PDA

View Full Version : O'Neill at the airport

KiddA
08-11-2011, 07:19 PM
A guy posted this on Graham Stack's facebook.

My mate works at the airport and Michael O'Neill was seen getting picked up by a hibs director he got off a flight from Dublin at 2-20 today

:dunno:

If this is the case Hibs are not messing around and a new manager could be appointed very soon.

Who knows but I think he would be a good appointment but I am sure there is many more coaches in for the job.

SouthMoroccoStu
08-11-2011, 07:24 PM

My mate works at the airport and Michael O'Neill was seen getting picked up by a hibs director he got off a flight from Dublin at 2-20 today

If this is the case Hibs are not messing around and a new manager could be appointed very soon.

Who knows but I think he would be a good appointment but I am sure there is many more coaches in for the job.

Great news if true.......if true........:aok:

Frazerbob
08-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Not true I'm afraid.

givescotlandfreedom
08-11-2011, 07:27 PM

Could well be, it's a Ryanair flight!

Future17
08-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Not true I'm afraid. MON is currently sitting in his living room. Source? His next door neighbour!

Also, he lives in Belfast, not Dublin.

Doesn't really affect where he would fly from though does it? Especially given that Shamrock play in Dublin.

Unfortunately, the fact that the AGM is tonight and this would be far too organised by Hibs' standards, I can't see it being true.

Gus Fring
08-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Surely if he's applied for the Job he'd fly over for an interview and then fly back? He might get telt "Sorry your not what we're looking for

Golden Bear
08-11-2011, 07:47 PM
For a start I'd doubt if a hibs director was instantly recognisable anywhere . And it is the night of the AGM.

Pedantic_Hibee
08-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Yet again, a prime example of people being complete and utter bellends who are so desperate to be in the know that they'll make up complete nonsense that doesn't benefit them or anyone else.

A swift kicking is what they need and a restraining order preventing them from speaking to anyone. Absolutely anyone. Fud.

nortonhibby
08-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Not true I'm afraid. MON is currently sitting in his living room. Source? His next door neighbour!

Also, he lives in Belfast, not Dublin.

Plus compo involved RP in charge of finances think the cheaper option a manager that has no compo involved.

Frazerbob
08-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Plus compo involved RP in charge of finances think the cheaper option a manager that has no compo involved.

No compensation involved. MON's contract expires next month.

M11BMO
08-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Yet again, a prime example of people being complete and utter bellends who are so desperate to be in the know that they'll make up complete nonsense that doesn't benefit them or anyone else.

A swift kicking is what they need and a restraining order preventing them from speaking to anyone. Absolutely anyone. Fud.

Queue many more false sightings...

Future17
08-11-2011, 07:55 PM
It would if he was in Belfast today and still is.

Wasn't what you were saying though is it?