PDA

View Full Version : Any word from CC ?

crewetollhibee
07-11-2011, 06:53 PM
As it says. Been looking out for any word from Mr C, but to no avail. Any quotes or links ?

Aaron
07-11-2011, 07:01 PM
As it says. Been looking out for any word from Mr C, but to no avail. Any quotes or links ?

He was supposed to talk this afternoon on Talksport Radio but was told by a lawyer that he couldn't. I don't know if it was his lawyer or the clubs.

matty_f
07-11-2011, 07:07 PM
He was supposed to talk this afternoon on Talksport Radio but was told by a lawyer that he couldn't. I don't know if it was his lawyer or the clubs.

It was Talksport's lawyer, apparently.

Argylehibby
07-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Interesting that the usual mutual consent line was not used this time. Perhap suggests that CC may have refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and if there is any truth in the hints Yogi puts about of interference then these may come out this time.

hibbill2002
07-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Cheerio :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
07-11-2011, 07:18 PM
"eeeeez r goode" ;)

Famous Fiver
07-11-2011, 07:24 PM
He has already returned down south.

Irons in the fire?

iwasthere1972
07-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Already spotted at the lost property office in a Nottingham Hotel enquiring a career. If he had been there last week he would have bumped into his old mate Stevie boy who was looking for an umbrella and a career.

...........Updates to follow

Prawn Sandwich
07-11-2011, 07:29 PM
You won't hear anything from him until his cheque clears he gets from the compromise agreement. Even after that he will be limited to what he can say publicly.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Last seen heading to the top of Arthurs Seat with RP at midnight.
On his way to meet Rod's lawyer at the top to sign a confidentiality in exchange for a bag of money thus ensuring the truth will never out. Its hard to talk with your heid in a bag and concrete boots on at the foot of Dunsapie - bring on the next stooge.............

IWasThere2016
07-11-2011, 11:55 PM
You won't hear anything from him until his cheque clears he gets from the compromise agreement. Even after that he will be limited to what he can say publicly.

Yup - settlement not finalised yet.

ScottB
08-11-2011, 12:02 AM
He has already returned down south.

Irons in the fire?

Doesn't he live down there? Makes sense to go back I'd think...

killie-hibby
08-11-2011, 08:01 AM
If CC signs a confidentiality agreement what will not be made public is that he and the three previous managers have had to work with a coach who liaises regularly with Mr Petrie regards team affairs. This undermining of our four most recent managers was evident in the later stages of JC's reign and throughout that of Mixu,JH and CC. On field it was highlighted by confusion over or absence of tactics and further confusion and delays when making substitutions.

Barney McGrew
08-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Doesn't he live down there? Makes sense to go back I'd think...

He went back south after every Saturday game anyway. He was sacked by phone when he was already in England where he would normally be on a Sunday.

Cropley10
08-11-2011, 08:07 AM
If CC signs a confidentiality agreement what will not be made public is that he and the three previous managers have had to work with a coach who liaises regularly with Mr Petrie regards team affairs. This undermining of our four most recent managers was evident in the later stages of JC's reign and throughout that of Mixu,JH and CC. On field it was highlighted by confusion over or absence of tactics and further confusion and delays when making substitutions.

Interesting. Are you saying there's a shadowy, permanent coach who is a go-between Mr Petrie and whoever the current incumbent is?

Beefster
08-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Interesting. Are you saying there's a shadowy, permanent coach who is a go-between Mr Petrie and whoever the current incumbent is?

There have been allegations that the seemingly untouchable coach (and ex-player) is a wee bit of a snake in the grass. I have no idea whether the allegations are true or not.

hibiedude
08-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Birmingham will have him signed up as assistant before the weekend

IWasThere2016
08-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Birmingham will have him signed up as assistant before the weekend

Hope so .. strenghtens our position on his severance. Which makes me doubt he'll have a job too soon

Lucius Apuleius
08-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Interestingly not seen much from the players. They have to take an absolutely huge amount of the blame as well.

bawheid
08-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Interestingly not seen much from the players. They have to take an absolutely huge amount of the blame as well.

Hibs have given them another "go and get pished" holiday.

Lucius Apuleius
08-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Hibs have given them another "go and get pished" holiday.

:agree: Yep, knew that mate but thought the wonderful media might have managed to get a hold of someone for a quote.

Billy Whizz
08-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Ask Forest Lad, he seems to know where he might be

killie-hibby
08-11-2011, 05:11 PM
There have been allegations that the seemingly untouchable coach (and ex-player) is a wee bit of a snake in the grass. I have no idea whether the allegations are true or not.

True.
The good news is, he might show 100% loyalty to MON should he get the job.

le bill
08-11-2011, 05:26 PM
On his way to meet Rod's lawyer at the top to sign a confidentiality in exchange for a bag of SWEETIES thus ensuring the truth will never out. Its hard to talk with your heid in a bag and concrete boots on at the foot of Dunsapie - bring on the next stooge.............

Ive updated your mistake! :greengrin

The Falcon
08-11-2011, 06:04 PM
If CC signs a confidentiality agreement

CC is a wealthy guy, as was JC. I suspect neither Mixu or Yogi are on their uppers either.

Why would any of these guys sign any agreement which prevents them from telling the truth when failing to disclose these underhand events you allege makes them look like they are totally useless and couldnt organise the proverbial?

Dosent make any sense to me as it basically makes them unemployable.

Future17
08-11-2011, 06:35 PM
CC is a wealthy guy, as was JC. I suspect neither Mixu or Yogi are on their uppers either.

Why would any of these guys sign any agreement which prevents them from telling the truth when failing to disclose these underhand events you allege makes them look like they are totally useless and couldnt organise the proverbial?

Dosent make any sense to me as it basically makes them unemployable.

The alternative is to get a reputation as someone who cannot be trusted to maintain confidentiality in relation to discussions with a Chairman after they leave a club. Which makes them unemployable.

Jim44
08-11-2011, 06:43 PM

Hevans above!:greengrin

The Falcon
08-11-2011, 06:43 PM
The alternative is to get a reputation as someone who cannot be trusted to maintain confidentiality in relation to discussions with a Chairman after they leave a club. Which makes them unemployable.

Sorry but thats rubbish and only fits with the conspiracy theories. If the man cant do his job because someone is undermining his every move then he should be man enough to defend himself. Three of those named played international football and did compete at a high level in the game. They are competitive by nature and would not take kindly to taking the rap for something they were not responsible for.

If you are asking me to believe they would simply roll over while their reputation is trashed then sorry, but I dont buy it.

archiebald
08-11-2011, 06:51 PM
On Sky Chris Hughton wants him at Birmingham :not worth

Bostonhibby
08-11-2011, 06:53 PM
On his way to meet Rod's lawyer at the top to sign a confidentiality in exchange for a bag of SWEETIES thus ensuring the truth will never out. Its hard to talk with your heid in a bag and concrete boots on at the foot of Dunsapie - bring on the next stooge.............

Ive updated your mistake! :greengrin

:greengrin

silverhibee
08-11-2011, 06:59 PM
:agree: Yep, knew that mate but thought the wonderful media might have managed to get a hold of someone for a quote.

After the AGM tonight the press are heading straight up town to George Street to hopefully get a statement from the team.:greengrin

Famous Fiver
08-11-2011, 09:04 PM
I refer my learned friends to the post I made on this thread yesterday.

Didn't take long for the irons in the fire to glow, did it?