PDA

View Full Version : Time for total clearout!

DJ HIBBY
05-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Reading all reports today, I am glad I didnt head through from East Kilbride to watch this shambles but then I am now having this same feelin more or less every week.

When CC was hired I actually thought on paper he would be a good appointment. Prior to Hibs he had been involved in promotions with 3 different teams and overall was considered a successful manager & coach down south.

However apart from the 3-0 win at Ibrox his record has been nothing short of disgraceful and we have slumped from one disaster to another while our board continually back him!

There was normally around 7 of us travelling to 30 games a season and now not one of us have any desire to watch Hibs. I have followed Hibs since I was 3 years old and this is the first time I have ever felt like this.

I do however think whilst CC is proving to be totally inept, our board have very much made it difficult for him. Firstly no one will ever convince me that Derek Adams was identifield by CC. Also I don't believe he will have identified Gary O'Connor and Ivan Sproule. I personally think Rod Petrie was 100% responsible for these appointments. Also the signings CC has made, I dont think they were first choice. I remember towards the end of last season he said that he had all his signing targets in place yet we made a handful of average signings towards the end of August!

Ever since Mowbray left it seems like there has been a terrible atmosphere hanging over Easter Road and even if CC does leave this week, I still cant see things improving with the current board in charge.

Time for a new board, new manager and new team!

Dek
05-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Hi Dj

I joined the forum about a week age so I guess this is my first post. Like you I have been a Hibee since childhood and I also travel to the game. I sometimes wonder why I do so?

The whole team was completely inept today and a clear out is exactly what is needed starting with the
Manager!!!!O'Conner had a poor game his first touch let him down,Griff had a couple of tries but he was
also poor. As where a good few of the rest and Sproule made little impact when he came on.

It's hard times at ER at the moment and it was a no bad crowd considering? How ever unless he quits soon that can only get worst . Hibbees are loyal supporters but how much more can we take of this inept
display on the field.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Total clearout isn't required. The budget that we have would only bring in similar quality. What we need is a manager that can get the best out of these players. Third bottom is not acceptable. The performances with the players we have got, are just ridiculous.