PDA

View Full Version : Calderwood will be relieved !

Sammy7nil
06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
His press conferences were making him look at best a clueless fool and at worst a bit simple.

His management style and his communiction skills were terrible, I don't think he will get another chance in management.

He will get a No2 job if he is lucky and I wish him well.

Elephant Stone
06-11-2011, 06:50 PM
I wish him well too, he seems like a decent guy but it just wasn't going to work out. Today was definitely best for both parties.

Billy Whizz
06-11-2011, 06:52 PM
I wish him well too, he seems like a decent guy but it just wasn't going to work out. Today was definitely best for both parties.

I think he probably was a nice guy, but always appeared under pressure during interviews, but results are everything. I think he's a no 2 working away in the background.

Sylar
06-11-2011, 06:54 PM
His press conferences were making him look at best a clueless fool and at worst a bit simple.

His management style and his communiction skills were terrible, I don't think he will get another chance in management.

He will get a No2 job if he is lucky and I wish him well.

You'd best just hope that he doesn't get appointed as number 2 to BB :greengrin

Hibercelona
06-11-2011, 06:56 PM
I love how we brand managers as "clowns" while they're at the club, then suddenly they're "decent blokes" as soon as they're shown the door. :wink:

No doubt he'll be a clown again when he goes mouthing off to the media. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
But there's always a person behind a clown!

Sammy7nil
06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I love how we brand managers as "clowns" while they're at the club, then suddenly they're "decent blokes" as soon as they're shown the door. :wink:

No doubt he'll be a clown again when he goes mouthing off to the media. :greengrin

I am not sure anyone ever said he was not a decent bloke.

You can be a good guy and a clown.

Hibercelona
06-11-2011, 07:02 PM
But there's always a person behind a clown!

The only person behind our recent one has been Rodders.

But conviently that support stopped with an up and coming AGM.......... for the 2nd time.

The Harp
06-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Calderwood will be relieved! ... Yeah, relieved of his duties - and not before time. Lost all respect for the man when he mucked us about with his 'will I, won't I' in the summer and his two bags of sweets analogy.
Don't like to see anybody lose their job but no doubt we've had to shell out a fair amount of compensation to get him out.