PDA

View Full Version : Griffiths and Dunfermline Fans?

SteveHFC
06-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Apparently Griffiths gave the Pars fans the birdy when going to take a corner. Can anyone confirm this?

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Yep, just b4 half time.

Scouse Hibee
06-11-2011, 01:13 AM
:agree: One of the Dunfy fans made a big thing of it to a steward at HT.

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-11-2011, 01:19 AM
The Dunfermline fans were giving him jip, not sure if there is previous with him and he defo responded. Don't see what the problem is. Fans give player abuse, player gives it back.

Beefster
06-11-2011, 08:23 AM
What sort of crybabies are the Dunfermline fans?

"We can sing derogatory songs about you all afternoon and give you dogs abuse every time you come near us but we'll whine like little girls if you dare to do anything back"

Pathetic.

hibsbollah
06-11-2011, 08:47 AM
What sort of crybabies are the Dunfermline fans?"We can sing derogatory songs about you all afternoon and give you dogs abuse every time you come near us but we'll whine like little girls if you dare to do anything back"Pathetic.Bit like Hibs fans in 2007 to Gary Caldwell really. If youre going to bait a player all afternoon don't cry when he gives it back. Pisses me right off.

Pretty Boy
06-11-2011, 08:52 AM

"We can sing derogatory songs about you all afternoon and give you dogs abuse every time you come near us but we'll whine like little girls if you dare to do anything back"

Pathetic.

Not sure this is limited to Dunfermilne fans.

I remember threads on here calling for SPL investigations into Artur Boruc for giving the fans in the east the finger after they had given him dogs abuse all afternoon. I'm sure Gary Caldwell almost cause a 'riot' in the same game for daring to celebrate in front of Hibs fans when he scored.

Smidge
06-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Not so sure it was "the bird" more a GIRUY gesture. Being pedantic perhaps, but that's what I saw.

MichelleHibs
06-11-2011, 10:43 AM
He was also arguing with hibs fans in ff lower in 2nd half. 1st time i could say he looked totally uninterested at times today.

coco22
06-11-2011, 10:50 AM
mentioned on another thread his reaction to NOT being subbed when sodje came on. he had his shirt untucked and was walking to the bench then realised it was g'oc getting hooked and chucked a mental. there's def a player in there but he's struggling to get out at the moment

Sas_The_Hibby
06-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Apparently Griffiths gave the Pars fans the birdy when going to take a corner. Can anyone confirm this?

It's probably true because his mind certainly wasn't on how to take corners properly!

Not really having a go at him, BTW, as I think he's basically a good player; but he did have a shocker yesterday. And he was by no means alone in THAT!

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-11-2011, 11:13 AM
What is "the birdy"?

hibsbollah
06-11-2011, 11:18 AM
What is "the birdy"?

I believe he was doing this to the pars fans...

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=DjMOJU26EsU

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Not sure this is limited to Dunfermilne fans. I remember threads on here calling for SPL investigations into Artur Boruc for giving the fans in the east the finger after they had given him dogs abuse all afternoon. I'm sure Gary Caldwell almost cause a 'riot' in the same game for daring to celebrate in front of Hibs fans when he scored. But those things just made the final score even sweeter.

Pretty Boy
06-11-2011, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't argue with that.

Calvin
06-11-2011, 11:55 AM
What is "the birdy"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgmp4MmfG0

Holmesdale Hibs
06-11-2011, 12:04 PM

Pathetic.

Totally agree. I remember some fans were outraged at Ian Murray giving us the one finger solute at ibrox. Fair enough IMO given the abuse he was getting. Same goes for Gary Caldwell and Paul Hartley. Football fans can be surprisingly over sensitive at times.

PISTOL1875
06-11-2011, 12:14 PM

Thats about all he done yesterday.....

LancashireHibby
06-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Another player who seems to be going backwards under the current management. Think they must be having a few days off as he was on the same train home as me last night, presumably going back to Wolverhampton.