PDA

View Full Version : The Chairman's Message Today.

silverhibee
05-11-2011, 09:18 PM
In the Hibernian today, for anyone who bought a programme today, have a wee read from RP in his page today, what a joker the man is, well Rod Hibernian FC are one point of the bottom of the table tonight, you can give us your thoughts on Tuesday night and tell us how rosy it is.

"ER was noisy and intimidating place today", yep but for all the wrong reasons, "the AGM takes place on Tuesday evening." "We will take the opportunity to explain the challenges which we face as a club". Should be an interesting night.

"money is tight in every household" that may be the case, but the tom kite on show at ER is the reason the fans are turning there back on the team in droves over the last two seasons.

"We have completed the Family Home" give you that one but could say you have neglected the most important thing, the product on the pitch.

" This year we must do better." :faf: :faf:, not with the clown you employed as our manager and who you back, :confused: :rolleyes: :taxi

" It is up to us all to pull together on and off the field to ensure that our great Club is challenging where it deserves to be." Is the clown you employed meeting these challenge's and if not what do you plan to do about it.

You and CC are killing it.

Riordans Boots
05-11-2011, 09:20 PM
In the Hibernian today, for anyone who bought a programme today, have a wee read from RP in his page today, what a joker the man is, well Rod Hibernian FC are one point of the bottom of the table tonight, you can give us your thoughts on Tuesday night and tell us how rosy it is.

"ER was noisy and intimidating place today", yep but for all the wrong reasons, "the AGM takes place on Tuesday evening." "We will take the opportunity to explain the challenges which we face as a club". Should be an interesting night.

"money is tight in every household" that may be the case, but the tom kite on show at ER is the reason the fans are turning there back on the team in droves over the last two seasons.

"We have completed the Family Home" give you that one but could say you have neglected the most important thing, the product on the pitch.

" This year we must do better." :faf: :faf:, not with the clown you employed as our manager and who you back, :confused: :rolleyes: :taxi

" It is up to us all to pull together on and off the field to ensure that our great Club is challenging where it deserves to be." Is the clown you employed meeting these challenge's and if not what do you plan to do about it.

:thumbsup:

RickyS
05-11-2011, 09:25 PM

You and CC are killing it.[/QUOTE]

we may have completed the family home but dad has ran off wi mums sister and mums became a prozzy

nortonhibby
05-11-2011, 09:27 PM

Here is your cab RP:taxi

Row H
05-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Here is your cab RP:taxi

That looks like you in the back of the cab norton. Every cloud, and all that.

IWasThere2016
05-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Patronising nonsense as per. Tuesday night will be no different.

The challenges we face - err., that'll be the operating losses getting to over 30+% turnover and loans for holding co to keep us liquid. All brought on by your repeated failure to take this club forward and to make decent appointments. Amateur.

Attendences down by over a third, falling turnover whilst he's cost Hibs £500k in pay and perks in that 4 and a bit years.

GET HIM TAE £U€K!

SteveHFC
05-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Petrie needs to ******* shut up and leave.:taxi

hfc rd
05-11-2011, 11:08 PM
I bet he will try his best to defend himself and CC this Tue evening and try to shift the blame elsewhere. I really hope all the Hibs fans that are attending, really make it one very uncomfortable night for this man.

Greenblood70
05-11-2011, 11:21 PM
All this 'family' garbage does my nut in. Patronising ***** but in all honesty the least of our problems.

So ****ed off wi everything about the club just now...its dying a death and as a 'family' we're a disfunctional basket case.. I feel no connection with anything to do with the club just now, no affinity with the players, coaching staff, management or board. I've no confidence in any of them to take our club forward.

A fan boycott is the only way I can think of affecting change in the short term. Some will disagree and I respect that but to me it;s the clearest way of expressing our dissatisfaction.