PDA

View Full Version : New manager

poolman
07-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Anybody else think that Danny Lennon might do a good job

Doing well at St Mirren and has them playing some nice tidy football

Cropley10
07-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Thought that myself. Tommy Craig's his #2 mind.

Still think the problems are deeper than just the manager, as Lennon, McCall and Mixu prove what should be possible, some decent football mixed in with some fight.

Speedway
07-11-2011, 02:28 PM

Doing well at St Mirren and has the playing some nice tidy football

No point. He'd just come to Hibs and fail like everyone else does.

frazeHFC
07-11-2011, 02:31 PM
No point. He'd just come to Hibs and fail like everyone else does.

This. I am not usually the pesimistic type, but no matter who comes in, i cannot see it improving. It's like a curse......

Aldo
07-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Thought that myself. Tommy Craig's his #2 mind.

Still think the problems are deeper than just the manager, as Lennon, McCall and Mixu prove what should be possible, some decent football mixed in with some fight.

Sorry Lennon is a non starter for me. With all due respect to St Mirren the expectations of the team are IMHO not that of ours. Yes he is doing a great job with them and everyone is happy with him but sorry he doesn't do it for me!

I expect Hibs to be in top six challenging for Europe and decent cup runs. But we don't deserve it unless we earn it.

A kick ass no nonsense type manager who is the boss ENDOF.

The question is who?

Purehibee_MYB
07-11-2011, 03:16 PM
No idea who I want but I know it's not Lennon...just doesn't tick the boxes for me.

Hibstrooper
07-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Danny Lennon thinks that Danny Lennon would like the Hibs job.

However 6 months ago the St Mirren fans weren't too happy with him so Danny Lennon thinks that Danny Lennon probably needs to focus on the job in hand which is building Danny Lennon's St Mirren team.

1875er
07-11-2011, 03:33 PM
I can't but help thinking we missed the boat on Derek McInnes who has taken 7 points out of 9 in his first three games with a poor Bristol City side....

darwenhibby
07-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Never took to Danny Lennon when he was a player at ER.

I don't think he would set the heather alight

steakbake
07-11-2011, 03:53 PM
I can't but help thinking we missed the boat on Derek McInnes who has taken 7 points out of 9 in his first three games with a poor Bristol City side....

A decent manager can make even the most average players into a decent team. That's why I don't buy into this "it takes a few transfer windows till he has his own team" kind of chat. A good manager can use the players at his disposal. A poor manager doesn't know what to do with them.

steakbake
07-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Danny Lennon thinks that Danny Lennon would like the Hibs job.

However 6 months ago the St Mirren fans weren't too happy with him so Danny Lennon thinks that Danny Lennon probably needs to focus on the job in hand which is building Danny Lennon's St Mirren team.

In the future, this is how people will speak. It's great.

DH1875
07-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Not for me.

iwasthere1972
07-11-2011, 04:54 PM

Doing well at St Mirren and has them playing some nice tidy football

Calderwood's already done the "Give P*ss a Chance" so no thanks to Lennon.