PDA

View Full Version : New Director Sought (Yams)

fatbloke
07-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Was in conversation with a well connected (his description) jambo who tells me that Mr romanov wishes to appoint a local Edinburgh man (or 2) to the board of HOMOFC.

Could this explain the posturing, slavering sycophantic behaviour of certain Councillors and Council officials.:hmmm:

Time and actions will tell.

Beefster
07-11-2011, 03:10 PM
A certain purveyor of piss-poor quality pies is free.

fatbloke
07-11-2011, 03:15 PM
A certain purveyor of piss-poor quality pies is free.

:faf: :faf: :faf:

greenginger
07-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Jenny "TRAMCARS" Dawe will be free next May.

ScottB
07-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Was in conversation with a well connected (his description) jambo who tells me that Mr romanov wishes to appoint a local Edinburgh man (or 2) to the board of HOMOFC.

Could this explain the posturing, slavering sycophantic behaviour of certain Councillors and Council officials.:hmmm:

Time and actions will tell.

If any of them ended up on their Board they'd have no chance talking part in any debate involving Hearts...

The Mad one is clearly building up the escape plan while attempting to keep is cult of personality in tact. When he leaves a broken, bankrupt club behind they will still worship at his feet, blaming the Council and the media for driving him back to the Baltic.

It's actually brilliant when you think about it on his part :greengrin

banarc7062
07-11-2011, 03:59 PM
TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK........See report on BBC newspage.

Seanair
07-11-2011, 04:42 PM
I would put my money on Tom Aitchison, Yams season-ticket holder, ex-Chief Executive at Edinburgh Council AND Lothian Regional Council (both noted for their yammish tendencies) Used to borrowing large sums of money and dealing with idiots (Foulkes etc).
Just the man!:wink:

steakbake
07-11-2011, 04:47 PM
We could swap them Jambo Jim for Rod "The Human Calculator" Petrie.