PDA

View Full Version : I am reasonable, rational and patient.....but..

PapillonVert
05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
enough is enough!

I have had my doubts about CC but have been prepared to be proved wrong. Indeed, I would dearly wish to be proved wrong. I have bitten my tongue and waited and waited and waited for things to start going in the right direction.

IT JUST AIN'T HAPPENING!

Sorry, but this just cannot go on. I am not hot-headed, I am not unreasonable, I am your straight-down-the-middle, average fan. I realise that things are tough at the moment but, really, I just do not see what CC is offering. Nor do I see that he has what it takes just to stabilise us and keep us in the SPL.

And I am really scared that we are potentially going to be relegated.

To the Hibs Board: please don't wait until it's too late.

Kato
05-11-2011, 09:12 PM
I trust in your patience and fell your pain.

Needs more than him to go, although I hope he does.

Seems to me the club lacks leadership off the park as well as on. There's no one there who the players can look at and think "there's the boss". No one guiding the club with a clear plan forward. No one in the papers or on telly that anyone outside the Hibs support could recognise as a Hibs rep. When you've got that it filters down through a manager to the players and everyone else working at the club and the fans. We are faceless, there's only middle managers there and their eye seems to be on who's coming through the ranks that they can sell. None of them will be worth anything coming into a first team like that. There's an element of ER being hostile for our own players but who can blame them after the last four years?

Apart from a new man picking the team we also need a leader.

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 09:12 PM
If 'it' was going to happen we'd have seen something by now. We haven't and 'it' won't.

PapillonVert
05-11-2011, 09:17 PM
I trust in your patience and fell your pain.
Needs more than him to go, although I hope he does.

Seems to me the club lacks leadership off the park as well as on. There's no one there who the players can look at and think "there's the boss". No one guiding the club with a clear plan forward. No one in the papers or on telly that anyone outside the Hibs support could recognise as a Hibs rep. When you've got that it filters down through a manager to the players and everyone else working at the club and the fans. We are faceless, there's only middle managers there and their eye seems to be on who's coming through the ranks that they can sell. None of them will be worth anything coming into a first team like that. There's an element of ER being hostile for our own players but who can blame them after the last four years?

Apart from a new man picking the team we also need a leader.

Oh, I absolutely agree with you. The problems at Hibs are not just in the Manager's office. I have often said over the past two or three years that the players have to take more responsibility - in my view, they don't treat their role as a job or profession but more like a highly-paid hobby! Totally wrong!

I was so sad when John Collins left. I really thought that he could have made a huge difference if properly supported.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2011, 09:26 PM
There are a lot us on here tonight that have reached the end of the road. For as much as people are making sweeping statements about what is wrong and why, I have felt for a long time that the gap between who the club belongs to ( the fans) and the people who run it (the board) has become a chasm. When I hear CC say that he is hurting, I don't believe him. The past weeks comments about him not being under pressure are a real punch in face to supporters. If he is not putting himself under pressure, then he doesn't have the basic make up needed to be in the manager's chair.