PDA

View Full Version : Sean O'Driscoll

DJ HIBBY
06-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Mentioned him on few threads but would anyone take him?

He had Doncaster playing great football :agree:

JimBHibees
06-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Mentioned him on few threads but would anyone take him?

He had Doncaster playing great football :agree:

I agree think he would be a good appointment and as importantly someone who has had a lot of recent managerial experience. Good man management I think and gets his teams playing decent stuff.

Winston Ingram
06-11-2011, 07:07 PM
No a bad shout.

Cannae see it though. RP is not going to take any chances here. Managers wi a CV as long as yer arm is a more likely bet.

Has Jim Gannon got a job yet?:devil:

LancashireHibby
06-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Don't see why we'd be an attractive proposition to him, if I'm honest. We certainly wouldn't have the kind of funds where he can sign the likes of Diouf as he has for Donny.

JimBHibees
06-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Don't see why we'd be an attractive proposition to him, if I'm honest. We certainly wouldn't have the kind of funds where he can sign the likes of Diouf as he has for Donny.

He was sacked from Donny a couple of months ago.

3pm
06-11-2011, 07:54 PM

He's not the manager now! He got his jotters!

Beefster
06-11-2011, 07:55 PM

Not in charge of Doncaster any longer. Unattached as far as I know.

Edit: third to point this out.

LancashireHibby
06-11-2011, 08:21 PM
I was just testing, honest! :offski:

Shrekko
06-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Think he'd be a fantastic appointment and said it a couple of weeks back.

Realistically in this league, with the imbalance of resources compared to the Old Firm the best we can hope for is to watch attractive football- this guy knows how to produce it on a shoestring.