PDA

View Full Version : shabby Lazlo at the game yesterday?

WellingtonHibby
06-11-2011, 02:50 AM
SoS reporting that shabby took in the game yesterday, on my phone, so cant figure out a link...any ideas why? Does he still live locally or is it something more insidious?
For what its worth, would anyone consider him to replace CC?

hibby67
06-11-2011, 03:12 AM
maybe he was a bit down and heard there was a good comedy show on in leith :devil:

HKhibby
06-11-2011, 10:01 AM
from what i can remember he showed interest in the Hibs job before, personally wouldnt want him at ER, didnt do too bad at Tynecastle from what i remember, just not good enough for that idiot Romanov!, but saying all that, probably would be better than Calderwood! but then again anyone would be!

The_Exile
06-11-2011, 10:04 AM
His Hearts team was well drilled, organised, energetic, high tempo, aggresive, incredibly difficult to break down, and got results. Nah, he's no Hibs class obviously, if his teams were p*** and he interviewed as well as a mute then I'd consider him.

Gettin' Auld
06-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Hasn't he just become the manager of the Lithuanian national team?

EK_Hibs
06-11-2011, 10:12 AM
His Hearts team was well drilled, organised, energetic, high tempo, aggresive, incredibly difficult to break down, and got results.

Correct! As I remember they struggled to score many whilst he was manager...
But this was mainly due to Nade being....well, Nade... & mad Vlad refusing to sign a decent striker despite Laszlo constantly trying to sign one.

Laszlo would be better than CC (not difficult), but we can do better.