PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want To Go To The AGM?

Mikey
08-11-2011, 11:00 PM
The 2012 AGM that is :greengrin

Seriously folks, reading the AGM thread makes it obvious that a lot of people who weren't there are getting the wrong end of the stick completely. Get yourself along to one, see what really happens at these events, and form your own opinion.

Getting shares is dead easy but it's not always a quick process. It'll also cost you around £100 for a minimum holding (I think, but it might be £50). If you get the ball rolling now you'll have no problem getting along to the next AGM.

And you also get a share certificate you can stick in a frame and put on the wall :aok:

Hibbyradge
08-11-2011, 11:11 PM
What happens to the £100, Mike?

Donation to the general fund?

Twiglet
08-11-2011, 11:12 PM
What are the contact details for getting them (via the club that is)?

Mikey
08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
What happens to the £100, Mike?

Donation to the general fund?

The money goes directly to the seller. No money goes to the club.

Mikey
08-11-2011, 11:20 PM
What are the contact details for getting them (via the club that is)?

Your first contact should be pjensen@hibernianfc.co.uk

Don't be surprised if you don't get a quick answer. You pretty much go in a queue and are matched up with someone who is selling their shares so it could easily take months.

Twiglet
08-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Your first contact should be pjensen@hibernianfc.co.uk

Don't be surprised if you don't get a quick answer. You pretty much go in a queue and are matched up with someone who is selling their shares so it could easily take months.

Ta very muchly.:thumbsup:

itchy07
09-11-2011, 10:37 AM
I bought shares back in the Duff/Grey days and i remember they were reissued when STF bought into the club but the certificate is long lost and i've moved house a couple of times, do you think they would they still have a record of me if i contacted the guy by email?