PDA

View Full Version : Sackings..............!!

Wyatt.S.Earp
07-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Well...he's gone.....can we not sack the players as well.....!!.?,because whoever gets the job will have the same crap to put on the park every week......!!!,its just a nightmare.....!!:confused:

Judas Iscariot
07-11-2011, 08:19 AM
The new manager might actually be interested in Hibs though and will motivate the players...

Wyatt.S.Earp
07-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Oh....I do hope so.....!!

iwasthere1972
07-11-2011, 08:55 AM
The new manager might actually be interested in Hibs though and will motivate the players...

:agree: He might even make good use of that state of the art training facility that's been underused and be a no nonsense type manager. It makes you wonder if any of the players respected Caldo when they knew that there was a chance that he would be the first to jump ship.

Phil D. Rolls
07-11-2011, 09:41 AM
I'd sack the fans, they've been at the club longer than anyone, and surely have to hold up their hands for our failure to live up to their expectations. You know it makes sense (according to Hibs.net logic). In fact, that Canon Hannan has been keeping a low profile lately.

PatHead
07-11-2011, 10:07 AM
I blame Tam McCourt myself. He has been there longer than anyone. Perhaps he should now get a stint at being manager before sacking him though!