PDA

View Full Version : New manager

IFONLY
07-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Seemingly John Hartson on Sky Sports saying he has an interview for the managers position at E.R. later this week. OMG

iwasthere1972
07-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Seemingly John Hartson on Sky Sports saying he has an interview for the managers position at E.R. later this week. OMG

Sensational Revelation. :greengrin

WellingtonHibby
07-11-2011, 08:40 AM
that guy is a douche of the highest order. A total trumpet and someone i wouldnt want near the Hibs. He makes Jamie Redknapp sound like Bill Shankly, Banal ginger balloon.

R'Albin
07-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Sensational Revelation. :greengrin

:tee hee:

Beefster
07-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Has Hartson even coached anywhere? If true, I hope this is just a courtesy because he or his agent contacted the club.

Having said that, usually the fact that a candidate has spoken to the press rules them out anyway.

PeterboroHibee
07-11-2011, 08:43 AM

Not really that big a shock, they will interview quite a few people and if hes applied for it, why not give him an interview? Heard of guys who are trying to make it into management who just try and get interviews for the experience (and some have even went on to get the job!). Saying that, we really arent in a position to be giving someone their first go at management.

Westie1875
07-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Seemingly John Hartson on Sky Sports saying he has an interview for the managers position at E.R. later this week. OMG No chance of him getting it then, RP likes things to be done quietly, not plastered all over the news.

iwasthere1972
07-11-2011, 08:48 AM
No chance of him getting it then, RP likes things to be done quietly, not plastered all over the news.

:agree: He's ruined what little chance he had of ever wearing green again. Mind you a better shade of green this time.

Rod will be busy shredding his CV as we speak and a regret letter will be in today's post. So to speak. :greengrin

Speedway
07-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Agreed, Hartson just signed his own 'thanks but no thanks' letter by saying that.

Hibs just interview everyone man women and child on the planet to ensure they get the next one right.

M11BMO
07-11-2011, 08:54 AM

"No guys I have not applied for the Hibs job and I won't be applying" From Hartson's twitter 18 mns ago...

iwasthere1972
07-11-2011, 08:58 AM
"No guys I have not applied for the Hibs job and I won't be applying" From Hartson's twitter 18 mns ago...

So he received his "Thanks but no thanks" Hibernian FC text then.