will probably be seeing the usual ***** anyway. Billy Brown will take charge for a few games, win them, be offered the job, honeymoon period expires, Brown gets sacked.

Its the Hibs way!!!:thumbsup:

I said the same on monday. Billy Brown's a stick-on if he wins a couple of games. Could even be a great appointment, as long as they keep his fat friend away! I felt a lift in the players when he arrived and he seems to have cleaned up quite well from his manky murky past. He'd probably be cheap and easy. As you say it's the Petrie way. The board will dither in the meantime. Folk like O'Neill have apparently not even been approached yet!!

nortonhibby
09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
I said the same on monday. Billy Brown's a stick-on if he wins a couple of games. Could even be a great appointment, as long as they keep his fat friend away! I felt a lift in the players when he arrived and he seems to have cleaned up quite well from his manky murky past. He'd probably be cheap and easy. As you say it's the Petrie way. The board will dither in the meantime. Folk like O'Neill have apparently not even been approached yet!!

I Was trying to think today what the cheapest option would be, and if BB Can string a few wins together how happy would RP Be.

yes we all heard he is not involved in the picking of our new manager, but we all know in reality he is the pupeteer he controls the strings.
And the no salary bit was good he will receive his dividend this year 150k or there or there abouts.

AND NO TAXI. TELL HIM TI GET THE BUS.

Hibbyradge
09-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I Was trying to think today what the cheapest option would be, and if BB Can string a few wins together how happy would RP Be.

yes we all heard he is not involved in the picking of our new manager, but we all know in reality he is the pupeteer he controls the strings.
And the no salary bit was good he will receive his dividend this year 150k or there or there abouts.

How can there be a dividend?

ScottB
09-11-2011, 09:22 PM

Well that's refreshing. A thread wishing our currently stand in manager all the best has to be yet another avenue for a post you've probably put on every other thread going that's barely related.

If you clearly don't believe a word anyone connected to the club (except presumably Yogi) says, then why bother.

Certainly BB will put his foot up the ars*s of the ones on easy street, and there'll be none of the buddy buddy style crap of the last few appointments. It's very much needed.

AlbertK86
09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Yep I wish him all the best as he does come across well and he was a Hibby in his beginnings !!

One of my fears however is that the club desperately needs a big lift with an ambitious appointment that would bring the crowds back from the off and I don't think that BB would make that happen. Similarly I think his old mucker JJ could do a steadying job but that could end up in crowds being even smaller in protest to his past. Unfortunately he has always been smug and arrogant towards Hibs over the years.... other than that famous New year's day of course !!

Albion Hibs
09-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Just in case the board dither on appointing a new manager. Thought I'd wish wee Billy all the best getting the team playing for the jersey.

I would agree.We seem to have a cycle which gives a manager 12 months or so. If history is going to repeat itself I would rather get a manager in at the end of this season, and give him a whole football season, not 12 months spread over two seasons where he is playing with someone elses team.

If Billy gets if for the balance of the season, and does well then we may not even need to look for another manager.

Either that or we move the AGM to May to avoid this pash of getting rid after the first turn of fixtures.