PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on ?

down the slope
05-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Had a wee chance to digest what was on offer today and what was going on positionally , it's hard to know where to begin but we had a midfielder at right back a centre back at left back , another centre back playing as ... another centre back a striker playing midfield , then a right winger comes on as a sub on the left wing !!!. Then after all the shuffling about the natural left winger is played on the right, sorry if i have lost you but now you must feel how the players feel. A f..... shambles from start to finish , and don't get me started again on the throw ins for and against us which are a simple thing in the grand scheme of football but are so indicative of the utter utter shambles we are.

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Had a wee chance to digest what was on offer today and what was going on positionally , it's hard to know where to begin but we had a midfielder at right back a centre back at left back , another centre back playing as ... another centre back a striker playing midfield , then a right winger comes on as a sub on the left wing !!!. Then after all the shuffling about the natural left winger is played on the right, sorry if i have lost you but now you must feel how the players feel. A f..... shambles from start to finish , and don't get me started again on the throw ins for and against us which are a simple thing in the grand scheme of football but are so indicative of the utter utter shambles we are.

Forest were right. Colin IS Clueless.

R'Albin
05-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Forest were right. Colin IS Clueless.

So was A Regulator:greengrin

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 08:11 PM
So was A Regulator:greengrin

Er yes.... :greengrin: