PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad's New Rant - Hearts For Sale!

Gettin' Auld
06-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Check out the bottom of the mad ones latest announcement.........

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111106/vr-academy-the-way-forward_2241384_2507829

Frazerbob
06-11-2011, 02:31 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111106/vr-academy-the-way-forward_2241384_2507829

At the end of his latest ramblings he clearly states that he is looking for a partner or to sell the club.

TheEastTerrace
06-11-2011, 02:40 PM

At the end of his latest ramblings he clearly states that he is looking for a partner or to sell the club.

Like to know who he is referring to here:

"Finally, the powers that be have begun discussing a new stadium - it seems like the politicians have developed some sort of responsibility to their own citizens, or maybe their human side has been awoken"

Not going to happen Vlad.

On the whole, another bonkers statement

Northernhibee
06-11-2011, 02:40 PM
:bye::brokenyam:

YehButNoBut
06-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Here's the full rant if anyone can make sense out of most of it they're doing better than me. :greengrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearts has received assurances from the major shareholder that he will continue to support the club with all outstanding player salaries having been paid into players' accounts last week.

Mr Romanov has confirmed to club officials that he will stand by the club and continue to support it to the extent it remains reasonable as he continues to fight against what he and an increasing number of club supporters and associates are seeing as an orchestrated campaign against him personally and, by association, the club.

The position of the shareholder in relation to the football in Scotland, in which he has invested more than any other individual in the last six years, is unsatisfactory. Hearts must therefore prepare to reduce investment in the playing squad to match the income in the coming season and turn to the Academy for its new additions while also improving revenue streams, including working on a new stadium in order to achieve this as soon as possible.

It is important to stress that Hearts at the moment is strongly dependant on the funding from the major shareholder and the attempts of the media to undermine the position of the club and Mr Romanov pose a direct threat to the immediate future of the club.

Hearts also strongly denies any suggestion in the media about a 'fire sale' of players. A club spokesperson said: "The club has some of the best players in the country and no player will be transferred for a penny less than their true value. Hearts will address squad efficiency over the coming months as a normal course of business. We will continue to pursue our policy of focusing on youth development and it is likely that Hearts supporters will have an opportunity in the forthcoming season to also see some of the best young players in the country competing for a place in Hearts first team."

Mr Romanov remains adamant however that, despite its weight, he will not be defeated by such a system and continues to share the supporters' desire to make Hearts a successful club despite such a degenerative environment.

Speaking exclusively to Hearts supporters through Hearts News this afternoon, Mr Romanov stated: "For seven years I keep hoping that in the country that is the cradle of football they will start respecting the game and stop taking the mickey out of the game itself and the people who are trying to fight for it, but it's like asking the mafia for remorse.

"There is only one solution left - to turn our attention to the products of our football academy in the hope that this situation will at some point and somehow improve by itself. Finally, the powers that be have begun discussing a new stadium - it seems like the politicians have developed some sort of responsibility to their own citizens, or maybe their human side has been awoken.

"And still Shakespeare's question lingers on - to be or not to be - for football to change, or will it keep on developing as a show under the media blanket and we are finally overtaken by Lithuania and Gabon.
"I haven't lost my interest in the club but I have for football. By the law of the 'free world' it is not enough to do good deeds - you have to also pay to advertise them in the press and then it's possible to carry out crimes without any consequences.

"The problem is that I refuse to pay the monkeys for the advertisement as someone has to resist their domination in sport and in culture, the ecomony and history. That's why I now have to consider finding a partner or selling the club.

"Perhaps I should make my first offer to Mr Murdoch for his merits."

The Green Goblin
06-11-2011, 02:52 PM
There's some extraordinary pish in there, even for him, but this really made me shake my head:

Mr Romanov has confirmed to club officials that he will stand by the club and continue to support it to the extent it remains reasonable as he continues to fight against what he and an increasing number of club supporters and associates are seeing as an orchestrated campaign against him personally and, by association, the club.

and then there's the obligatory "Mr. Romanov"......so tedious.

what a detestable institution hearts have become.

GG

Barney McGrew
06-11-2011, 02:54 PM
He's a mentalist.

That statement is every bit as bonkers as Cantona's famous trawlers and sardines nonsense.

EK_Hibs
06-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Looking to the Academy players is what we should be doing now...

Given the quality of both Hibs (& Hearts) u19s in the recent Derby, both clubs have a lot to look forward to!!

I'd much rather watch our hungry youth players than some of the huddies in the current line up!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-11-2011, 03:04 PM
The powers that be in Lithuania must bend over and part their cheeks whenever he demands something is done. Doesnae work like that so much here you raving nutjob!

Littlest Hobo
06-11-2011, 03:05 PM
We have enough of our own problems without worrying about them........I wish admins would ban any talk of them on this site while our club is slowly sliding down the SPL and into serious danger of being relegated.

It's a constant one upmanship as far as some are concerned....when the only thing that really matters to me and most Hibs supporters i know is that we beat them come match day.......sadly........that's no happening and really if we are all being honest that's all that matters if your going to play the one upmanship card.

Until I read that that lot have defo gone tits up...who cares what happens...who cares what Vlad says in his rants...fix our own problems first.....beat them on match day and then we can be kings of the banter...right now it's pitiful bull**** that people are trying to have a go at Hearts.

Is it only me that feels this way?? : (

crash
06-11-2011, 03:06 PM
There's some extraordinary pish in there, even for him, but this really made me shake my head:

GG

Firstlly states that he will stand by the club, a few paragraphs later he says that he is considering selling the club????

YehButNoBut
06-11-2011, 03:06 PM
"I haven't lost my interest in the club but I have for football. By the law of the 'free world' it is not enough to do good deeds - you have to also pay to advertise them in the press and then it's possible to carry out crimes without any consequences.

"The problem is that I refuse to pay the monkeys for the advertisement as someone has to resist their domination in sport and in culture, the ecomony and history. That's why I now have to consider finding a partner or selling the club.

going by the above he is definately now looking to offload Hearts :agree:

Kato
06-11-2011, 03:07 PM

That's a weird thing to say. I know that in the music biz you have to advertise, say, in the NME, to get any coverage (i..e.good reviews for your band).

He seems to be saying that because he's not spent enough dough with News International they slate him.

CmoantheHibs
06-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Why can a club spokesman, without naming them, makes comment to the fact that there will be no firesale on players?Is it that nobody wants to be incriminated when it actually happens.It is their official site is it not?

ScottB
06-11-2011, 03:15 PM
So he's basically saying he's off unless the Council build him a stand and the media only ever says good things about him.

Don't forget to seal the airlock properly when you leave Vlad!

HibbyAndy
06-11-2011, 03:16 PM
In amongst all the garbage he spouts, Its evident, He wants shot of Hearts.

greenginger
06-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Until I read that that lot have defo gone tits up...who cares what happens...who cares what Vlad says in his rants...fix our own problems first.....beat them on match day and then we can be kings of the banter...right now it's pitiful bull**** that people are trying to have a go at Hearts.

Is it only me that feels this way?? : ([/QUOTE]

Without the responses on here , Bounce, and in the newspapers , there was or maybe still is a chance of Hearts getting their Community Stadium built for them by the Council.

People need to take note of all the bull**** that comes out of Gorgie.

IT only takes the good people ( US ) to remain silent for evil (them) to prosper. :greengrin

Barney McGrew
06-11-2011, 03:29 PM
I wish admins would ban any talk of them on this site

:hilarious

down-the-slope
06-11-2011, 03:32 PM
:dummytit: :crazy:

Littlest Hobo
06-11-2011, 03:34 PM
:hilarious

There was one day last week, i logged on and i think the first seven posts were about them..........HIBS.NET ??

hibsbollah
06-11-2011, 03:34 PM
We have enough of our own problems without worrying about them........I wish admins would ban any talk of them on this site while our club is slowly sliding down the SPL and into serious danger of being relegated.

It's a constant one upmanship as far as some are concerned....when the only thing that really matters to me and most Hibs supporters i know is that we beat them come match day.......sadly........that's no happening and really if we are all being honest that's all that matters if your going to play the one upmanship card.

Is it only me that feels this way?? : (

No. Me too. Wouldnt care if i never read another 'theyre about to go tits up' thread.

Barney McGrew
06-11-2011, 03:36 PM
There was one day last week, i logged on and i think the first seven posts were about them..........HIBS.NET ??

And?

The board is for talking about Hibs and football in general, and despite them being an utter basketcase they're still a football team.

We'll leave the draconian rules about what and who you can and can't post about to other websites :wink:

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2011, 03:39 PM
No. Me too. Wouldnt care if i never read another 'theyre about to go tits up' thread.

Used to love them, then got massively fed up with them, now I'm actually starting to enjoy them again, but only as respite from the Cald stay/go threads.

bingo70
06-11-2011, 03:41 PM

Pressumably you started a hibs related thread after you saw that then?

Don't get the issue really, they're our biggest rivals so of course we're going to talk about them, especially when they're as bonkers as they currently are.

HibbyAndy
06-11-2011, 03:41 PM

I love reading about the Farts current predicament..If it was up to me id demand the first 10 threads are about them :agree:

YehButNoBut
06-11-2011, 03:44 PM
I love reading about the Farts current predicament..If it was up to me id demand the first 10 threads are about them :agree:

And it helps us forget our own problems.......................................... .................................................. ..............well at least for a minute or two. :boo hoo:

YehButNoBut
06-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Good columnn from Gordon Waddell re. Romanov/Hearts in the Sunday Mail

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/gordonwaddell/2011/11/its-a-vlad-vlad-world.html

Hibercelona
06-11-2011, 05:55 PM
It's funny how in all his statements he seems to completely contradict himself. :confused:

A faulty fax machine perhaps? :dunno:

Kaiser1962
06-11-2011, 06:01 PM

GG

Its the bit in bold that gets me. Who defines what is reasonable? Losing £8m each season is surely UN reasonable I would have thought.

Sounds to me like Vlad's master plan to overthrow the OF has fallen apart, he (his bank) is under pressure from shareholders/banking authorities/recession and he is blaming everyone else. For someone who owns a bank to complain about the press is stretching credibility a bit.

Danderhall Hibs
06-11-2011, 07:20 PM
He's a mentalist.

That statement is every bit as bonkers as Cantona's famous trawlers and sardines nonsense.

Disagree. I understood the Cantona statement.

greenginger
07-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Its the bit in bold that gets me. Who defines what is reasonable? Losing £8m each season is surely UN reasonable I would have thought.

Sounds to me like Vlad's master plan to overthrow the OF has fallen apart, he (his bank) is under pressure from shareholders/banking authorities/recession and he is blaming everyone else. For someone who owns a bank to complain about the press is stretching credibility a bit.

His Bank like his Football club needs to be bailed out EVERY year. Where does he " source " the money ? :wink:

fatbloke
07-11-2011, 12:08 AM
His Bank like his Football club needs to be bailed out EVERY year. Where does he " source " the money ? :wink:

From the interest his football club pays:wink: