PDA

View Full Version : Levien / Jumbo Jim / Neil Lennon or relegation

Sammy7nil
06-11-2011, 10:21 PM
If you had to have one of these 3 as the next Hibs manager or relegation what or who would you choose ?

Personally i would probably rather be relegated :greengrin than have any of them but if there was a gun at my head I would probably still go with Relegation :greengrin

R'Albin
06-11-2011, 10:23 PM
If you had to have one of these 3 as the next Hibs manager or relegation what or who would you choose ?

Personally i would probably rather be relegated :greengrin than have any of them but if there was a gun at my head I would probably still go with Relegation :greengrin

If they would keep us up I would obviously take one of those three.

francobaresi
06-11-2011, 10:24 PM
I would take Jeffries as well... I think he would be able to do something if we could manage to get over his history... Did he no play in a famous game against us :greengrin

Jeffries Green and White Army!!!

IberianHibernian
06-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Lennon would have been a good appointment before he went to Celtic and a few people mentioned that here at the time .

Sir David Gray
06-11-2011, 10:43 PM
I would take Jefferies.

If Lennon or Levein took the job, I wouldn't be back.

It's all hypothetical, though, as none of them will be coming.

iwasthere1972
06-11-2011, 11:56 PM
I would take Jefferies.

If Lennon or Levein took the job, I wouldn't be back.

It's all hypothetical, though, as none of them will be coming.

What even if we were playing attractive football, winning games and challenging for the league and Europe.

Sir David Gray
07-11-2011, 12:12 AM
What even if we were playing attractive football, winning games and challenging for the league and Europe.

I would hate to see either of them in charge of Hibs but, as I said, it's all hypothetical because neither Levein nor Lennon will be Hibs manager.

PISTOL1875
07-11-2011, 12:15 AM
JJ's name will be the favourite but the appointment will be out of left field....