PDA

View Full Version : enough is enough !

SouthamptonHibs
06-11-2011, 01:47 AM
i love the hibs but come on lads defeat via hamilton motherwell, stmidden and now dunfermilne we are doomed i love the cabbage bt we are shiii i love the hibees but can't see the dream going ahead
:top marksiite! xx

Jim44
06-11-2011, 02:42 AM
i love the hibs but come on lads defeat via hamilton motherwell, stmidden and now dunfermilne we are doomed i love the cabbage bt we are shiii i love the hibees but can't see the dream going ahead
:top marksiite! xx

Maybe you don't love them enough if you're still grieving about results v. Hamilton :confused:

connerg
06-11-2011, 03:29 AM
The worst performance at ER this season i've seen, yes enough is enough. Time is up CC.
Going to ER is a thoroughly depressing experience these days, not enjoyable, i won't say the obviuous but.......................

cabbageandribs1875
06-11-2011, 03:32 AM
strong smell of alcohol me thinks

connerg
06-11-2011, 03:46 AM
strong smell of alcohol me thinks
I can smell....................

SouthamptonHibs
06-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I can smell....................

loads of beer last night...coming down the road singing GGTTH! thankfully the history of our great club drives us on, we'll me anyway!

we are ubber crap...for all the CC lovers out there how long are you wanting to give him?

Mon the cabbage we might win next wek whats the record at ER now since we have had the new East stand? Is it 5 wins in 24 now?

connerg
06-11-2011, 02:00 PM
loads of beer last night...coming down the road singing GGTTH! thankfully the history of our great club drives us on, we'll me anyway!

we are ubber crap...for all the CC lovers out there how long are you wanting to give him?

Mon the cabbage we might win next wek whats the record at ER now since we have had the new East stand? Is it 5 wins in 24 now?

No chance of winning next week, why? we don't have a game!
Our home record in the league this season is 1 win and 2 draws.:confused:

One Day Soon
06-11-2011, 02:03 PM

Hmmm, something a wee bit too maroon about that last line for my liking.

HibbyAndy
06-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Hmmm, something a wee bit too maroon about that last line for my liking.

You think?..Well i can tell you ive met loads of Hibbys in my time but THIS guy is one of the biggest hibbys ive ever met.

Nowt Maroon about it.

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Hmmm, something a wee bit too maroon about that last line for my liking.I can assure you there's nothing maroon about that poster.

HibbyAndy
06-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I can assure you there's nothing maroon about that poster.

I was 1st :greengrin

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I was 1st :greengrinWell that's the 1st thing you've beat me at. You certainly never win the race tae be 1st at the bar.

(or even 2nd). :greengrin

HibbyAndy
06-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Well that the 1st thing you've beat me at. You certainly never win the race tae be 1st at the bar (or even 2nd). :greengrin

:hilarious

Now you KEN thats no true :greengrin

I wake up the day after we have been bevvying and wonder how i sqaundered £70 notes :Ummm:..Then i remember i was out with you, A guy that thinks the Bar is part of the goals at the Fitba :wink:

Bad Martini
06-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Calderwood **** off. That's the point here.

Petrie can **** off anaw if he shows yet more lack of astuteness in his replacement manager.

It's as simple as that.

ENDOF

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 02:17 PM
:hilarious

Now you KEN thats no true :greengrin

I wake up the day after we have been bevvying and wonder how i sqaundered £70 notes :Ummm:..Then i remember i was out with you, A guy that thinks the Bar is part of the goals at the Fitba :wink:If 70 quid ever came out of you pocket it'd only be because there was a hole in the bottom of it. :agree: :greengrin

Biff Tannen
06-11-2011, 03:56 PM
that you Igor!??????? :party:

LancashireHibby
06-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Not the only one to have knocked back some drink yesterday, started at half 9 on the train to the game and eventually stumbled in at 3am this morning!

SouthamptonHibs
06-11-2011, 06:18 PM
that you Igor!??????? :party:

Yip thats me mate! Just heard CC has been sacked!

Hangover is still in full swing from last night mate,no idea who i'd like to see as next hibs manager

hail hail