PDA

View Full Version : JJ as assistant to BB?

The Sea-gull
08-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Would it make a difference to fans if Jim Jeffries came in as no 2 to BB as manager?

JJ might not want to do this but then it might appeal to him as he'd get less flack as a no 2 but would still get to work with BB and have an influence. Also, working in Edinburgh would be a big attraction to him.

Still don't see JJ at ER though as not sure if he would take the job and don't think the board would risk the gamble of further upsetting the fans.

frazeHFC
08-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Not goin to happen, and i am glad it is not. ;)

Saorsa
08-11-2011, 11:25 AM
I wouldnae even let that fat po faced h****s **** clean the fitba boots at Easter Road. If he gets a job (any job) at Easter Road, I'll not be back and they'll not see another penny from me until he is gone and those responsible for giving him the job are gone too.

Personally I doubt they'd be stupid enough (I certainly hope not) tae give him a job and risk adding more fans tae the number who have already stopped going.

Sir David Gray
08-11-2011, 07:57 PM
I wouldnae even let that fat po faced h****s **** clean the fitba boots at Easter Road. If he gets a job (any job) at Easter Road, I'll not be back and they'll not see another penny from me until he is gone and those responsible for giving him the job are gone too.

Personally I doubt they'd be stupid enough (I certainly hope not) tae give him a job and risk adding more fans tae the number who have already stopped going.

I take it you're down for supporting the "No" campaign then? :greengrin

Saorsa
08-11-2011, 08:29 PM
I take it you're down for supporting the "No" campaign then? :greengrin:wink:

frazeHFC
09-11-2011, 05:05 PM
By the amount of times i have seen DD post that it is fair to say i think he doesn't like the idea! :greengrin