View Full Version : Weary Willie Fans

GodisaHibee
07-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Hello Conker Fans,

I feel compelled to post, and let me tell you now, it's rare that I'm compelled these days.

I have said a lot of what I want to say and that can be seen on my history, but it boils down to this; THE MOST boring, pointless and absolutely useless way of expressing anything is on fans forums.

Absolutely, boring as: somebody will call black to your white; pointless as : the said points you've made have been battered to death and count for F All, never mind the board of HFC; Useless as; WE are now in the position we're in.

Yet again, the AGM will go ahead the morn, the same people, essentially, will be there, and even if it's resolved, punters like me that said building a new stand given the current condition will be not just ignored but vilified. Then go on 'ad infinitum...

It's a boring situation to be be in, but do you know what? I'm a (3 year) Season Ticket Holder; My family are the same and I'm a share holder. Well; let Me tell you, I'm right angry because I haven't been listened to and p***d of at forums like this that seem to be ALL about point scoring and absolutely NOTHING with what is going on at the club.

EVERYONE at this club needs to look at themselves and decide a way forward.

GGTTH.

XX

07-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Hello Conker Fans,

I feel compelled to post, and let me tell you now, it's rare that I'm compelled these days.

I have said a lot of what I want to say and that can be seen on my history, but it boils down to this; THE MOST boring, pointless and absolutely useless way of expressing anything is on fans forums.

Absolutely, boring as: somebody will call black to your white; pointless as : the said points you've made have been battered to death and count for F All, never mind the board of HFC; Useless as; WE are now in the position we're in.

Yet again, the AGM will go ahead the morn, the same people, essentially, will be there, and even if it's resolved, punters like me that said building a new stand given the current condition will be not just ignored but vilified. Then go on 'ad infinitum...

It's a boring situation to be be in, but do you know what? I'm a (3 year) Season Ticket Holder; My family are the same and I'm a share holder. Well; let Me tell you, I'm right angry because I haven't been listened to and p***d of at forums like this that seem to be ALL about point scoring and absolutely NOTHING with what is going on at the club.

GGTTH.

XX

What's your point then?

07-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Hello Conker Fans,

GGTTH.

XX

Err OK then...

07-11-2011, 06:49 PM
.net doomed. Will the last person out please shut off the lights and lock the doors?

Seriously, what was your point?

GodisaHibee
07-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I love tenure of opinion.

07-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Hello Conker Fans,

GGTTH.

XX

We're part of the problem.

07-11-2011, 06:54 PM
What a bizarre post :confused:

07-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Confused.com!

GodisaHibee
07-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I should have said that' 'The new stand should NOT have been built', just to clarify the point with the bairns....Sorry, tenure

07-11-2011, 06:59 PM
And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

And man called John caught a bus at 15:13

When he doth returneth to his home town a crowd had gathered and he did say unto them " I bring you the good news that what God promised to the fathers, this he has fulfilled to us the promise CC has departed South but that scallywag Riordan hasn't been seen in weeks!" ;)

07-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Hello Conker Fans,

GGTTH.

XX

Wibble

GodisaHibee
07-11-2011, 07:06 PM
quod erat demonstrandum :wink:

07-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Absolutely bonkers.

Outright favourite for the most pointless post of 2011.

07-11-2011, 07:10 PM
quod erat demonstrandum :wink:
Now now there's no reason to use that language ;)

07-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Hello Conker Fans,

GGTTH.

XX

I'm a wee bit lost ??

GodisaHibee
07-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Absolutely bonkers.

Outright favourite for the most pointless post of 2011.

12,032 post! suggests me just shutting up! (QED)

07-11-2011, 07:15 PM

Serious question- Are you high?

Rossco1875
07-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Serious question- Are you high?

and if you are pm me where you get your gear :greengrin

GodisaHibee
07-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Sorry Conker fans, I obviously haven't,'Hit your nuts', the night, nothing more I can do here: hence: Boring

07-11-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm a wee bit lost ??

"Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn't leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing. When he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."

Anyone know what time the boy Murray is gettin sent down for Jackos demise?

07-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Hello Conker Fans,

GGTTH.

XX

So...you are expressing you're in opinion in a way that is (according to you) the most pointless way to do so...:aok:

07-11-2011, 07:21 PM

07-11-2011, 07:22 PM
and if you are pm me where you get your gear :greengrin

07-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Sorry Conker fans, I obviously haven't,'Hit your nuts', the night, nothing more I can do here: hence: Boring
is that you vlad?

07-11-2011, 07:26 PM
YEEESSSSSS............CONKERS !

:top marks for your point God,though I do like the new stand :agree::flag:

07-11-2011, 07:27 PM

Time to put the Absinthe away fella!

07-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Conrad Murray appeal I mean verdict begins sometime after 9pm

Nah you're wrong. :na na: It was 12,302. Thought your figure looked a bit on the low side.

NYHibby

I haven't been able to figure out if your shockingly poor grammar and punctuation, incorrect use of tenure, and awkard usage of QED are part of your wind up or not.

HibbyRod
07-11-2011, 07:29 PM
GodisaHibbee!! .... any chance of a Scottish Cup Win any time soon?

07-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Philosophical discussions in a French setting always hurts the head regardless
Of the vintage

07-11-2011, 07:33 PM
This is a job for .........................

...................Andrex

07-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Time to put the Absinthe away fella!

The men in white coats are outside :greengrin

07-11-2011, 08:07 PM
The men in white coats are outside :greengrin

I just want to know how he found out that hibs.net is actually a long standing cover for an underground conker club...DON'T mention conker club...there is no conker club....

07-11-2011, 09:05 PM
I just want to know how he found out that hibs.net is actually a long standing cover for an underground conker club...DON'T mention conker club...there is no conker club....

Oh No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like there is no SANTA CLAUS ?

07-11-2011, 09:08 PM
I missed the conkers updates and I also find it is rather creative.

Tip top.

07-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Guilty as charged. Heard it on the way home from work. Some burd shrieked at the verdict but was shooshed down. Hope this helps.

08-11-2011, 03:14 AM
Where does weary willy fit into all of this?

08-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Have a look at weary willie on wiki, its the most obscure hobo reference ever! The op still doesnae make any sense though, must be Gorgie version of humour!