PDA

View Full Version : International Break

DAVE1875
07-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Couldn't of asked for a international break at a better time really, gives the club a chance to focus on appointing a new manager instead of preparing for the next fixture.

HibsMax
07-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Couldn't have asked for a international break at a better time really, gives the club a chance to focus on appointing a new manager instead of preparing for the next fixture.

fixed that common mistake for ya. ;)

Agreed, convenient timing. I would be shocked if the board were not already looking for someone ahead of this decision. This wouldn't be a snap decision so they have hopefully been putting the feelers out. Speaking of this decision, there were comments made about CC's post-match interview. I wouldn't be at all shocked if he knew he was going at that point, or had a very good idea of what was about to happen. I know it's hardly a reliable litmus test but if CC was to read .net and the polls then he would see how many people were turning against him on a game-by-game basis. I think there were only 10 people who thought about keeping him here.

iwasthere1972
07-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Couldn't have asked for a international break at a better time really, gives the club a chance to focus on appointing a new manager instead of preparing for the next fixture.

Give some folk a chance to vent their anger out at Levein.

Agree good time for a break.

I've also fixed your mistake. That one really annoys me. :greengrin

Jim44
07-11-2011, 05:30 PM
fixed that common mistake for ya. ;)

Agreed, convenient timing. I would be shocked if the board was not already looking for someone ahead of this decision. This wouldn't be a snap decision so they have hopefully been putting the feelers out. Speaking of this decision, there were comments made about CC's post-match interview. I wouldn't be at all shocked if he knew he was going at that point, or had a very good idea of what was about to happen. I know it's hardly a reliable litmus test but if CC was to read .net and the polls then he would see how many people were turning against him on a game-by-game basis. I think there were only 10 people who thought about keeping him here.

fixed that common mistake for ya. ;) :greengrin

HibbyAndy
07-11-2011, 05:36 PM
A hate International weekend!!

silverhibee
07-11-2011, 05:43 PM
A hate International weekend!!

Hibs player's love them. :greengrin

Viva Las Vegas. :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
07-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Hibs player's love them. :greengrin

Viva Las Vegas. :thumbsup:

Viva big Aipple :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wudnae mind gaun back there but costs a bomb !

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Of to Cyprus on Wed, cannae wait!