PDA

View Full Version : FACT NUMBER 2 - Mr Petrie (Xmas Dinner)

ryan cass
08-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Talk about being tight and having no class!

Collins and Craig's wife's were invited to the club xmas dinner but for a fee £50 per head (unheard of in world football)!!!!

That was the same season when Collins brought £9.5 million into the club and a trophy into the cabinet.

From the FACT Man! :top marks

Pedantic_Hibee
08-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Brian Kerr got in for nowt.

Barney McGrew
08-11-2011, 07:47 PM
And you waited five years to reveal this earth shattering revelation because?

bringbackbenny
08-11-2011, 07:48 PM

Collins and Craig's wife's were invited to the club xmas dinner but for a fee £50 per head (unheard of in world football)!!!!

That was the same season when Collins brought £9.5 million into the club and a trophy into the cabinet.

Wow, amazing :aok:

How do you know this is a fact? And whats your source to state (as a FACT) that this is unheard of in world football. It must be some source.

ryan cass

Is that the same Kerr tht scored the winner at tynecastle??

jdships

:top marks:greengrin:aok::not worth

hibsbollah
08-11-2011, 07:49 PM

Really? I never saw him.

ryan cass
08-11-2011, 07:50 PM

its the festive season

Scouse Hibee
08-11-2011, 07:51 PM

That's amazing what a revelation, you should have sold it to The News of the World :rolleyes:

Barney McGrew
its the festive season

Not quite, but you should stay off the mulled wine all the same :aok:

ryan cass

its the festive season :aok:

Pedantic_Hibee
08-11-2011, 07:52 PM

Never saw him do that to be honest. I don't think I ever saw him in fact. He's either invisible or in the back of nortonhibby's taxi. :aok:

Phil D. Rolls
08-11-2011, 07:53 PM

:hmmm:

Jeezo, what next Petrie bought Betamax? I can hardly wait for the next instalment of your petty diatribe.

Beefster
08-11-2011, 07:54 PM

I thought that your first post was quite interesting but if this is the quality of the rest of your info, you might want to stop now.

Future17
08-11-2011, 07:54 PM

its the festive season

That's probably the funniest exchange of posts I've ever read on here. :greengrin

FWIW, I'm delighted that the Club are seizing unique (in world football no less) opportunities to bring money into the coffers to add to the £9.5m JC personally earned by scouting the likes of KT and SB, coaching them from an early age, giving them their debuts and forcing them to comment in the papers to the effect of whoring themselves to the OF.

Pretty Boy
08-11-2011, 07:55 PM
He also broke into Collins house and pissed all over his kids presents before throwing the turkey into the fire and getting it on with his Mrs and charging her for the privilege.

Rod Petrie is the grinch. FACT and ENDOF.

Craig_in_Prague
08-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Jesus.............whit next.......

Collins took the team to Spain to prepare for the cup final and the players only were allowed 0.3L of water a day, or what......

grunt
08-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Collins took the team to Spain to prepare for the cup final and the players only were allowed 0.3L of water a dayThat's outrageous! Cruelty!!

matty_f
08-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Rod Petrie ate his turkey but shat out a hamster, the evil bas****!

iwasthere1972
08-11-2011, 08:04 PM

There's only one guy on his board who is associated with the word FACT and once he discovers that some upstart imposter is trying to take his place he will kick his :asshole: from one side of Edinburgh and back.

Beware.

Springbank
08-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Talk about being tight and having no class! Collins and Craig's wife's were invited to the club xmas dinner but for a fee £50 per head (unheard of in world football)!!!!That was the same season when Collins brought £9.5 million into the club and a trophy into the cabinet.From the FACT Man! :top marks i like the way you introduce yourself in line one. I don't know if ur tight or not. But i can see you have no class,fair comment

connerg
08-11-2011, 08:19 PM

Good reply ma'man, not a fan of Kerr but really enjoyed that evening. Seem to remember Maka having a good game too.

Hermit Crab
08-11-2011, 08:21 PM

:rolleyes: I hope this FACT man can do lottery numbers too

Disc O'Dave
08-11-2011, 08:22 PM
its the festive season :aok:

If that is seriously the reason, why didn't you reveal it 4 Christmasses ago.....

(Or am I giving this way more thought than it actually deserves?)

(in fact my nind has already turned to whether or not "Christmasses" is a word, and if so, is that the right spelling)

connerg
08-11-2011, 08:23 PM
:rolleyes: I hope this FACT man can do lottery numbers too

Would you buy a stake in Hibs if you won the lottery?

Hermit Crab
08-11-2011, 08:38 PM

If i won enough id buy them !!!

ryan cass
08-11-2011, 08:47 PM

Of course I would! I would give the fans a team wht they deserve, not a feeder to the Old Firm or EPL.:agree:

iwasthere1972
08-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Of course I would! I would give the fans a team wht they deserve, not a feeder to the Old Firm or EPL.:agree:

That's the bit that worries me. :greengrin

Hibbyradge
08-11-2011, 09:16 PM
I actually find it hard to believe that this story was actually relayed to you, presumably by one of the management duo at the time or their entourage.

WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT.

But not as embarrassing as Tommy Craig giving JC the lines from behind an apple.

That was cringeworthy.

As is "The Fact Man".

Bostonhibby
08-11-2011, 10:02 PM

Aye, nae class, I heard it was an Iceland frozen turkey as well, for £50 class would have been a swan with all the trimmings at the very least.

I heard that the big club were having boil in the bag chicken and a family size box of magnums but as Vlad wanted cash up front none of the players could go as they hadn't been paid - know anything about that?

Iain G
08-11-2011, 10:03 PM

I can't wait for FACT NUMBER 3....

iwasthere1972
08-11-2011, 10:06 PM
I can't wait for FACT NUMBER 3....

FACT NUMBER 3 - ryan cass ejected. :agree:

You heard it here first.

FACT.

Future17
08-11-2011, 10:07 PM
If that is seriously the reason, why didn't you reveal it 4 Christmasses ago.....

(Or am I giving this way more thought than it actually deserves?)

(in fact my nind has already turned to whether or not "Christmasses" is a word, and if so, is that the right spelling)

Mr B Crosby would say it is (or sing it is). I'd give you a :aok:for your spelling as well.

For the sake of clarity, a :aok: is no more than a seal of approval and is never to be used in conjunction with the :asshole: smiley.

Iain G
08-11-2011, 10:22 PM
FACT NUMBER 3 - ryan cass ejected. :agree:

You heard it here first.

FACT.

Cryan ass you mean? :devil:

MWHIBBIES
08-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah but how was the turkey?

Cabbage East
08-11-2011, 10:29 PM
I heard Petrie kicked Collins' daughters pet rabbits face clean off then tanned his wife's prized bottle of
vintage Lambrini.

Dashing Bob S
08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
I heard Petrie kicked Collins' daughters pet rabbits face clean off then tanned his wife's prized bottle of
vintage Lambrini.

It looked like her pet rabbit, but it was actually Alan O'Brien. Easy mistake to make as both are fast, and intimidate the opposition to about the same level.

Pretty Boy
08-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Rod Petrie once cut off the tail of Collins prize German Shepherd and stuck it to his tip lip as a replacement tache whilst his was in for repair.

PatHead
08-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Wonder if he also charges the players entrance money on a Saturday (Or Sunday, Friday, Tuesday or Monday whenever they get to play) Would explain a lot of discontent. Could also charge them for hot water for a shower, water to drink etc. The man is a genius, this £900k loss will soon enough get wiped out.

Jones28
09-11-2011, 12:51 AM

This isny world football mind, it's Scottish football :wink:

While we're at it, I've been buying season tickets for 7 years, can I get a free dinner?

sven nil
09-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Would you buy a stake in Hibs if you won the lottery?Yes i would,And if it was a fair amount i would go for the t.bone as apposed to the sirloin.

haagsehibby
09-11-2011, 05:49 AM
How about just emptying this yam .

bighairyfaeleith
09-11-2011, 07:03 AM

Serious question, was it only Collins and Craig that had to pay or was it everyone?

Because I don't really see why these overpaid footballers/managers etc should be getting a free £50 dinner from me?

poolman
09-11-2011, 07:38 AM

Prat :agree:

Geo_1875
09-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Mr Petrie? FFS an obvious Yam.

Hibbyradge
09-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Serious question, was it only Collins and Craig that had to pay or was it everyone?

Because I don't really see why these overpaid footballers/managers etc should be getting a free £50 dinner from me?

The way I read it, Tommy Craig and John Collins actually complained about having to pay to bring their wives to the party. As members of staff, they wouldn't have been charged themselves.

No doubt, this will have applied to all employees partners/spouses.

Shocking. :rolleyes:

bighairyfaeleith
09-11-2011, 10:08 AM
The way I read it, Tommy Craig and John Collins actually complained about having to pay to bring their wives to the party. As members of staff, they wouldn't have been charged themselves.

No doubt, this will have applied to all employees partners/spouses.

Shocking. :rolleyes:

I think we should demand an emergency AGM, questions must be asked about this!!!

Kojock
09-11-2011, 10:15 AM
What bothers me about this is why anyone would want their wife to be at their staff Christmas party. :confused:

I thought the whole idea of a Christmas party was to enjoy yourself.....:agree:

Big Frank
09-11-2011, 10:32 AM
I think I love the FACT man :agree:

Keith_M
09-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Yet another thread that talks about "Mr" Petrie.

How much more Yammish do these people need to be to get found out?

:lolyam:

Away back to Gorgie and sort out your own club.

EuanH78
09-11-2011, 12:15 PM
An Ass Cry is an anagram of Ryan Cass :hmmm: which is ironic as thats what his posts sound like when I read them aloud...

Yes, the long winter nights just fly in.