PDA

View Full Version : Media BBC Radio the now

Greentinted
08-11-2011, 05:27 PM
BBC Sportsound with Jefferies and others reporting on Hibs AGM/Managerial search and Hearts (apparently that dodgy plumber's made an approach again)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6407137.stm

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Martin O'Neill (ex Hibs director) was interviewed over the phone with FJK in the studio and when , rather cheekily, asked whether he'd like FJK as the next manager essentially said "naw, his fitba's boring.......

:not worth:thumbsup:

huggie1875
08-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Martin O'Neill (ex Hibs director) was interviewed over the phone with FJK in the studio and when , rather cheekily, asked whether he'd like FJK as the next manager essentially said "naw, his fitba's boring.......

:faf:

Westie1875
08-11-2011, 05:43 PM
FJK refusing to rule anything out and being very polite towards Hibs so far, safe to say he'd take the job.

Don't you dare Hibs!

Future17
08-11-2011, 05:44 PM

:not worth

cabbageandribs1875
08-11-2011, 05:46 PM
FJK refusing to rule anything out and being very polite towards Hibs so far, safe to say he'd take the job.

Don't you dare Hibs!

he certainly would :agree: chick dung pratically giving fjk an interview for the job

jumbo jim 'i've even made up 25 accounts on hibs.net and started voting for myself' they hobs's are easily fooled :devil:

hibernian36
08-11-2011, 05:48 PM
look on the bright side at least if he gets the job and we're playing gash we've got a ready made song for him...."cheer up.....":wink:

iwasthere1972
08-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Scotified. From the Chic book of made up words :hilarious

GloryGlory
08-11-2011, 05:51 PM
look on the bright side at least if he gets the job and we're playing gash we've got a ready made song for him...."cheer up.....":wink:

Except maybe it should be changed to "eff off, Jim Jeffries, oh what can it mean, etc". :greengrin

Hibtastic
08-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Except maybe it should be changed to "eff off, Jim Jeffries, oh what can it mean, etc". :greengrin

Leslie Deans is a bawbag though!!

Hibercelona
08-11-2011, 05:57 PM

to a.....
fat Jambo *assa and a...
useless Petrieeeeeeeeeee! :duck:

R'Albin
08-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Jeffries would be interested, pleaassseee no!!!:bitchy:

snooky
08-11-2011, 06:07 PM
to a.....
fat Jambo *assa and a...
useless Petrieeeeeeeeeee! :duck:

If FJK gets the nod, we'd be as well singing "Hearts, Hearts ....."
He's okay a manager IMO but it would be square peg in a round hole.
Better for both parties if this possible hybrid was put to the sword now.
Let's move on into the abyss. :smokin

Hibercelona
08-11-2011, 06:12 PM
If FJK gets the nod, we'd be as well singing "Hearts, Hearts ....."
He's okay a manager IMO but it would be square peg in a round hole.
Better for both parties if this possible hybrid was put to the sword now.
Let's move on into the abyss. :smokin

What gets me is...

Why would we even condider signing an Ex-Hearts Manager that got sacked by Hearts for a really poor run of results?

We don't need their sloppy seconds IMO.

maturehibby
08-11-2011, 06:16 PM
all you need to do is change from "Cheer up" to "Goodbye" and the rest of the song can remain untouched

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Leslie Deans is a bawbag though!!

Correct :agree:

He's sittin there hoping Vlad bails so that he can lead a supporters co-op run Hearts AFC into the newly council built Pink Dome II.

Complete bellend.

Peevemor
08-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Correct :agree:

He's sittin there hoping Vlad bails so that he can lead a supporters co-op run Hearts AFC into the newly council built Pink Dome II.

Complete bellend.

He was the one that urged the yam shareholders to sell to Vlad, thus giving him carte blanche to do what he wants.

tamig
08-11-2011, 06:30 PM
What gets me is...

Why would we even condider signing an Ex-Hearts Manager that got sacked by Hearts for a really poor run of results?

We don't need their sloppy seconds IMO.

Think the truth is probably he was sacked because his chairman is a bam.

Craig_in_Prague
09-11-2011, 08:26 AM

Yep!

He sacked Burley FFS, when they were flying.

Maybe with JJ they used results as a reason, but who knows the real reason Vlad got rid.

I'm 50/50 with JJ being appointed though, the +50 = His sides are always organised and aggresive and i could see ER being a tougher place again for the visitors.... the -50 = Not coz he's ex hearts, I just don't think he's anything great TBH... and the football wouldn't be pleasing for hibs fans. If he got off to a bad start, I can't imagine the state we'd be in. Freefall no doubt.

I have a good feeling about O'Neil and that he'd do well. Gotta hope whoever the board go for works out, the whole club/fans need a lift and as mentioned we need ER to be a place teams don't fancy coming, we need more excitement and a better atmosphere, the crowd up and then top it all of with a spanking of the yams and hibee bounce.

simples.

bingo70
09-11-2011, 08:30 AM

He'd won about 1 game in 23 with by far and away the biggest budget outside the old firm so although there's no doubting Vlad is a bam, JJ has done well to keep the reputation he's got as a good manager despite the fact he's never been anything more than average wherever he's been.

Andy74
09-11-2011, 09:21 AM
He'd won about 1 game in 23 with by far and away the biggest budget outside the old firm so although there's no doubting Vlad is a bam, JJ has done well to keep the reputation he's got as a good manager despite the fact he's never been anything more than average wherever he's been.

When he went his recent results were similar to what had got Hughes the sack. Yet most on here thought Hearts were crazy. With the budget they had results should have been better.

Beefster
09-11-2011, 09:37 AM
When he went his recent results were similar to what had got Hughes the sack. Yet most on here thought Hearts were crazy. With the budget they had results should have been better.

Sounds like, if he appointed, you're going to get right behind another Hibs manager.

Your man-crush on Hughes is starting to get slightly alarming too.