PDA

View Full Version : pod cast interview

Green and white
08-11-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm about to be interviewed for a podcast about football in scotland by two young sports journo students. They want to know how the fans feel about CC being sacked, who we want to replace him, who we think will replace him etc. What to do, who to blame and why we're having a poor season?

Post your feelings and I will forward them on, will also post a link to the podcast as soon as it's up.

basehibby
08-11-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm about to be interviewed for a podcast about football in scotland by two young sports journo students. They want to know how the fans feel about CC being sacked, who we want to replace him, who we think will replace him etc. What to do, who to blame and why we're having a poor season?

Post your feelings and I will forward them on, will also post a link to the podcast as soon as it's up.

CC sacking was not before time - get Michael O'Neill in to replace him and BACK him.

R'Albin
08-11-2011, 06:03 PM
CC sacking was not before time - get Michael O'Neill in to replace him and BACK him.

This and that JJ should be nowhere near ER.

iwasthere1972
08-11-2011, 06:28 PM

How the fans feel about CC being sacked. Absolutely delighted. Should have gone in the summer when the club had the opportunity of "selling" him for £300K instead of having to suffer him for a further 4 months or so. Alienated himself from the fans due to results and his refusal to say that he was 100% committed to us.

Who we want to replace him. Can't speak for everyone but my personal choice would be Billy Davies. Appears to be a guy who will stand no nonsense should be able to motivate the team. Something that Colin Calderwood didn't appear to be able to do.

Who we think will replace him etc If the club listen to the fans and pull out all the stops then it will be Michael O'Neil. Doing well with Shamrock Rovers but no guarantee that he will do the same at Hibs. Recent history shows that ex players don't necessarily do well in the Easter Road hotseat. Jim Jeffries is also a possibility but he would have to win us the Scottish Cup and qualify for the Champions League to get the fans on his side.

What to do, who to blame and why we're having a poor season? Sack Colin Calderwood...done. Colin Calderwood. Colin Calderwood.

Hope that helps.

:aok: